Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152378 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by blobuzz(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Will the bbm app work on iphone4 running iOS 5?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by blobuzz(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
PLS HELP!
I get this message "Sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (100)" from cydia anytime I want to install or remove any cydia app. Now I can't even install any app from appworld cos it won't. Pls help cos ma iph4 is getting useless.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
blobuzz: Will the bbm app work on iphone4 running iOS 5?

No, you need iOS 6 at least, to run BBM.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
sinade1:

No, you need iOS 6 at least, to run BBM.

I can't still download bbm on iPhone 4S not in the AppStore any link that will help in Nigeria
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tumababa and all the iTechnicians in the house, please I need help concernin TinyUmbrella(TU).
I want to get my phone outta recovery mode. Just like Baba recommended TU, I installed it today and when I click on 'exit recovery' on the TU my phone attempts to boot by showin the apple logo for a few secs but it switches back to recovery mode. I've tried it several times but I still get the same thing. The TU version I'm usin is the 7.0.00.
One thing I observe is whenever I plug my phone, I expect to see my phone name or just the model name on the 'Recovery devices' list on the TU, but instead I find a 9-digit number on the list of devices found by the TU.

Please any suggestions?

I can't even restore my phone via iTunes cuz it keeps quoting 'error 3194'.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
shady16: Tumababa and all the iTechnicians in the house, please I need help concernin TinyUmbrella(TU).
I want to get my phone outta recovery mode. Just like Baba recommended TU, I installed it today and when I click on 'exit recovery' on the TU my phone attempts to boot by showin the apple logo for a few secs but it switches back to recovery mode. I've tried it several times but I still get the same thing. The TU version I'm usin is the 7.0.00.
One thing I observe is whenever I plug my phone, I expect to see my phone name or just the model name on the 'Recovery devices' list on the TU, but instead I find a 9-digit number on the list of devices found by the TU.

Please any suggestions?

I can't even restore my phone via iTunes cuz it keeps quoting 'error 3194'.

You get that code cos, Apple is no more signing iOS 6.1.3, Apple is signing iOS 7.0 now.
I am sure if you do DFU and restore with iOS 7, you will be Okay.

See attached picture.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
soft-touch:

You get that code cos, Apple is no more signing iOS 6.1.3, Apple is signing iOS 7.0 now.
I am sure if you do DFU and restore with iOS 7, you will be Okay.

See attached picture.

Thanks for the suggestion, sir. When I tried updating the phone, it was still on 5.1.1 and each time I connect the phone, all iTunes comes up with is 6.1.3. How am I going to make it give me 7? Or can I just download the software from anywhere, would iTunes recognize it? Moreover, how am I goin to put this phone in DFU mode when it has refused to boot up? When I power it on it shows an iTunes logo with USB cable, I thought that shows it's in recovery mode. How could I put it in DFU mode?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
shady16:

Thanks for the suggestion, sir. When I tried updating the phone, it was still on 5.1.1 and each time I connect the phone, all iTunes comes up with is 6.1.3. How am I going to make it give me 7? Or can I just download the software from anywhere, would iTunes recognize it? Moreover, how am I goin to put this phone in DFU mode when it has refused to boot up? When I power it on it shows an iTunes logo with USB cable, I thought that shows it's in recovery mode. How could I put it in DFU mode?

You can download ios 7 ipsw for your iphone 4s, google it, direct download is all over internet.

1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
2. Launch iTunes
3. Put the iPhone into DFU mode by turning the phone off and then holding down the sleep and power button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but hold onto the home button until iTunes tells you that the device is now in recover mode.
4. Restore with ios firmware...

Note: No jailbreak for iOS 7 at the moment.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
soft-touch:

You can download ios 7 ipsw for your iphone 4s, google it, direct download is all over internet.

1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
2. Launch iTunes
3. Put the iPhone into DFU mode by turning the phone off and then holding down the sleep and power button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but hold onto the home button until iTunes tells you that the device is now in recover mode.
4. Restore with ios firmware...

Note: No jailbreak for iOS 7 at the moment.

Thanks for ya time, sir. I appreciate. Please I don't mean to bother you. I'm a bit confused with this DFU thing. I was thinking this phone is already in recovery mode cuz that's what the system keeps telling me each time I plug it in. Now my confusion is whether I still need to do the 10 sec holdin of both buttons just to put it in that mode since this phone is already in recovery mode.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
blobuzz: PLS HELP!
I get this message "Sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (100)" from cydia anytime I want to install or remove any cydia app. Now I can't even install any app from appworld cos it won't. Pls help cos ma iph4 is getting useless.

Since you are on iPhone 4 I will advice you use iFaith to dump your iPhone shsh and keep before trying to solve that issue.

