Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152546 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by wenie(f): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Welcome to 3Sbids, a fun and exciting, fast-paced auction website. You can win all sorts of popular products at incredibly low prices. Look at our homepage to see what products are up for auction right now, and if one catches your eye, buy some bids for a low price.
Acquire your dream gadgets.. Eg Samsung Galaxy duo ,Solar Laptops, Mobile phones, etc and also household items like vacuum cleaners, microwaves ,etc all for as low as N1000 and even below…. All you have to do is to register and start bidding….follow this link .http://3sbids.com/users/register/wenenda
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
mjay: Please peeps esp @tumababa,
I tried jailbreaking my Ipad2wifi with os5.1.1 I used Absinthe 2.0.4 and latest Reds0w, the all indicated successful jailbreaking, but Cydia refuse to come up. When the jailbreaking comes to and end, it indicate sucessful jailbreaking, but refuses to close up and when i eventually disconnect there will be no Cydia. Av tried it severally even after reseting my Tablet, yet the result is the same.

Please what am I not doing? or is it that my Ipad is not breakable?
if u try to jailbreak again with absinthe, do u get any error info or it detects ur ipad and tells u to jailbreak? also is ur ipad2 new? filled with many apps(how many pages of apps) or u just restored? Also are u using a pc or mac?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mjay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
tumababa:
if u try to jailbreak again with absinthe, do u get any error info or it detects ur ipad and tells u to jailbreak? also is ur ipad2 new? filled with many apps(how many pages of apps) or u just restored? Also are u using a pc or mac?

When I try to Jailbrk, it successfully detects my Ipad, I have also reset my Ipad to allow for the 'easy jailbreak' as I was instructed online. Soo not many apps are there only those that are default. I am using a PC, win7. It works alright to the last and it says Jailbreak sucessful, and it sort of hang there no more activity and if i disconnect no cydia.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
can u restore and jailbreak before u restore ur backup?
mjay:

When I try to Jailbrk, it successfully detects my Ipad, I have also reset my Ipad to allow for the 'easy jailbreak' as I was instructed online. Soo not many apps are there only those that are default. I am using a PC, win7. It works alright to the last and it says Jailbreak sucessful, and it sort of hang there no more activity and if i disconnect no cydia.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
where did tht "iPhone killer tweak section" thread go
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
kingsilly:
ahh itz breakable try using a hammer on it tink dat will help...lol
on a serious note now.........SUNTEMI ND TUMAJAY WERE D elf are U...cum help an I-member

Na exam hold man down jared. That's the reason I've not been very active here.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
otumfour: where did tht "iPhone killer tweak section" thread go

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mjay(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
tumababa: can u restore and jailbreak before u restore ur backup?
When I restore before jailbreak, it encounters error along the way.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
sun_temi:

Na exam hold man down jared. That's the reason I've not been very active here.

iMasters programme I presume undecided
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2012
otumfour:

iMasters programme I presume undecided

Na only u know that one o. Lmao!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2012
na who dey post wey den just dey hide like this? lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sorry but how much is it to change an itouch screen in computer village ?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by balogunsam(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
hi to the gurus in the house oooo.i need your help please. I have afriend offering an iPhone 4S CDMA sent to her for 30k. She wants me to buyitcuz "she cant handle it and its CDMA". Now, i want to know if there is a way CDMA iphone 4/4S can be used with GSM networks. I apologise if i sound dumb but ive seen CDMA blackberries work with GSM networks here in Nigeria (please correct me if i am wrong). Is there a way to get the iphone to work with other than starcomms and multilinks and visaphone? Please advise.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pimp(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2012
Try this iPhone & iPad app: MySafeApp

Description
MySafeApp is a great personal data vault for safekeeping your sensitive photos, videos, documents and Passwords on your iPhones and iPads.

A very good application to store business records or your personal pictures and videos.

The application allows sharing of data stored inside it via iTunes, but that too is accessible on user permission only.

To access any folder or file stored in the application user has to enter a password. So if you have any sensitive data stored in the application then be rest assured that its safe from prying eyes. The application comes with a default password "admin". This can be changed once you have logged into the application.

The application is available in English and French. The language can be changed by a simple change of a switch located inside the application.

Key Features:

Document Management:
Lock specific individual Photos, Videos & Documents (e.g. Text or Word files).
Customized folder creation.
Lock/Unlock Files & Folders – This makes the file or folder to be hidden/visible and inaccessible/accessible when connected on iTunes – to avoid intrusion.
Delete - the folder or file.
Rename - the folder or file.
Move - moving files from one folder to another.

