Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152698 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akinbimatt: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
tumababa:
Just remembered this. Since it is 3GS, download stock ios 4.1(u dont need to av shsh for 4.1 to downgrade to it). Enter dfu mode (not pwned dfu!!). Restore to 4.1. If it stops at error 1013, use Tinyumbrella to kick out of recovery mode. If it comes up, check if d wifi bluetooth are ok. If not ok, flash d baseband again. Make sure everything is working fine before trying upgrade to 5.x. If ur fone was giving u no service, most likely it was unlocked with ultrasnow. If all these dont work.........

@ tumababa, thanks for your contributions, i have done all that b4 i think around may, i get stocked @ error (-1),which occur as a result of baseband unable to upgrade according to itune error list. I use to get passed error 1013, error -1 occur alway when shows restoring firmware on itune.
The only restore that works on the phone now is custom FW.no stock has worked for now.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akinbimatt: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
continued

If all these dont work.........
then throw the phone down from a 10 storey building
....... or bring it to me, and i;ll gladly buy it
..... for #3,500

grin grin grin grin

@mxxpus**y, L☺l, ur so funny..lmao
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
akinbimatt:

@ tumababa, thanks for your contributions, i have done all that b4 i think around may, i get stocked @ error (-1),which occur as a result of baseband unable to upgrade according to itune error list. I use to get passed error 1013, error -1 occur alway when shows restoring firmware on itune.
The only restore that works on the phone now is custom FW.no stock has worked for now.

Yea... You got to create custom ipsw of 4.x.x to downgrade it, don't use Apple Stock ipsw.
If you can downgrade with custom firmware, then try flashing the baseband.

Even if it works, NOTE: You can NEVER install Apple stock firmware on 06.15 Baseband!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
na wa o, all this stress sake for say man wan use iPhone,

bros, u no go like use BB? grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
It's likely they release a downgrade of d iPad bb 6.15 today!!! I will advice u to sell d screen and battery(if still good) and get a higher model. Days y I run from 3GS
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by krfalana: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
akinbimatt:

Build 4.1 firmware with Sn0wbreeze and restore. EOD!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akinbimatt: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
krfalana:

Build 4.1 firmware with Sn0wbreeze and restore. EOD!!!

Krlana, thanks, all custom restore on the phone and works well,but the fact it if i try to install baseband,i still av to use stock ,when i use snowbreeze to create custom with baseband and try to restore on itune ,it didn't restore,still got stock on error (-1). And even when i use stock to install baseband after restoring with a custom fw, baseband won't install.its good that i start this coz many people might still experience same issue later.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Does anyone know if ONAVO EXTEND now works with Etisalat
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2012
CONGRATS TO ALL IPHONE 3GS USERS WITH BASEBAND OF 6.15. U CAN NOW DOWNGRADE YOUR 6.15 BASEBAND TO 5.13. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT U CAN NOW GET YOUR GPS BACK AND AT THE SAME TIME, USE STOCK IOS (for those with factory unlocked 3GS). Many people use factory unlocked iphone 3GS with ipad bb simply because they dont understand d jailbreak process (especially jf u took ur 3GS to computer village to jailbreak).
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dabss(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
akinbimatt:

@tumababa, thanks ,yeah, the first upgrade started by showing no service after successful update, it was then i jailbreak and install baseband with redsnow, and still the same thing ,i didn't even check my baseband after jailbreak,since i got no service then,i just restore using itune again,it was after that i lost everything,baseband,imei, bluethooth,wifi.and the mistake i made was i didn't rmbr to save my blobs. I am still looking for. A fix other than changing the baseband chip coz that is the only fix for now,not sure if their is any other sha.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
ogbeche77: Does anyone know if ONAVO EXTEND now works with Etisalat
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Chitexs250(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Please oo all the gurus in the house tumababa please Etisalat is deducting my credit even when am not using my iphone4 to brwose is so annoying please what will i do to stop my credit from finishing like that please urgent reply tumababa please help me ooo chitexs250@gmail.com thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
***yawns***

dis board is fast becoming booooring sad sad sad sad sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by henry007(m): 1:50am On Jun 19, 2012
yh where are them killer apps?
mxxpunkxx!:
***yawns***

dis board is fast becoming booooring sad sad sad sad sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2012
Chitexs250: Please oo all the gurus in the house tumababa please Etisalat is deducting my credit even when am not using my iphone4 to brwose is so annoying please what will i do to stop my credit from finishing like that please urgent reply tumababa please help me ooo chitexs250@gmail.com or 07032274179 thanks.
Switch off cellular data under settings-general-network
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 19, 2012
henry007: yh where are them killer apps?
dont know oooo !!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 19, 2012
^^^ i dont see no killers apps,
all i see: conversation, everywhere !!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Chitexs250(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2012
Thank you very much may God continue to give wider wisdom in Jesus name Amen @ Tumababa
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^^ i dont see no killers apps,
all i see: conversation, everywhere !!!!
Bos this thread has always been like dat. Not everybody has data plans to waste on (data) killer apps. U download an app of 600mb today next week they upgrade again and u will need to download 600mb again. Then wan kill person Lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Chitexs250: Thank you very much may God continue to give wider wisdom in Jesus name Amen @ Tumababa
U welcome
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2012
hmmmmm seems am begining to enjoy this iOS community
recently upgraded an iphone 4 to iOS 5.1.1 and also unlocked it wink

Have an iPhone 2G with me now for upgrade n unlock
Sweet wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2012
lynxnoon: hmmmmm seems am begining to enjoy this iOS community

Sweet wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
lynxnoon: hmmmmm seems am begining to enjoy this iOS community

Sweet wink

Thought u were into android
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by lynxnoon(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
tumababa:

Thought u were into android
Always
just exploring . . . wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
lynxnoon:
Always

Thinking of exploring Android too soon but just don't know the device to get.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
lynxnoon:
Always
will also explore s3 soon...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by dipobanj: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
@tumajay, can u install Siri on my ip4?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
dipobanj: @tumajay, can u install Siri on my ip4?

sorry. i dont anymore. memory consuming....
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
. . + bandwidth consuming + time consuming . grin grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
. . + bandwidth consuming + time consuming . grin grin grin
+10
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2012
Hi everyone,
What is the best Cydia Application locker from Notification Center? I have tried iProtect and applocker, but non of the two can lock from NC. I love iProtect anyway.
Any other better apps? with screenshots preferably.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2012
henry007: yh where are them killer apps?

Maybe this thread should be renamed iPhone Jailbreak thread 'cause that's the only thing discussed here these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (111) (Reply)

Complete Bible Download Site? / Bible Download. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.