Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) (91741 Views)

OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War / KIRIJI : The World's Longest Civil War By Any Ethnic Group / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by TonySpike: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2012
Thank you all for the few insights on the Kiriji wars. Personally, I started this thread for us to have a better peep into the Yoruba Kiriji wars. I would, however, like to ask a few fuzzy questions:

1. Is there a way we can get pictures of the military hard wares used to prosecute these war campaigns?

2. What the level of sophistication of the confederacy military intelligence. For example, I understand that number of spy networks were set up during this war.

3. What is the conservative number of human lives lost to this ancient war?

4. What is the conservative numbers of towns that simply "vanished" by pillaging and massive destruction.

5. Any info about the war strategies adopted by each of the confederate sides?

6. Any info on landmark battles and their locations during this period.

7. What did a typical army formation look like in those days?

I have personally done some little research on my own from the works of Elizabeth Isichei and one other Yoruba history Professor (I no longer remember his name) some few years back. I particularly appreciate the knowledge of Negro-Ntns and katsumoto and their contrtibutions to Yoruba history on this forum.

For those of who are interested to learn more about the Generalissimo of the Kiriji wars, we can visit this website:

http://ogedengbe.com/9702/index.html

I am also including 2 pictures of the Great Ogendengbe and then, his associates of the Ekiti-parapo army

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2012
koruji:

Seeing that you are a veritable Yoruba history resource person on NL may I inquire concerning a certain writer. I came across Dierk Lange's writing on the net in the past year and have read some of his writings bearing on explaining how most of the ethnic groups in Nigeria got there.

I waited for about a year to read an upcoming paper of his titled "Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”". It finally showed up late last year. My impression of the connections he made between fleeing Assyrian/Egyptian/Israelite refuges in the 8th century B.C. and some of the peoples of northern Nigeria in the other papers were always tenuous. However, he seems to have gone completely overboard with his attempt to link the oral tradition of Oyo-Yoruba kings to this same group, but particularly the lost 10 tribes of Israel.

For example, this is the kind of "links" he makes: [size=14pt]Alaafin Abiọdun (of the oral Oyo tradition) became  Nabopolassar (Nabû-apla-usur) of ancient Babylon[/size]. Not realizing that Abiodun has direct Yoruba meaning he often argues that the previous names were corrupted to those in the oral history. See the paper here: Origin of the Yoruba and The Lost Tribes of Israel

I am concerned about this writer because references have since shown up on Wikipedia refering to the "discovery" of a link between Yoruba and the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

Are you familiar with this author or this type of approach to history? If so, could you please share your opinion on this paper.

Some oral history recorded same origin without the Abiodun part but different names. Moremi to Mariam, Bilikisu Sungbo (Queen of Sheba) to Bilkis, Lots of connection with the east but I'm more interested in our life in current geo zone, We came far sha,
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Katsumoto: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
koruji:

Seeing that you are a veritable Yoruba history resource person on NL may I inquire concerning a certain writer. I came across Dierk Lange's writing on the net in the past year and have read some of his writings bearing on explaining how most of the ethnic groups in Nigeria got there.

I waited for about a year to read an upcoming paper of his titled "Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”". It finally showed up late last year. My impression of the connections he made between fleeing Assyrian/Egyptian/Israelite refuges in the 8th century B.C. and some of the peoples of northern Nigeria in the other papers were always tenuous. However, he seems to have gone completely overboard with his attempt to link the oral tradition of Oyo-Yoruba kings to this same group, but particularly the lost 10 tribes of Israel.

For example, this is the kind of "links" he makes: [size=14pt]Alaafin Abiọdun (of the oral Oyo tradition) became  Nabopolassar (Nabû-apla-usur) of ancient Babylon[/size]. Not realizing that Abiodun has direct Yoruba meaning he often argues that the previous names were corrupted to those in the oral history. See the paper here: Origin of the Yoruba and The Lost Tribes of Israel

I am concerned about this writer because references have since shown up on Wikipedia refering to the "discovery" of a link between Yoruba and the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

Are you familiar with this author or this type of approach to history? If so, could you please share your opinion on this paper.