Phone Tracking and Document Security:
Lock with PIN.
Forgot Password.
Change Password.
Wipe the protected Data as soon as number of failed unlock attempt limit set by user is exceeded.
Snap picture of intruder using front camera as soon as number of failed unlock attempt limit set by user is exceeded.
Logs Timestamp of each failed login attempt.
Logs location of attempt (requires GPS location services turned on).
The log of failed attempts will be emailed to user’s specified email address (specified from settings) – the log details (picture of intruder, time of attempts, and location of attempts) will help in tracking lost phones. – requires valid email address & GPS.
If phone does not have front camera then the email will contain Time of failed attempts and GPS location of intruder.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2012
I'm really digging this winterboard theme mahn "ayecon"

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
balogunsam: hi to the gurus in the house oooo.i need your help please. I have afriend offering an iPhone 4S CDMA sent to her for 30k. She wants me to buyitcuz "she cant handle it and its CDMA". Now, i want to know if there is a way CDMA iphone 4/4S can be used with GSM networks. I apologise if i sound dumb but ive seen CDMA blackberries work with GSM networks here in Nigeria (please correct me if i am wrong). Is there a way to get the iphone to work with other than starcomms and multilinks and visaphone? Please advise.
IPhone 4S CDMA can b used on gsm networks with d help of a chip like rebel pro (or Gevey ultraS) but can't b used with CDMA networks like starcoms etc
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
tumababa:
IPhone 4S CDMA can b used on gsm networks with d help of a chip like rebel pro (or Gevey ultraS) but can't b used with CDMA networks like starcoms etc
u forgot to tell him it will ONLY work if theres GSM band on the fone wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
lynxnoon:
u forgot to tell him it will ONLY work if theres GSM band on the fone wink

I don't understand what u mean by gsm band. We are talking about iPhone 4S only here
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
tumababa:

I don't understand what u mean by gsm band. We are talking about iPhone 4S only here
CDMA have frequency bands different from GSM frequency bands.
So what i dont know is . . . do all iPhone CDMA have GSM bands alongside it or not?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
lynxnoon:
CDMA have frequency bands different from GSM frequency bands.
So what i dont know is . . . do all iPhone CDMA have GSM bands alongside it or not?
IPhone 4S has both GSM AND CDMA frequency bands
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
tumababa:
IPhone 4S has both GSM AND CDMA frequency bands

balogunsam: hi to the gurus in the house oooo.i need your help please. I have afriend offering an iPhone 4S CDMA sent to her for 30k. She wants me to buyitcuz "she cant handle it and its CDMA". Now, i want to know if there is a way CDMA iphone 4/4S can be used with GSM networks. I apologise if i sound dumb but ive seen CDMA blackberries work with GSM networks here in Nigeria (please correct me if i am wrong). Is there a way to get the iphone to work with other than starcomms and multilinks and visaphone? Please advise.

my guy pls give me her no let me call her sharp sharp grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2012
eye candy . .

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
eye candy . .

wht tha furk shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hell Yeah . . . F!cking Right
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
didnt see this thread since.

i got an ipad 16GB wifi which i presume is the new ipad(ipad3) but cant seem to know the difference between it and the ipad2
can someone tell me what and what to look out for,tnx

model numder - MC705LL
version 5.1(9B176)
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Chitexs250(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
Pls I need help from u gurus pls I want to download applications on my iphone4 with cydia pls how can I do it because app store is requesting for master card and I don't have pls I need it reply urgently my thanks everyone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
aguiyi: didnt see this thread since.

i got an ipad 16GB wifi which i presume is the new ipad(ipad3) but cant seem to know the difference between it and the ipad2
can someone tell me what and what to look out for,tnx

model numder - MC705LL
version 5.1(9B176)
one of the ways to know if its iPad3, . . . connect to PC n if its not charging then its most likely to be the new iPad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
wow, its clearly written there- Not charging

thanks bro
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
lynxnoon:
one of the ways to know if its iPad3, . . . connect to PC n if its not charging then its most likely to be the new iPad

Does the new iPad not charge even when connected to a PC with its own charger, not say, the regular iPad/iPhone charger?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
anyone with a cheap iphone 4s,galaxy s11 or anyphone with wifi-hot spot facility pls let me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (111) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.