Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

''If I Have My Way I Will Kill All Boko Haram''- Hausa Man In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''If I Have My Way I Will Kill All Boko Haram''- Hausa Man In Anambra (3367 Views)

JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps / Unconditionally Release All Boko Haram Members In Detention Sultan Tells Jonatha / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''If I Have My Way I Will Kill All Boko Haram''- Hausa Man In Anambra by Nchara: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/36427-boko-haram-massob-evacuates-156-igbo-from-kano.html

Boko Haram: Massob evacuates 156 Igbo from Kano
By Nwanosike Onu, Awka 10 hours 33 minutes ago
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Chief Raph Uwazuruike Chief Raph Uwazuruike

Leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Raph Uwazuruike, yesterday evacuated 156 Igbo sons and daughters from Kano State.

The MASSOB leader sent three Ezenwata transport buses to bring Ndigbo back from the North. They arrived at about 5.30 a.m yesterday.

As early as 7am, some of the returnees from both Imo and Abia states were seen being taken to their destinations.

The National Director, Information and Communications of the MASSOB, Uchenna Madu, told The Nation yesterday that Boko-Haram sect is a conspiracy by the Northern region against President Goodluck Jonathan’s administartion.

He said Ndigbo in the North had been directed by the MASSOB to come back home to their region, adding that the essence of sending vehicles to them was to save their lives first, before their property.

According to Madu, “we are still articulating and counting our loses on what happened at Onitsha on Thursday and when the time comes, MASSOB would react”.

There was angry protest in Onitsha on Thursday following the killing of an Igbo lorry driver by a policeman  over N20. The residents of the commercial city including MASSOB members were among those who embarked on the protest, which forced the northerners to relocate to near by Asaba, capital of Delta state.

Though, normalcy has returned to the commercial city of Onitsha, where the state commissioner of Police, Muhtari Ibrahim and some senior members of his command had relocated since the incident, one could still feel the tension in the air.

However, Anambra state Deputy Governor, Emeka Sibeudu has equally visited the commercial city of Onitsha where he addressed the residents and enjoined them to remain calm.

He said that the state government in conjunction with  security agencies would make sure that such a situation doesn’t repeat itself again.

There was panic among the Hausa group yesterday in Awka and Nnewi respectively as they fear for any reprisal attack.

One of them who just mentioned his name as Aminu told The Nation that if he had his way, he would slaughter all the so called members of the Boko-Haram sect who he said had been causing confusion in the land.

He said that the people have made them to continue to live in fear in an environment they have lived in for the past 30 years and prayed Allah to clip the wings of the so called sect members.
Re: ''If I Have My Way I Will Kill All Boko Haram''- Hausa Man In Anambra by chino11(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2012
@ The bolded, you have lived in Awka for the past 30 years peacefully with your hair being touched and yet your animal cousins up to have always been on killing spree all these years. I don't know what you monsters want from us.
Re: ''If I Have My Way I Will Kill All Boko Haram''- Hausa Man In Anambra by bakila: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
@chino11, mama chika now grandmother whose g/daughter will be getting married is living in Northern Nigeria after her Igbo husband ran away and left her Igbo ass in northern nigeria not a hair was touched in her body of the 40 years she has been in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Carter Bridge Lighting Project. PICS / Only 64 Gunmen Seized Mubi! / Apathy Of The Igbos Towards The Northerners And Yorubas (A HISTORICAL VIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.