I am familiar with his works. His approach/version of Yoruba origins is in line with others. But this approach feeds into the Islamic version which was taught by early Islamic scholars to converts to give them a connection to the North-east empires (Assyria, Babylon, Mesopotamia, etc). Most historians who feed into this approach quote Sultan Muhhamad Bello (Dan Fodio's son) who wrote in his Infaq al maysur that Yoruba people were expelled from Iraq by Yarub Qhatan. This account is quoted by both Smith (Kingdoms of The Yoruba) and Johnson (History of The Yoruba). Bello believed that the Fulani, Kanem-Bornu, and Yoruba people migrated from the Near Eastern region to West Africa and were able to build empires because they came from greatness. He doesn't extend this belief to the Hausas even though the Hausas belief that they equally migrated from the Near Eastern region.

These accounts are wrong on many accounts.
1. How can Oranyan be Jacob when Oranyan was a king in the 12/13th century?
2. If Oranyan is Oduduwa's son, how can Oranyan be Oduduwa's son/grandson in the 12th/13th century when Oduduwa fled in around 600 BC? That puts Oduduwa at over 1800 years old.
3. The Mesopotamian Sargon was known in different West African regions by different names and yet he helped establish all these origins. He was Okanbi in Yoruba, Najib in Hausa, Qanda in Songhay.
4. The discrepancy in accounts as the legends are passed from region to region. Did the Yoruba originate from Mesopotamia or from Mecca or from Medina?
5. Why was the white man asking the Fulani man the Origin of the Yoruba man? Did it not occur to the white man that the Yoruba man may have been able to tell his own origins?

I am not against the principle that migration may have occurred from those parts to West Africa. I am however, against the notion that West African empires derived from Middle Eastern empires and characters. Lamurudu, Sargon, etc may have run to Africa but they are likely to have blended in with the local population rather than having been progenitors of those people. Afterall, Borgu, Hausa, and Nupe people who assimilated into Yoruba culture/people from the 14th to 19th century are now complete Yoruba let alone those who migrated 2400 years ago.

For now, my belief is that Orunmila is the progenitor of the Yoruba people. Orunmila himself may likely have been from some other group of people in Africa but I don't believe that he came from the Middle East.
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Katsumoto: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
hercules07:

@Kats

Ibadan will still kick all of una behind, you know we captured your general Ogendengbe several times (very brave and honorable man), kai, if not for the british, we would have dealt with all these small villages calling themselves towns, imagine the Ijeshas and Ekitis talking where Ibadans are  grin (Ifes are nonentities, Modakeke dey kampe). Warring was a past time, heck, whenever a new Baale was chosen in Ibadan, the next thing is to declare war even for flimsy reasons. The Ilorins were cunning sha, but, the burning desire in the heart of all yorubas was to get Ilorin back (infighting no let them achieve am sha).

Hahaha

You fought other states for 16 years yet you couldn't defeat them. Ibadan can not defeat Ijebu, Egba, and the Ondo towns (including Ekiti) to day.  grin

Ibadan could have taken Ilorin if it was serious. Instead Latosa was obsessed with subjugating the Egba. That was his undoing. Even when the Kiriji war started, Emir Alihu sent several peace messages to Latosa which were all ignored. You can't fight everyone at the same time even if you are stronger than all of them individually. Even Hitler learned this the hard way. I guess Hitler should have read Johnson's book.

