Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152254 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 28, 2012
sun_temi:

Maybe its because of something you installed. But next time, instead of waiting for the battery to drain, hold down home and power button to hard reboot the phone.
Each time it has occurred, I did same... It does not respond, it just resprings continuously, the phone tends not to respond to any command during time
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2012
^^^ abi u knorr say u for hold the home button and the sleep button for 10secs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by greymatter: 11:32pm On May 28, 2012
Pls all, I'm trying to download a book (game of throne, infinity blade) on my phone via iBooks. I see it on google search but I can't find it in the store. What can I do pls?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by awesome9ja: 8:33am On May 29, 2012
Pls is it on my IPAD or on my computer dt i wil connect to Itunes and click update. Tanx
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2012
Connect your iPad to computer, and click on update on your computer inside iTunes. Hope you now understand.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2012
Connect your iPad to computer, and click on update on your computer inside iTunes. Hope you now understand?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by yahyus(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2012
Plz iCommunity, is anybody receiving sms delivery report? If yes, how can i be receiving? I have a jailbroken iDevice running iOs 5.1.1
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2012
^^^Get iPhoneDelivery from Insanelyi repo.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Newbie101(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2012
Hey guys, i have a problem. I plugged my iphone to the wall socket to charge overnight and woke up the next morning to a very low voltage. Then i checked my phone and found out that it wouldnt power on. I have tried to hard reboot, still same problem. I also tried it while plugged to the PC, same outcome. Now, im thinking the battery is faulty. Anyone else had this kinda problem? Can any one profer any solutions? I miss my phone man sad . I live in a remote place so the option of a repairs person is out. HELP ME PLS
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2012
Newbie101: Hey guys, i have a problem. I plugged my iphone to the wall socket to charge overnight and woke up the next morning to a very low voltage. Then i checked my phone and found out that it wouldnt power on. I have tried to hard reboot, still same problem. I also tried it while plugged to the PC, same outcome. Now, im thinking the battery is faulty. Anyone else had this kinda problem? Can any one profer any solutions? I miss my phone man sad . I live in a remote place so the option of a repairs person is out. HELP ME PLS
I got exactly the same problem with my LATE iPhone 4. It seems to be a common problem with few iPhone 4 brand. It is a flash memory problem (I learnt that from Apple Support site). The only and best solution is to take to Official Apple Store and get a replacement.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by yahyus(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^Get iPhoneDelivery from Insanelyi repo.
thank you very much. is it available in cydia? or can u plz help me with d source?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2012
soft-touch:

I got exactly the same problem with my LATE iPhone 4. It seems to be a common problem with few iPhone 4 brand. It is a flash memory problem (I learnt that from Apple Support site). The only and best solution is to take to Official Apple Store and get a replacement.
?
soft touch ur touch aint soft how the guy wan locate official apple store
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2012
kingsilly: ?
soft touch ur touch aint soft how the guy wan locate official apple store
[quote author=kingsilly]?
Very easy. If the guy can get a trustworthy person going to UK, US or SA from Nigeria, the person can help take it to Apple Store... When one of my iPhone was giving me problem, I took it with me while on holiday to UK, but after checking the IMEI it was discovered the phone is already out of warranty and also I got no contract service with it, hence, can't be replaced, those with contracts or those still within warranty were replaced with new one. Only make sure Apple staff didnt discovered it jailbroken while taking it there.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Newbie101(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2012
Soft-touch thanks my man. That Apple store route is outta the question o. I guess i should get a new phone? Anyone else have some other helpful points? like whether its fixable without invovling the Apple staff?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mxxpunkxx: 1:05am On May 30, 2012
TIP
If you intend to use Siri, ensure it's properly installed before using
the Rocky Racoon untethered substrates !!!!

