Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? (4397 Views)

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2007
just promise 2wowo a free make over and you'll have her phone number, address and even door combination code grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by 2fine4u(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2007
aprokoooo, not u again angry leave me alone na, i no do oh wetin? i've changed my locks, house/work address, ph # and even friends just so i can get away from u but u still find me. this love u hav fo me don pass be careful oh shuuuu grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by OmoEko1(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2007
debosky:

just promise 2wowo a free make over and you'll have her phone number, address and even door combination code grin grin
just curious what tribe are u from
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2007
2wowo onion booty is unforgettable abi u no know? grin grin

@ omo wetin be ya own bixnix?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by OmoEko1(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2007
debosky:

just tell me, instend of u playing around the bush angry angry
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by ikamefa(f): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
secrets on how to get ika6's digitsz:  tongue

chat me up!

be funny, intelligent and memorable!

above all have a  great smile  cheesy

u gwaan get it  for sure!  grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2007
no vex omo, I'm a proud Hausa boy from Zamfara state!

@ ika6 you forgot give her loooots of alcohol grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by ikamefa(f): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2007
debosky:

no vex omo, I'm a proud Hausa boy from Zamfara state!

@ ika6 you forgot give her loooots of alchohol grin grin grin
LMAO!
kiss thank you jare ! grin yes oh lots of overnight pammy! grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2007
ikamefa:

LMAO!
kiss thank you jare !  grin yes oh lots of overnight pammy!  grin

pammy and more pammy grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by 2fine4u(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2007
debosky:

u be correct bush boy grin i hope u've not been havin constant wet dreams cos of my onion booty? cheesy pele oh, i don already put restrainin order on ya a$$. better watch out cos popo is around the corner
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
the popo got nuthin on me, and yes, constant wet dreams every night tongue

onion booty is the only one for me!
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by 2fine4u(f): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2007
u still havent changed shocked chasing women left right and center shocked it didnt work out before and it wont work out now so u may as well enjoy ur wet dreams cos that's all u will get lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2007
I'm getting some of that booty whether you like it or not, I know you want some of this too tongue
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by chinesedoll(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2007
2fine4u:

WAOH!!! this is the best response i've read. *a long cool pleassse*!!! now that's hottt but u forgot wit a smile. if any guy says please wit a charmin smile just to get my #, u got it papi

yea dis is still d best way
d long cool pleassss sef don finish d chick.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by afrogerman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2007
this is how we do it: Hey du schlampe, geb mir sofort deine nummer sonst bist du tot smiley

Hey you biiaatch, let me have your number immediately or you're dead smiley

don't hate me girls, just jokin'. but if u choose to hate me , ti mo ba gba eti e , wa gbo!
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by segedoo(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2007
it's easy.

just be intelligent, funny and cocky, and confident

Introduce urself to her and say something to catch her off guard like i think ur smallest toe nail's cute or something (this will break the ice and tell her indirectly that u pay attention to the smallest details about her even though u're just meeting)

Let her laugh and also know u're not desperate for her in a casual way.

Tell her u've got to go do some urgent stuffs right now eventhough you want to stay so badly cause she's fun to be with and then say bye and leave.This makes her feel u're in charge of ur feelings

Walk a few steps away and then turn suddenly and walk back to her and Say "lemme have ur number please, i'll call you soon."

Believe me i use similar lines and they've never failed me yet.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by whiteNkem(f): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2007
Hmm, yes, the main thing is to be funny; but do not act TOO cocky, cuz then he'll take you for a player. You see, it's all about balance and originality. Surprise her. If she has beautiful eyes, don't tell her that cuz it's obvious everyone does; so make a comment about a detail (usually the ones about clothing are the most appreciated cuz women are delighted to see men noticing details no matter how silly it'd actually seem to you. If you got a smile from her, then after you ask a few things about her, when u finally pop the question, DON'T make it sound classical. Say something like: "well, I may need some further advice on, try to use the information from your conversation so it'd be wonderful if you could help me again. But how will I reach you?". And then let HER say "here's my number!". Girls love it when u make them do some work too! That's why we like to be teased!! tongue
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by whiteNkem(f): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2007
segedoo:

it's easy.
Say "let me have your number please, i'll call you soon."