Ogedengbe was captured only once by Babalola and not many times and he isn't my general. I don't want to reveal where I am from but my people are warriors hardened by several centuries of war. We wouldn't need to align with Yoruba states, it would take all of 5 secs to sack Ibadan.  cool

Negro_Ntns:

yeah, hurry up and do that. . . . . I was wondering why my name wasn't on the list?   cheesy

Look at this Lagos man; your people were hiding behind the British when all the men were fighting.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Ufeolorun(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
Look at this Lagos man; your people were hiding behind the British when all the men were fighting.  grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eyo would have saved them with Opa anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Dede1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
Katsumoto:

Why are you so scared

You are with Onlytruth on this? A comment from someone (onlytruth) whose people settled communal disputes through wrestling contests when Oyo and Ibadan had some of the most advanced Infantry and Cavalry units in Africa. The first set of rifles purchased by Igbo people were the 12 rifles Ojukwu boasted about just before the start of the civil war. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your comments about sword swinging is ignorant at best. Yoruba had been using guns in warfare since the 17th century.

Quit trolling.

You are a funny chap indeed. When Alaafin of Oyo under Oba Atiba was losing every capital of the Oyo Empire, from Old Oyo, Oyo-Ile to Ago oja, and towns and villages such as Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Osi, Otun, Aisegba, Ikole and Itaji to Sokoto Caliphate, you should have inquire who are the people that advised and helped the Yoruba to beat a tactical retreat which instigated the onslaught witnessed at Osogbo.

After a bitter lesson taught to Sokoto Caliphate Cavalry at the northern fringes of Igbo land, a war popularly known as Hausa/Akagbe debacle, Igbo warriors were dispatched to teach the Bashoruns and Baloguns of Ibadan tactical approach needed for jungle warfare. Before this interaction, Sokoto Caliphate was kicking Yoruba arse uncontrollable. grin grin grin

Since then, Fulani, Hausa and Kanuri do not sleep with both eyes closed when Ndigbo are closely. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dede1:

Since then, Fulani, Hausa and Kanuri do not sleep with both eyes closed when Ndigbo are closely. smiley smiley smiley

The Ndigbos must have forgotten this tactic/technique during the Biafra war. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Ufeolorun(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

The Ndigbos must have forgotten this tactic/technique during the Biafra war. grin
grin  grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Dede1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

Ndigbo did not forget the tactics however what took place is the risk involved when one teaches close neighbors one or two things about oneself. You should inquire why 3MCDO and 2nd Division of Nigerian Army were mostly populated with elements/characters drown from southern Nigerian ethnicities. grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
LOL @ Hausa/Akagbe Debacle grin grin grin

Is that a video game war?

Is it on PS3?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by T9ksy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

Abi o jare!!!

Dede1:

You are a funny chap indeed. When Alaafin of Oyo under Oba Atiba was losing every capital of the Oyo Empire, from Old Oyo, Oyo-Ile to Ago oja, and towns and villages such as Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Osi, Otun, Aisegba, Ikole and Itaji to Sokoto Caliphate, you should have inquire who are the people that advised and helped the Yoruba to beat a tactical retreat which instigated the onslaught witnessed at Osogbo.

After a bitter lesson taught to Sokoto Caliphate Cavalry at the northern fringes of Igbo land, a war popularly known as Hausa/Akagbe debacle, Igbo warriors were dispatched to teach the Bashoruns and Baloguns of Ibadan tactical approach needed for jungle warfare. Before this interaction, Sokoto Caliphate was kicking Yoruba arse uncontrollable.  grin grin grin

What a load of tripe from an habitual LIAR like you!

Btw, am still waiting for your proof of the election won by zik in yorubaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Katsumoto: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dede1:

After a bitter lesson taught to Sokoto Caliphate Cavalry at the northern fringes of Igbo land, a war popularly known as Hausa/Akagbe debacle, Igbo warriors were dispatched to teach the Bashoruns and Baloguns of Ibadan tactical approach needed for jungle warfare. Before this interaction, Sokoto Caliphate was kicking Yoruba arse uncontrollable.  grin grin grin

I like you; you are a very funny chap. Ndigbo defeated Sokoto Caliphate at the Northern fringes of Igboland?? Ndigbo taught Ibadan tactical approach in jungle warfare even though Ibadan and Sokoto war not fighting in a jungle?     

