Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21407 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Chyz2: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
[size=15pt]WE WILL KILL ALL MUSLIMS IN NIGER DELTA-MILITANT GROUP WARNS[/size]

08/12/2011 13:14:00

A militant group in Niger Delta, Joint Revolutionary Council, JRC, has threatened to kill all Muslims living in Niger Delta States as retaliation to the series of bombing and killing of southerners in the North by members of the Boko Haram Sect.

The group issued the threat today in a statement sent to Pointblanknews.com warning that there will be no going back on its decision.

Only yesterday, a bomb blast killed 14 persons and injured several others at Ogbomoso, by Katsina Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State, Northwest Nigeria. The bomb blast, according to witnesses was carried out by two suspected bombers alleged to be members of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

“The continuous killings of Christians in the North are unbearable to us now. Boko Haram has been leaving bombs around churches and other places with clusters of the innocent,” the group said in a statement.

“why all these killings of innocent Niger Deltans? With this trend, we can’t leave together. Leave Niger Delta now!!! Your failure to leave…, we’ll start to kill any MUSLIM WE SEE IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION full stop and no going back,” the group warned in the statement by the Joint Revolutionary Council.

The group said “No section of this country is an embodiment of killing others. Muslims can’t live in our land freely (Niger Delta) while BOKO HARAM will be killing our people in their land. This is our message, If you like stay and test our ultimatum and see what will happen.”

we are fully ready to kill if Muslims test us. What happened in Warri today is minor and we shall continue more if they don't leave our land. Every Muslim should leave now or BLOOD.”

we have tasted blood war during the days of our agitation for equal right. These Boko Haram live among you and pray in the same mosque. So you can’t claim that you don’t know where the Boko Haram is.”

Every Niger Delta to return home as our message will be implemented without hesitation. And any person or individual that make inflammatory statement against us will be dealt with.”

http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/3240-we-will-kill-all-muslims-in-niger-delta-militant-group-warns.html
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ezeagu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
Did they start bombing people today? What about the corper's?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Beaf: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
Niger Delta people are the wrong people to test. If this goes full hog, the sponsors of boko haram will be very sorry.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aljharem3: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

Niger Delta people are the wrong people to test. If this goes full hog, the sponsors of boko haram will be very sorry.

shut the f-up

so the all muslims are boko haram now ? that is why they decided to bomb the place ?

MUMU angry

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
I hope all yoruba muslims in the ND can move back home before the ND bast-ards start their own nonsense.if after that,they can kill whoever like.OPC should just stand-by in Lagos for code red,we must force all the aliens in yorubaland out too.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aljharem3: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I hope all yoruba muslims in the ND can move back home before the ND bast-ards start their own nonsense.if after that,they can kill whoever like.OPC should just stand-by in Lagos for code red,we must force all the aliens in yorubaland out too.

No bomb exploded

calm the f down abeg
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
Why is JJC threatening yoruba muslims in the ND then ?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
alj_harem:

shut the f-up

so the all muslims are boko haram now ? that is why they decided to bomb the place ?

MUMU angry
all muslims believe in jihad. So, u take a bottle of acid if u feel bitter about the truth. Useless set of animals!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aljharem3: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Not N/D

they have never threaten any yoruba muslim. Only people trying to twist things

I was in port harcount the other day and nothing anti-muslim was going on.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Beaf: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
alj_harem:

shut the f-up

MUMU angry

You and other boko haram fans will be among those sorry when the whole boko haram saga climaxes, so exhaust your aggression by hurling brainless insults.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
Seems you just want to downplay the threat of these militants ? Should any attack hit my people,there will be consequence in the SW too.Since everyone wants to preach violence,i guess it's time start learning it too.
alj_harem:

Not N/D

they have never threaten any yoruba muslim. Only people trying to twist things

I was in port harcount the other day and nothing anti-muslim was going on.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aljharem3: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
kasiem:

all muslims believe in jihad. So, u take a bottle of acid if u feel bitter about the truth. Useless set of animals!

f-ing mumu, where did you get that all muslims are on a jihad ?

what do you f-uking know about Islam ?

Beaf:

You and other boko haram fans will be among those sorry when the whole boko haram saga climaxes, so exhaust your aggression by hurling brainless insults.

Boko haram has nothing to do with a average muslim anywhere.

You are ur Nigerdelta OPC boys are brainless, Is ever Niger-delta MEND, is every Yoruba OPC ?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aljharem3: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Seems you just want to downplay the threat of these militants ? Should any attack hit my people,there will be consequence in the SW too.Since everyone wants to preach violence,i guess it's time start learning it too.

Brother mi, look ma so fun e ni tito oro.

What is happeing right now is people trying to force boko haram as an only muslim thing and it is not.