Else, Siri would ask you reboot your phone, and be prepared to do restore, and a fresh jailbreak
happened to Henry007

So i uninstalled Siri and tried to install afresh,
You don't wanna know what happened nxt! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mxxpunkxx: 1:06am On May 30, 2012
Now am SIRI-less cry cry cry cry
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx: TIP

Else, Siri would ask you reboot your phone, and be prepared to do restore, and a fresh jailbreak
happened to Henry007

You don't wanna know what happened nxt! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean for Non-iPhone 4s devices
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2012
now tht am back on the jailbreak wagon, can y'all help me out wit a very reliable siri'ful cydia app

I know I created tht "how to install siri" thread but siri neva respond till I got tired of it, so pls help an iBrother out.......thanx!!!!! grin grin grin grin

soft-touch:

You mean for Non-iPhone 4s devices

I think thts wht dude means
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 30, 2012
is siri still working on 5.1.X firmware? i think the guy that wrote the spire programme says he cant update it to work on 5.1 or so. I forgot about the siri stuff on i4 cos it uses much memory. if u want siri, just buy 4S, simple.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2012
from the programmer that wrote spire

Grant Paul (chpwn) ‏@chpwn

Spire does not (and will not for the foreseeable future) support iOS 5.1 or iOS 5.1.1, sorry.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by azpekuliar: 7:58pm On May 30, 2012
iFellas I have finally jailbroken my iPhone 4. Was so easy, I got my grandma to do it! grin grin grin

So what next, cause I'm still moping at Cydia. cheesy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2012
tumababa: is siri still working on 5.1.X firmware? i think the guy that wrote the spire programme says he cant update it to work on 5.1 or so. I forgot about the siri stuff on i4 cos it uses much memory. if u want siri, just buy 4S, simple.
Rightly said. Nothing like run Siri within her natural habitat of iPhone 4s... i still get RAM size of up to 338MB while Siri and other apps are running on 4s. No other device has been able to do that.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mxxpunkxx: 10:00pm On May 30, 2012
uhm uhm *clears throat*

i have transitioned from 5.0.1 >> 5.1 >> 5.1.1
and siri worked perfecto . . .

yeah, on the i4 . . meanwhile i was on tethered.

after switching to untethered, using rocky racoon, siri crashed my fone
it would boot even after leaving it on for almost a whole day

i had to restore and in the process i lost some contacts (foolish me, i ddnt backup)

i swear, am going back to tethered jailbreak, the untethered is so overrated
afterall 90% have got more than 1 phone, so if it goes off

u can always use the 2nd one until u get home.........kapish

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by henry007(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2012
mxxpunkxx: TIP

happened to Henry007

What if we uninstall rocky racoon then install siri, wld dat work?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 5:05am On May 31, 2012
tumababa: is siri still working on 5.1.X firmware? i think the guy that wrote the spire programme says he cant update it to work on 5.1 or so. I forgot about the siri stuff on i4 cos it uses much memory. if u want siri, just buy 4S, simple.

true though bro, I had my iphone 4S, 64gig, factory unlocked so cheap tht I couldn't help but sell it, now I miss siri angry
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bbeee: 5:35pm On May 31, 2012
Hello iGurus.. I would like to upgrade my iPhone 4 (not factory unlocked) from iOS 4.1 to a higher version, not necessarily the 5.1.1 .. Pls I need help doing this.. Thanks in advance..
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2012
Bbeee: Hello iGurus.. I would like to upgrade my iPhone 4 (not factory unlocked) from iOS 4.1 to a higher version, not necessarily the 5.1.1 .. Pls I need help doing this.. Thanks in advance..

5.1.1 is save to upgrade to especially if you are the jailbreak type. You just need to preserve your baseband. It's very easy, all you need to do is to download sn0wbreeze from ih8sn0w . com and use it to cook a custom 5.1.1 firmware. You can then restore you iPhone with the cooked firmware. It's very easy. You can get more tutorial only, just google "sn0wbreeze 5.1.1"
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by alphamars(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2012
I found out that iphone4 uses a micro sim card..just curious if you guys actually cut ur sim card just to fit..or if there is another aternative..
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^ No alternative sir.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2012
sun_temi: ^^^ No alternative sir.
But MTN & Airtel sells micro sim
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2012
Network providers make micro sim looks like a big deal to customers. Either you swap your mini sim to a micro sim or you cut and convert it to micro sim all na same brother.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by alphamars(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
So which of the network dey beta to use in terms of mb??

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (111) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Complete Bible Download Site? / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.