Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Could It Be She's Fade Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be She's Fade Up? (942 Views)

Why Do Nowadays Love Fade Away Easily / Why Does Love Fade? / Does Love Fade Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be She's Fade Up? by egbeman1: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Meet this chick on fb late dec 2011,demaned for her pin n she gave me.We pinged,and i did most of the calls initialy,later she took over and did most of the callings.She called me like mininimum of 1hr daily.We met for the 1st and last tym Jan this year.We had fun dat day,romanced but no sex,cos she claimed to be a virgin.The calls lingered and we had several ups n dwns until she became broke and couldn't call frequently.Assu called off the strike she went bck to skl,but still didn't call me often.I wnt to skl for my registration last week and called to see her,but she said dat she was outside the school and can't see me.I was upset and insulted her on bbm,i even said the worst ting she hate to hear.I later apologizd and begged her to call me,but she didn't.

We'v met just once.A friend suggested dat she's fade up.But i still want to seek ur opinions first.

Wat do u tink guys?
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by TroyJay(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
egbeman1:

Meet this chick on fb late dec 2011,demaned for her pin n she gave me.We pinged,and i did most of the calls initialy,later she took over and did most of the callings.She called me like mininimum of 1hr daily.We met for the 1st and last tym Jan this year.We had fun dat day,romanced but no sex,cos she claimed to be a virgin.The calls lingered and we had several ups n dwns until she became broke and couldn't call frequently.Assu called off the strike she went bck to skl,but still didn't call me often.I wnt to skl for my registration last week and called to see her,but she said dat she was outside the school and can't see me.I was upset and insulted her on bbm,i even said the worst ting she hate to hear.I later apologizd and begged her to call me,but she didn't.

We'v met just once.A friend suggested dat she's fade up.But i still want to seek ur opinions first.

Wat do u tink guys?
Never ever insult a lady who did nothing to you. And besides, you are appearing desperate. She'll think you have nothing better to do than expect her daily calls. Moreover, you've met her only once so what warranted the insults! C'mon Dude!
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by slimyem: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
op,what you have up here is what i call child's play!
stop worrying your head over nothing!forget girls now and do your books.that's top priority!
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by egbeman1: 2:34am On Feb 11, 2012
@slimyem, yes sir/ma.but did u ask if my registration was for phd,msc or for even a lecturing job? Abeg i need seious advise ooo
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by SAFO(m): 3:47am On Feb 11, 2012
Ahh ah she's fade up.

Please go n call her quick because school is doing you no good.
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by iice(f): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2012
lmao!

Didn't understand half of the rambling.
What does fade up mean?
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by chika98: 4:15am On Feb 11, 2012
iice:

lmao!

Didn't understand half of the rambling.
What does fade up mean?

[b]Fed up [/b]perhaps? grin
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by iice(f): 4:19am On Feb 11, 2012
chika98:

[b]Fed up [/b]perhaps? grin

lool. Thanks.
I'm so sleepy that, i didn't even think of that.
I was thinking maybe its one of those rubbish slangs (or misused words) that seems to be permeating the society these days.
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by newmusic: 4:53am On Feb 11, 2012
Was also wondering what fade up mean, OP shouldnt have insulted the lady,its uncalled for.

But I still wonder how you people take someone you met via fb,2go or some social networks for a serious relationship. Even if the babe is well packaged and good manner, I still find it hard to take them serious for a real relationship. Just my opinion though.
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2012
@ thread

This is just childish.
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by kemmeye: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2012
egbeman1:

Wat do u tink guys?

this is just stoopid i mean come on really dude didnt you feel like an idi[i]o[/i]t when you were writing this
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by slimyem: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2012
egbeman1:

@slimyem, yes sir/ma.but did u ask if my registration was for phd,msc or for even a lecturing job? Abeg i need seious advise ooo
sorry sir but you just sounded a lot like my two year old niece.
Blame it on the jumbles you typed up there!
And there,you got serious advice already!
Re: Could It Be She's Fade Up? by egbeman1: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2012
@All,i knw i typed wrongly,but pls i rly need an advise.

(1) (Reply)

Its 'I Love You Too' Too Hard To Say? / He Wants My Old/student Life Mobile Line Removed- How Proper? / Girls...dont Let A Kiss Fool U......and Dnt Let A Fool Kiss You.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.