Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152257 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2012
the most fastest and easiest jailbreak ever...

no more hold home and power button bullshit....
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2012
moonraker: the most fastest and easiest jailbreak ever...

no more hold home and power button bullshit....

What about JailbreakMe!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2012
sun_temi:

What about JailbreakMe!
Suntemi what should we expect on 5.1.1 ?, even the 5.0.1 I no really observe much difference
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by henry007(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2012
Does the new jb work with iPhone 4?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by LizyL: 7:31pm On May 25, 2012
Is it possible to unlock my iphone 4 version 5.1 in Nigeria!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mxxpunkxx: 1:23am On May 26, 2012
henry007: Does the new jb work with iPhone 4?

Nope, iPhone 4.1 only grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 3:27am On May 26, 2012
^^^ grin grin lol!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:49am On May 26, 2012
i really commend each and everyone here for making it happen,i mean without your help the likes of me will be stranded. i have one itch though, the jb didnt work for my iphone 4s version 5.1.1.dont have any idea of what might have actually gone wrong.i followed the steps as stated but it gives the information......(hmm recovery complete... something might have gone wrong replug your device and try again)... please help me
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 5:19am On May 26, 2012
^^^ make sure your passcode isn't active before trying to jailbreak. If this doesn't solve it, it is also recommended you backup your iPhone, then go to erase iPhone under reset. When you are through with that, try the jailbreak over again.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 5:24am On May 26, 2012
tobore akaba: i really commend each and everyone here for making it happen,i mean without your help the likes of me will be stranded. i have one itch though, the jb didnt work for my iphone 4s version 5.1.1.dont have any idea of what might have actually gone wrong.i followed the steps as stated but it gives the information......(hmm recovery complete... something might have gone wrong replug your device and try again)... please help me
1. Replug and try it again, if it didn't work then,
2. Go to Settings-General-reset-erase all content, allow ur phone to boot, then run Absinthe. Are you a window user? Cos with Mac, the process was very smooth and everything happened in less than 2mins. Dev Team tweeted window users may face hang-up of unfinished process with Absinthe 2.0, so made sure you are running Absinthe 2.0.1
3. If no head way with option 2, restore ur device and run Absinthe 2.0.1 if possible. The process is even faster with newly restored iphone.

Good luck.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 5:32am On May 26, 2012
sun_temi:

What about JailbreakMe!

Corrected.

Easiest Jailbreak on the ios 5 platform

1. Jailbreakme

2. Absinthe

3. Limera1n
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by oshie(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2012
P/s i need battery for i pnone 3 g urgently. S/one sold sold a dead battery to few days . Flash me if u can assist me. I will pay and arrange how to pick it up. anifred2007@yahoo.com. 08026423731. Looking forward to great assistance.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2012
edison1314: The ATH-T300 is a position in the low-end portable fashionBeats By Dre Studio Black headset, ideal for entry-level music user. The overall main black color to wear is very stable, with 40mm pronunciation unit, greatly enhance the performance of the low frequency range. Double wearing System. Adaptive, suitable for long wear, it does notBeats By Dr Dre Studio Orange produce discomfort, and overall lightweight design also makes the Comfort increased substantially. ATH-T300, the overall design simple and stylish, the the earmuffs part made ​​of soft foam material, which can effectively reduce the wear pressure to ensure a stable and comfortable to wear and sound effects are also very good. Headset unit can also be a certain point of view of freedom of rotation in order to Beats By Dre Solo HD Redensure the fit level. Parameters, the ATH-T300, headphones Frequency Range 20-22000Hz, impedance of 40 European, 100dB sensitivity, it is quite easy to drive. The headset is a closed casing, bilateral line design, the cable length is 3 meters, can give users a greater range Beats By Dre Pro Whiteof activities. The T300 has a diameter of 40mm drive unit, the sound performance of a great help.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2012
when is the 5.1.1 (9B208) dropping already apple can be a pain in tha butt sometimes u know.......
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin juz realized the absinthe 2.0.2 for 5.1.1 (9B208) had been released longest grin grin grin finally my idevice has been jailbroken
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin juz realized the absinthe 2.0.2 for 5.1.1 (9B208) had been released longest grin grin grin finally my idevice has been jailbroken

grin
otumfour: grin grin grin grin juz realized the absinthe 2.0.2 for 5.1.1 (9B208) had been released longest grin grin grin finally my idevice has been jailbroken

grin grin ; D
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2012
Yay!!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2012
sun_temi:

grin

grin grin ; D

abeg luff wit me my broda

jailbreaking an idevice almost dey sweet pass . . . . . . . . grin grin do the math people

I love my apples grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2012
tobore akaba: i really commend each and everyone here for making it happen,i mean without your help the likes of me will be stranded. i have one itch though, the jb didnt work for my iphone 4s version 5.1.1.dont have any idea of what might have actually gone wrong.i followed the steps as stated but it gives the information......(hmm recovery complete... something might have gone wrong replug your device and try again)... please help me

It's good to be grateful but your commendation should really be directed to the folks at Green Poison Absinthe et al. No Nairalander was involved in this effort.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mxxpunkxx: 10:49pm On May 27, 2012
^ I was.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2012
dude is stuck on the apple logo after downloading a tweak and respringing
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2012
had to restore and rejailbreak it sad sad sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 28, 2012
otumfour: dude is stuck on the apple logo after downloading a tweak and respringing

what did u install?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2012
All these horror stories. . .

Perhaps I'll wait till weekend to jailbreak. Make them no use me shine. cheesy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 28, 2012
Bawss1: All these horror stories. . .

lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by awesome9ja: 2:22pm On May 28, 2012
I just got an ipad 2. How do i update it to 5.1.1 from 5.0. I pls.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2012
Gurus in the house, for quite some time now, I have been having this slight issue on my 3GS... Though it does not occur regularly, but the phone just continues respringing.... When it happens, I Hold down the power button to switch off, but it won't respond, the last time it occurs was 4 days ago, I had to leave it to continue respringing until the battery life was exhausted & switched off it self
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2012
awesome9ja: I just got an ipad 2. How do i update it to 5.1.1 from 5.0. I pls.

Connect to iTunes and click update. That's all.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2012
tuma! I installed "sms+"

Bawss1: All these horror stories. . .

lol! make u no fear
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2012
ogbeche77: Gurus in the house, for quite some time now, I have been having this slight issue on my 3GS... Though it does not occur regularly, but the phone just continues respringing.... When it happens, I Hold down the power button to switch off, but it won't respond, the last time it occurs was 4 days ago, I had to leave it to continue respringing until the battery life was exhausted & switched off it self
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2012
ogbeche77: Gurus in the house, for quite some time now, I have been having this slight issue on my 3GS... Though it does not occur regularly, but the phone just continues respringing.... When it happens, I Hold down the power button to switch off, but it won't respond, the last time it occurs was 4 days ago, I had to leave it to continue respringing until the battery life was exhausted & switched off it self

Maybe its because of something you installed. But next time, instead of waiting for the battery to drain, hold down home and power button to hard reboot the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (111) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Complete Bible Download Site? / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.