Believe me i use similar lines and they've never failed me yet.

when she hears the words "I'll call you" the woman will always have a bad feeling!! Women read magazines. For women (usually). And those are all full of "I'll call you = I'll NEVER call you again!". Therefore, it's like in our system. When the guy says I'll call you (the way u mentioned above, as if you wouldn't be THAT interested), the woman will always associate that with a bad vibe, usually as "we're breaking up". So pls, try to avoid that cuz it's such a cliche!!
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by pisces20: 6:58pm On May 17, 2007
this has worked for some people:
after or during the chatting, make some comments about her phone and then tell her you want to take a look at her phone, then just dial your number on it automatically the number will appear on your phone and you got her number. (if she no come get credit na ur luck).
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by bebe2007(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2007
whats the big deal, just ask for the number!!!! no funny games speak simple and correct english.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by kike001(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2007
u just ve to know wat mood she is in like if shes really angry shes gonna be like hell no if she really bored shes gonna b d one who will say do u want my number?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by tipsydude(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2007
gettin a sista's digit is not quite difficult. all a dude needs is a healthy sense of humuor. once u can get a sista 2 laugh within 5 mins of just meeting her then u r home free. u can decide not 2 stop at just gettin d digits but even 2 fixing a second and proper date where u will be in control of the environment. but pls while in d bid 2 appear humuorous, dudes shuld not go abt clowning themselves cos sistas hate stupidity. another thing is d issue of using pre-planned lines. it doesn't always work unless d sista aint used 2 getting dem. originality pays more than reciting something 4rm someone else. i just got 3 numbers right now 4rm sista's am meeting 4 d first time (though it's online) so i know wat am talkin abt.

Sistas in d house pls correct me where am wrong.

Dudes, no long thing
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by whiteNkem(f): 6:47am On May 19, 2007
tipsydude:

gettin a sista's digit is not quite difficult. all a dude needs is a healthy sense of humuor. once u can get a sista 2 laugh within 5 mins of just meeting her then you're home free. u can decide not 2 stop at just gettin d digits but even 2 fixing a second and proper date where u will be in control of the environment.

shocked Oh come on! You honestly think women are so 'desperate' that they'd go out with anyone who can make them laugh?? It definitely takes more than that to get my number! I mean, you gotta show me what's so special about you! In case I get 3 approaches like that / day, soon everyone will have my no and which girl wants that??
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by wadomi: 6:50am On May 19, 2007
by asking her. what other way?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by temmyabby(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2007
simple ask , its yes or no
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by fekuti: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2007
yeah, listen to what temmy said.
just don't beg sha.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by nwajay(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2007
just walk up to her and say,

old girl you too fine, it don teh weh i dey tell dis agbero(thugs) to dey allow make u dey pass this area since. wetin me i want na your phone, i just want want 1 min make i call my mama,

take the phone call ur line and tell her ----- u do well.

make sure when next u call her stay as long as 30 min on the phone telling her how ur mama wanted to meet her and all,

peace
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Frankies(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2007
Girls give me their number with no stress. I can get it anytime I want.

But I have a weakness. I hardly value a girl that I got her number so easily(Within minutes or even within an hour). I have tried to correct this impression.No way yet.

Well, I keep on trying.

Remember my last post and the cheapness of a girl if you get her number so fast.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by haywhy(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2007
Wonders shal neva end! grin Why must you even ask for a ladies number? grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Naturalle(f): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
Abeg forget ur fone like 5meters from where the babe is standing then tell her that please u dont know where u dropped your fone and would she please allow you call your number to know where it is? How hard is that?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by kooldamsel(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster
By asking or you can do it the MTN way and leave your phone with her then you can call later on(omo if you try dat one wit me,ur phone done miss) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Scopium: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
kooldamsel:

@poster
By asking or you can do it the MTN way and leave your phone with her then you can call later on(omo if you try that one wit me,your phone done miss) grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO
Give me your house address so I can try it with you. I'll just buy nokia 3310 to quench your phone stealing thirst. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'‘My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled’' / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.