Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152375 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by VoltaireQ: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Daffydoc: As an apple fan, Hv got to say yesterday's unveiling was underwhelming. Where are the revolutionary ideas that brought about the iPhone 4 and iOS 5? It turns out the iPhone 5C is just cheap for apple to produce but not for the customers. $549 without a contract. And why get rid of the black colour for the 5S ?

Underwhelming

A refreshed UI
64-bit chip architecture
Camera Hardware and software upgrade
only one colour option recycle from the previous year...

Bearing in mind the 4 to 4S upgrade had Siri,A5,3 extra megapixels and a slimmer profile.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Daffydoc: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Voltaire_Q:

Underwhelming

A refreshed UI
64-bit chip architecture
Camera Hardware and software upgrade
only one colour option recycle from the previous year...

Bearing in mind the 4 to 4S upgrade had Siri,A5,3 extra megapixels and a slimmer profile.

Those are nice features no doubt. But dude come to think of it. There was a huge difference in class between the 3GS and the iPhone 4. iOS 5 brought lots of things that apple fans had being clamouring for. I can still remember vividly the day I set my eyes on the iPhone 4, I immediately fell in love #beautifulclassybroad. It brought so much joy to my life at a time when I was going thru a slight difficult patch.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by VoltaireQ: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Daffydoc:

Those are nice features no doubt. But dude come to think of it. There was a huge difference in class between the 3GS and the iPhone 4. iOS 5 brought lots of things that apple fans had being clamouring for. I can still remember vividly the day I set my eyes on the iPhone 4, I immediately fell in love #beautifulclassybroad. It brought so much joy to my life at a time when I was going thru a slight difficult patch.

ilove story grin grin
We all have ours....

As you said,3GS to 4
The S Version is always an upgrade,as the standalone # is a new platform altogether.

Back to our itales....the 5C brings back the days of darling 3G/3GS.

Those curvaceous plastic bodies...
when the white iPhone was a coup on it's own.

Then the murdered-out 5 came around, black-n-slate,razor thin...yes lawwwwwdddd

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
maybe next year we av iphone 5Cs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Olamilec(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
tumababa: maybe next year we av iphone 5Cs
Thank you very much Tumajay, am enjoying the phone though the Airtel BIS 4gb am using is very slow but someone said I should get vpn that it will help. Everybody in the house this guy is sure bought iPhone from him without even talking on phone only BBM chatting and he get me a good thing that even if I went to the market by myself can be scam by all those scammer in computer village. Thanks man with people like you we will make Naija better.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Olamilec: Thank you very much Tumajay, am enjoying the phone though the Airtel BIS 4gb am using is very slow but someone said I should get vpn that it will help. Everybody in the house this guy is sure bought iPhone from him without even talking on phone only BBM chatting and he get me a good thing that even if I went to the market by myself can be scam by all those scammer in computer village. Thanks man with people like you we will make Naija better.

thanks bro. are u done in ekiti or PH?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by hennrit4u(m): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Brand New Phantom A+ Sealed in Box, Available in stock now 35,000 NGN
Call to order now 08123084031 / 08188575481 B

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2013
hennrit4u: Brand New Phantom A+ Sealed in Box, Available in stock now 35,000 NGN
Call to order now 08123084031 / 08188575481 B

Wrong way.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by FKO1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
100 PAGES N COUNTING,N FOR PAST 30 PAGES NO ONE AS MENTIONED A "KILLER" APP.....IOS SUCKS
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
F.K.O:
100 PAGES N COUNTING,N FOR PAST 30 PAGES NO ONE AS MENTIONED A "KILLER" APP.....IOS SUCKS

y are u frustrated? because this topic will soon have part 3 or u don't know how to search for apps on App Store, or u don't know how to use an iphone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
IOS Killers apps

DocsToGo - a good app for ms documents edit and view

Wordflex - fancy and attractive dictionary app for ios

Rushplayer - good media player better than vlc and has the ability to boost volume by 100% (just like vlc on pc). plays all video format including flv.