Dede1, please when did this phantom battle take place?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who were the commanders on both sides? Please share more details. LWKMD

You sure like fairy tales.

BTW, only old oyo was sacked by Ilorin and that was because the Oyo chieftains just stood by and allowed the forces from Ilorin to sack Oyo. It was actually a Yoruba chief from Ogodo called Lanloke who laid seige at Oyo. If you want a breakdown of why Lanloke laid seige at Oyo, I will be glad to oblige you. The army that actually sacked Oyo was Afonja's.

Kilode?!:

LOL @ Hausa/Akagbe Debacle  grin grin grin

Is it on PS3?

~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kilode?!:

Is it on PS3?

LMAO grin grin grin grin

It must be.
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Katsumoto: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kilode?!:

Is it on PS3?

It was more likely a disagreement between traders (from Benue) over some tubers of yam and folks like Dede1 have spun a yarn over it since they don't have any legendary stories to pass on. grin grin grin grin grin

Debacle ko Armageddon ni.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by T9ksy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kilode?!:

Is it on PS3?

Hell NO!!!

Probably the game is available on Spectrum ZX80 grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by AndreUweh(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Katsumoto:

Why are you so scared

You are with Onlytruth on this? A comment from someone (onlytruth) whose people settled communal disputes through wrestling contests when Oyo and Ibadan had some of the most advanced Infantry and Cavalry units in Africa[b]. The first set of rifles purchased by Igbo people were the 12 rifles Ojukwu boasted about just before the start of the civil war. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

Your comments about sword swinging is ignorant at best. Yoruba had been using guns in warfare since the 17th century.

Quit trolling.

How on earth can you chat the above. Anyway, since you do not know, most Aro wars with the British and eastern Nigerian groups in 19th century were fought with modern weapons. Apart from the Aros, the Afaras, Ibekus, Ovims, Uzuakoli, Oboros and other Umuahia groups fought with modern weapons. All this weapons are there till date at War museum Umuahia. Go and see things there for your knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Look at this Lagos man; your people were hiding behind the British when all the men were fighting.

angry we didnt know there was war to our North. You cant hear the cling clang sound of metal swords that far away. Tell them to use nuclear next time.
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Katsumoto: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
Andre Uweh:

How on earth can you chat the above. Anyway, since you do not know, most Aro wars with the British and eastern Nigerian groups in 19th century were fought with modern weapons. Apart from the Aros, the Afaras, Ibekus, Ovims, Uzuakoli, Oboros and other Umuahia groups fought with modern weapons. All this weapons are there till date at War museum Umuahia. Go and see things there for your knowledge.

You clearly do not know a joke when you hear/read one.

BTW, do you know the difference between skirmishes, battles, and wars?? Every man running around in a jungle refusing to surrender is not a war; it is not even a skirmish. That's just being stubborn.

Negro_Ntns:

angry we didnt know there was war to our North. You cant hear the cling clang sound of metal swords that far away. Tell them to use nuclear next time.

Lol LWMKD grin grin grin

Do I need to remind you that all those who went to Lagos were running from wars??/ tongue
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hausa vs Akagbe fight

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Do I need to remind you that all those who went to Lagos were running from wars?

. . . specific to Kiriji or you mean generally?  Its hard to keep up with your database.   grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by isalegan2: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Katsumoto:

Ogedengbe was captured only once by Babalola and not many times and he isn't my general. I don't want to reveal where I am from but my people are warriors hardened by several centuries of war. We wouldn't need to align with Yoruba states, it would take all of 5 secs to sack Ibadan.  cool

Afghanistan, right?  Sooo many battles for your people.  cry  From Mujaheedeen to Taliban to USA colony.  Pele o.  grin

How dare you, sir?  How very dare you?  angry angry angry  Okay!  Lagos people were Owanbe'ing when all the other Yorubas were warrior'ing.  So what?!  embarassed

Ufeolorun:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[b]Eyo [/b]would have saved them with Opa anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy

We love it!  cheesy

Kilode?!:

LOL @ Hausa/Akagbe Debacle  grin grin grin

Is it on PS3?

