Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Gets Paralyzed And Disabled, Would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Gets Paralyzed And Disabled, Would You? (1253 Views)

Innocent Boyfriend Gets Beat Up After Girlfriend Spits On A Man. / Photos: Ex Boyfriend Gets Even, Makes Woman Poo Diarrhea All Over Nightclub / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Gets Paralyzed And Disabled, Would You? by ucheike: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2012
Say a worst case, I have a friend who has a girlfriend (now wife), she was in a motor accident, I respect this man oo words can't describe, she hurt her spine now she is not able to move from her waste down, the guy did not leave the girl (He could've if he wanted because they didn't even live together and were together for less than 2 years), he stood by her, for 6 months, he slept at the hospital, she came out, he improved his house (with his own money) to suit her, her parents were not wealthy and couldn't afford much to help her on their own, I volunteered to help because I own a construction firm and helped for free, seeing that girl you really see hope in humanity, he payed tuition fees, studied through a distance programme, and graduated 2 years ago, they also tied the knot 3 years ago, I was at the graduation I couldn't help but shed a tear, I know that alot of people wouldn't do that, now if your partner you claim you love (even if its for less than a year) gets disabled, to the point that you have to clean them, put them to bed, would you stay or flee?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Gets Paralyzed And Disabled, Would You? by pendo89(f): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbbek8aXBtc&feature=related

Watch that see what manner of love it is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dream We Were Kissing / Romantic Moves And What There Signify!! / When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.