Ma da awon were yi lonu.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by jason123: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why are you such a bigot?! You are so so ignorant of what's going on. That is why I love the Igbos, they move around the country. You people need to leave your ignorant SW and move around.
In the ND, there are muslim (Edo, Ijaw, Uhrobo, Yorubas, Igbos, Itsekiris etc) as well as Christians. This is does not concern you so stay out of it!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
Oh dear!
So Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has effectively be rendered persona non grata in his own backyard? shocked
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
jason123:

Why are you such a bigot?! You are so so ignorant of what's going on. That is why I love the Igbos, they move around the country. You people need to leave your ignorant SW and move around.
In the ND, there are muslim (Edo, Ijaw, Uhrobo, Yorubas, Igbos, Itsekiris etc) as well as Christians. This is does not concern you so stay out of it!
You mean the same movement that made them victims of most attacks in the north ? Why do people have to go upnorth when lagos is filled with so much opportunities ? Prevention is better than cure and i value a yoruba life than any other so we must not be caught unaware.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You mean the same movement that made them victims of most attacks in the north ? Why do people have to go upnorth when lagos is filled with so much opportunities ? Prevention is better than cure and[b] i value a yoruba life than any other so we must not be caught unaware.[/b]

You value a Yoruba life at the expense of all others?
Nothing my eye no go read for NL.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

What part of that message did you not understand ? Last time i checked,nzeogu killed hausa politicians and spared ibos,oju-iku was fighting for a secession of his people while boko haram are targeting southerners and sparing northerners.O boy you are on your own !
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
alj_harem:

f-ing mumu, where did you get that all muslims are on a jihad ?

what do you f-uking know about Islam ?

oh, so na me dis cow dey speak fu, king for? Very soon u go claim say una allah nor be paedophile again. Na NL we dey.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by muyoto: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
BH does not discriminate btw Northerners and Southerners when they carry out their attacks.

I suppose JRC intends to tow the same line.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Chyz2: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Dont mind this bluetoof character. Somebody spray painted an "S" on the back of his shirt now all of a sudden he thinks he's superman.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Let these cowards carry out their threats, Una too talk

Bloody criminals

The amnesty money no do you?

Lazy people
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What part of that message did you not understand ? Last time i checked,nzeogu killed hausa politicians and spared ibos,oju-iku was fighting for a secession of his people while boko haram are targeting southerners and sparing northerners.O boy you are on your own !

Boko Haram has not killed any Northerner? No?

You are quite clearly a fascist consumed by hate, a quality the Yoruba people are not renowned for.
Take some time away from the keyboard, comrade, as you really need to take stock of the all consuming fatalism you preach.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
muyoto:

BH does not discriminate btw Northerners and Southerners when they carry out their attacks.

I suppose JRC intends to tow the same line.
How many northern corpers died during the last elections crisis ? The bombs are thrown into areas occupied by southerners which these fools forgot that their fellow northerners may also be.how many times have seen boko boys throwing bombs in the mosque in the north ?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Boko Haram has not killed any Northerner? No?

You are quite clearly a fascist consumed by hate, a quality the Yoruba people are not renowned for.
Take some time away from the keyboard, comrade, as you really need to take stock of the all consuming fatalism you preach.
Why not pass this your opinion to Boko harams and JJC and tell them their killings/threat respectively is not only inciting but threatening the continue existence of Nigeria as a country.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Goldieluks: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
They should send them back to their state instead of killing them.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

They should send them back to their state instead of killing them.
Thank you my sister.this is what I was trying to tell my yoruba folks to do that some people are crying foul about.why continue to live in a place that your life is not safe ? If yorubas go north,na problem.now ND is also becoming another wahala yet all these people live in SW and nobody is worrying them .
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by EvilBrain1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
Yes, they should kill all the muslims in the niger delta. Then muslims can kill all the christians in the north. And everybody else can kill the hömösexuals and atheists and midgets.

I'm tired of you Nigerians. Bunch of violent, fanatical bigots. Useless people who deserve whatever misery they get.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2011
Evil Brain:

Yes, they should kill all the muslims in the niger delta. Then muslims can kill all the christians in the north. And everybody else can kill the hömösexuals and atheists and midgets.

I'm tired of you Nigerians. Bunch of violent, fanatical bigots. Useless people who deserve whatever misery they get.
Your brain is not evil,i think it's DIRTY, so go and get your Lagathin medication.ode
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by adamabdul: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2011
Action please
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2011
Evil Brain:

^^^Nice one. So that's just about everyone covered then, just leaving the tall (straight) christians and moslems that didn't bother leaving home. Who's going to finish those ones off undecided?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by nduchucks: 1:20am On Dec 11, 2011
Empty  threat!!! If they are serious, let them start by killing Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari. Nonesense and ingredients.  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Magistrate Seen Using A Torch Due To The Lack Of Electricity During A Proceeding / Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.