I had the same issue on an iPhone 5 weeks back took me 3 days to fix. Anyway u can fit it without restoring if you have iFile installed on your iPhone already.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
This is my iOS bb PIN:
wink

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by blobuzz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
sun_temi:

Since you are on iPhone 4 I will advice you use iFaith to dump your iPhone shsh and keep before trying to solve that issue.

I had the same issue on an iPhone 5 weeks back took me 3 days to fix. Anyway u can fit it without restoring if you have iFile installed on your iPhone already.

I have ifile already, please how do I Jo about it
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
shady16:

Thanks for ya time, sir. I appreciate. Please I don't mean to bother you. I'm a bit confused with this DFU thing. I was thinking this phone is already in recovery mode cuz that's what the system keeps telling me each time I plug it in. Now my confusion is whether I still need to do the 10 sec holdin of both buttons just to put it in that mode since this phone is already in recovery mode.

Do it and it install the new firmware. Recovery Mode is not same with DFU.... but iTunes will prompt that your device is in "Recovery Mode" when connected to itunes after entering dfu
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Greaaat:
Please when will it get to Nigeria store ?

Dont know for now
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by chuchwhite: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
lynxnoon: This is my iOS bb PIN:
wink

Is it possible to get d bbm for ios somehow.. cos it's not on appstore anymore as we all know
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2013
chuchwhite:

Is it possible to get d bbm for ios somehow.. cos it's not on appstore anymore as we all know

no way
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2013
chuchwhite:

Get ur friend that downloaded earlier from any of the stores to give ur his apple id and password. Click on update, den purchased items. U will see BBM there. This method works 100%
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by shady16: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2013
soft-touch:

Do it and it install the new firmware. Recovery Mode is not same with DFU.... but iTunes will prompt that your device is in "Recovery Mode" when connected to itunes after entering dfu

OMG! My phone is back on....... smiley smiley smiley grin grin Soft Touch, I throw away my cap inside the bush for you. I'm highly grateful for helping me out on this. Thank you very much... @Baba, my gratitude also goes out to you. You guys rock!

Mehn, this iOS is as sweet as ****... GOSH! It feels like I'm using i5c cheesy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mygee33(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Get ur friend that downloaded earlier from any of the stores to give ur his apple id and password. Click on update, den purchased items. U will see BBM there. This method works 100%
Downloade Appcake from Cydia but its not there.
Can you help me out on d
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Rocking BBM

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Hmmm

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by exeasy(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Pls is there any jailbrake( tethered or untethered) for iPhone 4S ios6.1.3...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nybol(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
soft-touch:
Rocking BBM
igurus in the house, pls how can i use etisalat or mtn bis on my ipad. I used airtel but the network is slow and unstable.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
nybol: igurus in the house, pls how can i use etisalat or mtn bis on my ipad. I used airtel but the network is slow and unstable.

Use MTN night plan, it work both day & night.

4.5gb @ 2.5k, 1 month.

is it affordable?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
exeasy: Pls is there any jailbrake( tethered or untethered) for iPhone 4S ios6.1.3...

There is but @Winocm is not ready to release it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nybol(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
soft-touch:
Rocking BBM
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
soft-touch:
Rocking BBM
Rock well, I will join you soon.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by kaybee3(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guys fifa 14 is free at the moment in New Zealand store, i just downloaded it...anybody might be interested
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Greaaat: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
kay_bee: Guys fifa 14 is free at the moment in New Zealand store, i just downloaded it...anybody might be interested
Guy which side you dey wey u dey download heavy files u won be like you ooo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by tender92(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Does anyone need help unlocking FIFA 14 without paying a dime.? wink grin
I got d hack..
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by famora(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2013
Olamilec: If you have been using your Airtel for BB before you are eligible for the 4 and 6gb data bundle but if not you have to first subscribe for monthly Airtel BB plan for a month after that you will be eligible then use the below codes with Internet.ng.airtel.com
AIRTEL BIS SUBSCRIPTION
3 month for N3000
*440*016# or send bbum3 to 440
For N1500 for a month
*440*161#
OR
BB Unlimited Month- N1,500. Dial
*440*16# or send 'bbum' to 440
BB Weekly - N350. Dial *440*20# or send
'bbcw' to 440 BB Daily - N70. Dial *440*21# or send
'bbcd' to 440

Load Airtel Recharge card of #100 on a line you used to subscribe to a blackberry unlimited plan of #1,500,dial *141*712*11# to subscribe for
Airtel 10mb daily plan. Start browsing with it and your blackberry subscription of #1500 will start working after you exhaust the daily 10mb you subscribed to.
Thank me later
Note: why I removed the N1000 subscription is because it's non sense

thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (111) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Complete Bible Download Site? / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.