Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Igbo girls too like money. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo girls too like money. (3159 Views)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz
Bro, its like ur lifespan will be incomplete if you don't type DISCOMBOBULED stupid word of yours everyday here?lol are you're am slowpoke, don't you've any other word better than that? besides i heard about ur date with Mr.Cork tomorrow feb.14 but we aren't surprise cos to identify dick lickers like u isn't hard to recognise with ur skin color. Man, how many igbo girls do you sponsor daily that comes all the way from the village to lagos to trade themselves as a love-vendor 4 ur own commission? dumbbell.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Bro, you're even fortunate i'm busy at work right now but am still with u.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz
Bro, its like ur lifespan will be incomplete if you don't type DISCOMBOBULED silly word of yours everyday here?lol are you're am slowpoke, don't you've any other word better than that? besides i heard about ur date with Mr.Cork tomorrow feb.14 but we aren't surprise cos to identify Joystick lickers like u isn't hard to recognise with ur skin color. Man, how many igbo girls do you sponsor daily that comes all the way from the village to lagos to trade themselves as a love-vendor 4 ur own commission? dumbbell.
You are just appearing more st[i]u[/i]pid! Defend your idiotic comments like a man and stop this tomfoolery! Dont make it about me, the words i use, my date with anyone or the people i sponsored. DONT FCCKING DEVIATE!
You made a moronic statement. . . Defend it!
I'm also busy at work right now. . .Arrow!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2012
. . .And you are still discombobulated. Complicatedly so too! wink Now read this moronic comment again and tell me why you should not be called a mor[i]o[/i]n!

Sincerely, the OP is absolutely right. How cn a girl lied to her parent in the village that she's bout to start a business in lagos & end up relocating to LovePeddler herself for money, what sort of business is that?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz
Bro, tell me the reason why u decide to change from Sexkillz to killz? is members that speaks into ur deranged brain? don't ppl like u reason good at first before u bestow that silly nick for ur damn self, slowpoke? if sexkills then ur mom & dad would ve been in the grave [6feet underground] by now making love in the fiery tale world whilst ur own existence will also be an imagination. Fool LOL
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2012
DONT FCCKING DEVIATE!
You made a moronic statement. . . Defend it! It's NOT about my user IDS! Idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2012
Every little things matters in my own vocabulary, numbskull lol
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by cynthiafred67(f): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2012
*yawns* come on cut it off guys, enough already.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2012
Pls stop saying discombobulated stupid word of yours u can't live without again here to members, it doesn't follow english rules, dim wit albino lol
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
And that officially makes you dumb! You are hopeless. Cant even defend yourself, So stop making st[i]u[/i]pid comments. It's ok to feel embarrassed. Enjoy your day and minimize your dumb moronic comments! Piss! wink
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2012
Pls stop saying discombobulated silly word of yours [size=19pt]u can't live without again here to members[/size], it doesn't follow english rules, dim wit albino lol
WTF!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz, you're a funny discombobulated guy hahahaha!, tell me what being hopeless got to do with what we're discussing here? pls define hopeless, lunatic lol
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz
Before you say a word sometimes, make use of ur dictionary & be sure of what you're typing before spitting out craps, stop brainwashing fools like u with incoherent grammar here, dunce lol
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

Killz
Before you [size=17pt]say a word sometimes[/size], make use of ur dictionary & be sure of what you're typing before spitting out craps, stop brainwashing fools like u with incoherent grammar here, dunce lol

WTF!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by slimyem: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville and his gbangauns!
Making me so laughing my head off!!!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
^Is this english, nit?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Bestjon50(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
slimyem:

Tosinville and his [b]gbangauns![/b]
Making me so laughing my head off!!!

Hello,

What did you mean by that? Help my ignorance pls!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by ijigbamigb(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
:-x
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by badesco(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Is that an under statement or a fact?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by OneNaira6: 4:49am On Feb 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you no get money, then leave them be.
Na by force?
Wonder why Igbo men like myself wey no get money plenty full can get any Igbo women I want if na money dem want.
wowo men will say anything to themselves to pity themselves why an Igbo woman no want am.
Get money and try your luck, una go fail again. Slap your parents for making you wowo, don't blame your pocket.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2012
^hilarious :d
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by yme1(f): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2012
Stale News!!!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by plaetton: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
Tosinville:

Killz

Bro, why stucking me up & down this section when u aint a gay?LOL besides, do i look like comedian i go dye to u? man, i'm telling u the real facts about most igbo girls i know then u are replying back with nonsense, what did u eat last night before going to bed?

When M.o.rons talk, god weeps. Parents cetainly did not do a good job.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by sinie: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ op. What do you mean igbo girls too like money! Who no like better thing! Abi you want to tell me you don't like money too? Igbo people are one of the most hard working people in this country, so if they work hard to earn their money(anyway they earn it) wetin concern you for inside! Anuofia!!!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Ammyng(f): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
Who doesn't? Maybe they (we) are born in bank called home where a lot money were stacked. Tribalism in 2012? SMH @ ignorance
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by mkbell35: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
Wow! with all there gettings you must get understanding.
You dey work hard God will bless your hard work.
Do you force your husband or your Boy friend to get you money come rain or sunshine?
Are you a parasite?
Are you just a taker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! / Is He Normal? / 10 Types Of Romancelanders In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.