Katsumoto:

It was more likely a disagreement between traders (from Benue) over some tubers of yam. . .

Yam is a very precious commodity, my friend!

Debacle ko Armageddon ni.  

grin grin grin

Negro_Ntns:

angry  we didnt know there was war to our North. 

Don't mind them!  angry  Eko Ile: still the best! tongue
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Katsumoto:

Every man running around in a jungle refusing to surrender is not a war; it is not even a skirmish. That's just being stubborn.

LOL

Kai embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
Every single indigene of Lagos is a decendant of refugees fleeing wars, skirmishes. . .

. . .and debacles?  grin

#justasking
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Every single indigene of Lagos is a decendant of refugees fleeing wars, skirmishes. . .

I beg your pardon!   shocked  You forget that Lagos itself had its share of wars . . .  with Dahomey and Bini, with British invading forces in which Imperial British Baval boats were sunk and officers and sailors killed. 

In fact, put that in the history of Yoruba great wars!  . . . . or perhaps call it the Greatest war!  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
^

It was a question Jo.

But You mean British naval rafts right?  grin

Was that the reason why Oba Akinsemoyin invited those animalistic portuguese in to trade in slaves? That Also fanned the embers of war in the "Yoruba" hinterland.

Everybody trying to sell something.

You dropped the ball Eko folks, you guys should have covered that flank properly, you let the long nosed liars in  tongue
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Something caught my eye in the Ogedengbe's solo picture.  In the background I noticed the architectural style and symmetry of the tatched roofs.  Any info on that age of Yoruba architecture?  This was covered sometime ago in culture section on a topic called Yoruba architecture, but this particular roofing is new to me, never seen it before.  

Here is another architectural style I believe this was a palace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
But You mean British naval rafts right?

Was that the reason why Oba Akinsemoyin invited those animalistic portuguese in to trade in slaves? That Also fanned the embers of war in the "Yoruba" hinterland.

Everybody trying to sell something.

You dropped the ball Eko folks, you guys should have covered that flank properly, you let the long nosed liars in

. . . . . I quit this post in protest! cool grin canon guns are never mounted on rafts. there is a confiscated cannon still sitting in the palace as trophy and souvenir.

Okay, can we get back to topic, i thought this was about Kiriji war ? grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
^

Ok back to topic. cool

WRT to the Ogedengbe pic, Looks like he was superimposed on the background to me. The pic with his lieutenants is the same as the single pic. I may be wrong but that background looks cropped, maybe it's a restoration of his old photograph.

That being said, I'm sure we built great houses with local materials then. One of our great queens, Ooni Luwoo of Ife is quite famous for her pavements and architectural work.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by NegroNtns(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kilode, you are correct! On close look I see it's an overlay on mural background.

oh, and thank you for the rescue! Lagosians are lovers, not fighters. Eko for show! grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
^
We know you don't fight unncessarily

Eko a r'omi sa legbe legbe grin

We Ara Oke's love lagosians just they way they are. . .

We won't ransack Lagos. NO. Afterall, when the battles are over, we'll all need to go somewhere for fun. . grin
Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Sauron1: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dede1:

Ndigbo did not forget the tactics however what took place is the risk involved when one teaches close neighbors one or two things about oneself. You should inquire why 3MCDO and 2nd Division of Nigerian Army were mostly populated with elements/characters drown from southern Nigerian ethnicities. grin

You make me laugh. . . . .

The Ndigbos are the biggest cowards in the country since 1970.
I remember them running with their tails between their legs during the Abiola riots in 93 as they thought another Civil War was bound to start.
Many of them left their houses, shops and properties - many never returned as they died on the bad roads to their towns/villages.

That's a bit of history for you Mr. Dede1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) by Kilode1: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
^

Sauron?? shocked shocked

The same Sauron?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.