Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims (8379 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by rhymz(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2012
Sanusi is truely a bigot of helpless proportion. On what capacity is he dishing out monies to so-called Kano victims?
Those of us talking about how this moral gesture can't be questioned are missing the point. If Sanusi feels very strongly about helping the victims of bokoharam in Kano, he should have used his own money for the donation. I am not sure any parts of the constitution gives him any right to donate tax payer's money to anyone, tribe or group. He is a hypocrite and is doing this against the backdrop of his claims of inequitable distribution of wealth between the north and the south. I am guessing this is his own little way of re-distributing Nigera's wealth
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Novice1(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2012
HATERS GONNA HATE!!! YOU CAN HUG THE TRANSFORMER, JUMP INTO THE LAGOON, OR BETTER STILL, INTO YOUR CREEKS cool cool cool
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by BMZK: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2012
Guys come on! Why do you reason this way? CBN governor is not autonomous, he has NOI as a boss who's has GEJ as a boss also. I smell rats: political cabals or media at work as usual to discredit SLS. Hmm but i trust Sanussi is not daft to fall inside this cheap trap. I reserve my comments until the day Sanussi decides to reply to those bigots,
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2012
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by RichyBlacK(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2012
Big B1:

A country that has no laws or weak laws has no criminals.

In Nigeria leaders are mostly f00ls with a very tiny brain, the followers are also slow with a very low standard of thinking; therefore, a combination of popcorn and peanut has no match, nothing else is better.

How can you point fingers at Sanusi when we've elected an empty shell to reside at Aso Rock?

On point!

@Post,
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me. SLS is a mediocre who thinks he is the smartest man the north has produced in years. I hope clueless GEJ will prevail on this charlatan to amend this by either redefining the donation to include other BH victims, or giving equitably to other BH victims. However, what are the chances of a clueless man talking sense to an arrogant bigot like SLS?

I also await the SLS apologists to come to his defense on this.
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by nagoma(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
ust N100 Million and you guys are shocked. Just last year,how much billion dollars was withdrawn (outside the budget) from the federal reserves without an approval by the National Assembly. Can we say the President, CBN governor, Finance minister and National assembly members were not aware of the looting withdrawal.These guys are birds of a feather     

Word. The entire Jonathan s and other governors election campaign were carried out with public funds. All these jokers did was to celebrate a daft southern president.
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by ZEN(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
i have always been a fan of sls(right from his firstbank days).however,he got this one wrong.what was he thinking?
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by icez: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
sls has and will always be an islamic bigot
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Jettage: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
PLEASE O, I AM SHOUTING LOUD, SANUSI SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY, THESE ARE INDICATIONS THAT HE TRUELY HAS A LINK WITH BOKO HARAM ACORDING TO THE CONFESSION ON THIS BLOG

http://akinbami..com/2012/02/sanusi-lamido-donates-100million-from.html
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Ufeolorun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
As it is in Aso rock so shall be at cbn.
If jonathan can lavish criminals with huge contract laden with security implication why not Sanusi.
Abeg,Jona sympathise with militants and sanusi Boko haram God no vex.
Lol.
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
What is 100million Naira? Can that buy pure water ? When Deziani is talking of trillions , and not for disaster victims - just for cosmetics and personal aircraft maintenance. Carry on Jona! And Sanusi - do something better.
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by nduchucks: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mikeansy:
If Sanusi does not get sacked or removed somehow from office within the next two weeks then it simply means we have no Government.

hehehe. Ndo o, pele. I'm surprised its going to take an event like this before you see what is glaringly clear i.e. we have an incompetent and visionless occupant of Aso Rock. Do you really believe that a man who cannot sack BH members in his government will have the guts to sack Sanusi who's term in office is determined constitutionally?
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
for every bombing now 100 Million naira Nigeria is fck angry
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Watchit1: 1:23am On Feb 13, 2012
Pls can any one explain whose money CBN is using for that AWUFF , I mean Does that mean a government arm has the right to use govt property at will without the national authority, or does CBN has the right to print money and share at will or on their own discretion - AH is this money given out are their personal contribution from their salary? PLS CAN SOMEBODY HELP
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by miky(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2012
so he should have donated to onitsha, or abia silly nigerians infact bauchi has suffered more than kano, but i trust the governor of kano more than bauchi to distribute the funds well to the affected.
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by sunkoye: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
NOPE, this is a way too far!!! angry
Re: CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims by Novice1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
sunkoye:

NOPE, this is a way too far!!! angry

How do you compare that to the billions being spent on criminals in the name of militants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Members Rejoice As Buhari Emerges APC's Presidential Candidate. / Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH / Official Thread For Wailing After APC Is Declared Winner In Edo Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.