Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? (4465 Views)

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by saucekid(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
here number is 080-419-u dey crase grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by kooldamsel(f): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2007
@scopium
You think say i be thief?I resemble thief? wink
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by chrisuch(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2007
make sure she enjoys your company.when you realise she is becoming very comfortable with your conversation stop at the peak and tell you really have to go now,that you had a nice time and you are really looking forward to talking to her soon.call her by her name and ask her if it will proper for you to call her tomorrow evening,before she gives you the reply flaunt your phone and tell her to give you her number.try it,it works like magic.best of luck.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by zheroes(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2007
chrisuch:

make sure she enjoys your company.when you realise she is becoming very comfortable with your conversation stop at the peak and tell you really have to go now,that you had a nice time and you are really looking forward to talking to her soon.call her by her name and ask her if it will proper for you to call her tomorrow evening,before she gives you the reply flaunt your phone and tell her to give you her number.try it,it works like magic.best of luck.

hey!!!!! who's your mentor? de angelo, allman? great one
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by steaming(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2007
Ok Guys, i am female and i dont see the big deal in giving my number even if i dont want you to call mi. You know some guys cant read the handwriting on the wall. So why make him feel bad when you could actually make him feel like a king at least in his mind.

Now this is what i do, I could give you mine, take yours, be sure i store it and never pick when you call or out of 5 rings you give mi, i pick one with an apology at least and with time, you get tired of calling and you faze out.

Here's another, give it to any nearest guy around to answer tongue.

Better still take your own number, promising to call but never although they have become wiser these days

Like i earlier said, i only do these when the Guy simply refuses to take no for an answer. i think these ma measures are better than being real mean. m sure you guys would cal mi names but i tell you its da best approach to some very stubborn toasters. grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by lilrukevwe(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2007
see wen u ask a human a question there are but two responds yes or no so i see no great bargain on asking for her number on wat skills or tatics just ask
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by cuteNhot(f): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2007
@poster
[size=24pt]ASK!! [/size]duuh. geez, the question some people ask.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by eniyan(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ poster,

just ask! if she dig u, she'd give u. she might do shakara sha undecided but just play along the shakara undecided
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2007
@cutenhot, ask abi? If only women were that easy

@poster
I've read some of the responses and I feel inclined to dish out some of my favorite techniques from my play book, but you need to realize that getting her phone number shouldn't be that much of a deal. Rather, it should just be a means of fostering the communication of an already existing association between the both of you.

So I'll generally advise you avoid asking during your first encounter, especially if it's a safe bet that you’d see her again and again.

But if you are pressed for time; let’s assume you've just spotted one hot broad at some library or shopping mall and with no fighting chance of seeing her again.
First off, make sure the scenario is right like she's just stepped out of the library for a break or she’s been hovering around the books section of the mall for a while. Just go ahead, zone in and chat her up. Now during this brief meet (10 minutes minimum if you can sustain it that long), getting her number should be the last thing on your mind, just revel in the moment, and if you've enjoyed her company that much tell her straight up that she's such great company and she’s made a decent impression on you but you're frightened at the prospect of not seeing her again. And that it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep things up over the phone. Trust me, it would feel awkward on "her" part if she spurns your offer.
You don't need to memorize these lines, just have fun while you are at it and make sure she's comfy with you and that it would seem irrational if you didn't swap numbers.

Obviously, apart from being hard to pull off, this isn't a surefire technique because women react differently and you just could be unlucky you meet the right girl on her off day. Regardless, just play your part by being the fun loving good natured guy that you are and get on with it win or lose.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by obotutuoko(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2007
some dumb posts in here - of course ask her for her number - how else can you get her number?

ASK -ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK -SIMPLE.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2007
Seen some really funny posts here. very funny. grin grin grin grin
Trust me, whatever technique you use to get a number from a girl, if she doesn't want to give you her number, she won't. so stop deceiving yourselves thinking, there are techniques or strategies to get it easily, without her corporation. except you decide to get it from an indirect source (a friend or someone else)this often doesn't go down well with some girls.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Owoayo(m): 3:45am On Dec 27, 2007
The easiest way to get a girl's phone number is to demonstrate High value, be very funny, and ask, (make sure u do all that in three minutes or less) if u spend too much time talking, your chances decrease, and u will get stuck in the dreaded FRIEND ZONE,
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by jayvin01: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2007
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? undecided

wat a post!!. . . well try to get her address and then send a letter to her indicatin' that u need her number or go to MTN/GLO/CELTEL/ e.t.c and search their database. . . .pitbull cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Faitymine(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2007
No big deal, if you ask her the No politely she will give it out to you, also depends on the way you approach her too. grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by ashewoboy(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2016
Wow!
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by okwabayi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
You either ask her for it directly or shun her completely and hope she’ll somehow find it after the date.
Life is too short to worry yourself over one idiot female who’ll still leave you one day for another man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me / Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth / Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.