Due - perfect reminder for people who have busy schedules (like me). easy to use and requires no account opening.

Jailbreak apps

Celeste 2 - perfect bluetooth tweak for your JB idevice. 100% better than airblue.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
xtremeidea: IOS Killers apps

DocsToGo - a good app for ms documents edit and view

Wordflex - fancy and attractive dictionary app for ios

Rushplayer - good media player better than vlc and has the ability to boost volume by 100% (just like vlc on pc). plays all video format including flv.

Due - perfect reminder for people who have busy schedules (like me). easy to use and requires no account opening.

Jailbreak apps

Celeste 2 - perfect bluetooth tweak for your JB idevice. 100% better than airblue.

Dont know about you but i think the best document editor for ios would Document by savy soda.

I also recommend apps like

real racing 3

imovie and battery + pro HD
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2013
xtremeidea:

Jailbreak apps

Spending $9.99 (or $6.99) on a tweak with no Gremlin & iFile integration? Can't even send multiple files at the same time.

Celeste was not updated until iOS 7 was around the corner. Celeste 2 bugs will perhaps be fixed in 2016.

Just overhyped & overpriced.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
I so much love my Airblue.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Hmmm.... i5, i5c, i5s, i6, ........i10cs

All nonsense ...

Apple will always come up with new ways of makin more money. Phone is phone, whether i6 or 10.

As 4 me.... it just me, my i4s and I joor.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2013
moonraker:

I also recommend apps like

real racing 3

I haven't played any racing like 'Real Racing 3'

It's the coolest.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by twicenoni(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
iinemboy16:

It's the coolest.

Play need for speed most wanted make u see something
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
twicenoni:

Play need for speed most wanted make u see something

cheesy

I've played need for speed but not sure if it was most wanted, the graphics wasn't compared with Real racin 3.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
iinemboy16: Hmmm.... i5, i5c, i5s, i6, ........i10cs

All nonsense ...

Apple will always come up with new ways of makin more money. Phone is phone, whether i6 or 10.

Phone is phone, but why didn't you go for iPhone 3GS or 4?

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
sinade1:

Phone is phone, but why didn't you go for iPhone 3GS or 4?

Cuz I couldn't find those in the market.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
iinemboy16:

Cuz I couldn't find those in the market.

ℓmao
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
iinemboy16:

cheesy

I've played need for speed but not sure if it was most wanted, the graphics wasn't compared with Real racin 3.

Try Asphalt 8. its d bomb!!! its free for the weekend. get yours now before it goes up for sale again!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by iinemboy16: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
xtremeidea:

Try Asphalt 8. its d bomb!!! its free for the weekend. get yours now before it goes up for sale again!

I don't like Asphalt at all. The only asphalt I liked a lot was asphalt 2 when I had a symbian phone. smiley

I can't even download heavy files anymore cuz my 3G Unrestrictor is no more. Even d Infinity Blade II I book kip no gree download unto wifi tins.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
iinemboy16:

I don't like Asphalt at all. The only asphalt I liked a lot was asphalt 2 when I had a symbian phone. smiley

I can't even download heavy files anymore cuz my 3G Unrestrictor is no more. Even d Infinity Blade II I book kip no gree download unto wifi tins.

Then you're missing. I download my heavy files on pc and then sync to my device.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2013
iinemboy16:

It's the coolest.

Am still trying and struggling so hard to see whats special about real racing 3. I so dislike the game. therez really nothing entertaining about it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
I so much love my Airblue.

Airblue neva worked for me!!! so am happy "Celeste 2" is working
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Gearing up and backing up in preparation to wednesday! Upgrading to IOS7 on my iphone, while my ipad remains on ios till d next jailbreak!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2013
iinemboy16: Hmmm.... i5, i5c, i5s, i6, ........i10cs

All nonsense ...

Same opinion here. i dnt have plans of changing my fone for the 1yr and 5 months. so am on a break from the ifever for now since therez really nothing my iphone 5 cnt do! grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2013
To view lastest iphones http:///1ehnbOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (111) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Complete Bible Download Site? / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.