Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu (5745 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Lasinoh: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/76239/1/ojukwu-the-coward-secessionist-may-he-rest.html

Rest in peace, Dimka Odumegwu Ojukwu of Biafra-Biafaa or Bia-Kpara, Ogoni version! With due respect to reasonable Igbos and the public. It isn't proper to rejoice over anyone's death. I'm also not doing so, rather pointing to the man Ojukwu. I hope readers would understand my truth that can be found through history and can't be disproved otherwise.

[size=20pt]Ojukwu, who was good in his own right couldn't stand Ken Saro-Wiwa and his truth about Ogoni-saving our people from Biafra and Ojukwu's madness and greed (popularly known as Nigerian-Biafran Civil War, 1967-1970), was the number one coward. [/size]

Die!!! Ugly,Modafoking coward! Die!!! Because of your useless azzze, my handsome Deltan, grand-father was blown off his bed sleeping.
I say die!!!! kiss Ugly Biafran bush monkey!!! kiss
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by PointB: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ojukwuism - the study of life and philosophy of Ikemba Odumegu Ojukw the great. Well done, governors Akpabio!

Haters should go and hug an armed Ogbunigwe!!
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
[size=14pt]In a nice mood today. So, I'd say this nicely to the haters.[/size]

Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by chino11(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
Goodmorning Nigeria. Like Akpabio said the study of Ojukwu-logy could take a student entire four to eight semesters.

There are so many thing to learn about the legend, the historical aspect , the ideological aspect, visionary aspect, the bravely aspect and above all the philosophical aspect.

Ojukwu is one Nigeria that cuts through all generations in the history of Nigeria. There is hardly a decade the name Ojukwu was not resounding.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by amec(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
i need a straight answer,
if war should again break out in nigeria which tribe or region is likely to win the day and why?
just be honest and thoughtful.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by INFO70: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
All of you that are writing all kinds of shit about great Gov. Akpobio, you should know that he is the gov. that has brought in tremendous development since the state was created. Many military and civilian governors had failed in meeting the needs of the poeple of Akwa Ibom. Infact he is the best governor in Nigeria history whether you like it or nor. ha ! ha ! ha ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by noiseless: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
Who is this DIRTY ANGRY PIGGY LovePeddler,have you forgoten that OTAPIAPIA is very well subsidised for your like to end your bitterness?awusa LovePeddler what are you doing on the internet when you should be learning how to hide terrorist under your bed the way your imams preaches so you can give them the last service before going on a murdering allu akubaru rituals against non muslims?and go suck the macaroni like blokos your father sold you to be doing in a 90 year old mallam house as wife number 7 and remember we didn't sale you into that boring macaroni like blokos sucking, so go take your bitterness out on your haram father bi@tch.               DIE BI@TCH  DIE.
Lasinoh:

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/76239/1/ojukwu-the-coward-secessionist-may-he-rest.html

Die!!! Ugly,Modafoking coward! Die!!! Because of your useless azzze, my handsome Deltan, grand-father was blown off his bed sleeping.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by ekwynwa: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
mod why did you delete all my post
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by houvest: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Now Mod what did you find offensive in my post that you deleted it? Are you completely prejudiced or what? I will repeat it here for all to judge your action: I wrote

Bruise truth, kill truth, bury truth, One day it shall sprout because truth is immortal. One day Nigeria will come to accept the Truth according to Odumegwu ojukwu at Aburi then Nigerians shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set them free.

If you are sincere with yourself, you can take this statement to the hague, it shall never be found offensive. If you have an issue with Ojukwu-ism, take it up with Akpabio whose statement we are discussing here without trying to muzzle opinions in support of it. Better still your attention is needed all over the forum were so much hateful and tribal comments are rife that you have treated with a slap on the wrist. Please do your job properly without annoying responsible posters.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 3:42am On Feb 13, 2012
I always knew that there is something that scares the living daylight out of some Nigerians about any talk of "Eastern Nigeria". The laughable thing about this is that the North is still ONE despite all these so called geopolitical zones. Same with the West (at least per 1963 reality). Any smart Easterner would quickly know that there must be some REAL power in that corner of Nigeria, hence the constant effort to balkanize the East into SS and SE.

Let me say this now.

I strongly believe that the destiny of Eastern Nigeria is ONE. By that I mean that at the end of the day, there is no way someone in Calabar, Uyo, Port Harcourt and Yenagoa would not be closer to someone in Aba, etc than anyone else in Nigeria. Now, this is chiseled in iron and no one can ever change that; we are gradually getting to this truth.

Igbo say that "agbachakwa egwu o na n'ukwu" (hip) -every dance must end in the hip.
There is an Eastern Nigeria hip which no one in SS and SE can ever dance without. FACT.  cool

@Topic
Gov Godswill Akpabio is ONE governor in the East that has defied his critics and is making waves in Akwa Ibom state. The last pictures of that state I saw a while ago shows that THERE IS NO STATE with the quality of infrastructure being developed by Akpabio in Akwa Ibom state; even Abuja is no match (quality-wise).  cool
Of course Abuja has more infrastructure, but I bet that Akwa-Ibom's is of better quality.

God's speed Godswill !  cool cool cool
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Dede1(m): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2012
Nairaland is fast becoming the cesspit called Nigeria. Why should posts be deleted?
Nigeria claims democratic system of government but operates authoritarian system of government. People on the corridor of power would hide behind silly schemes to intimidate and rob the society clean.

It is plain idiocy to attempt to encourage any form of censorship on this forum under the pretence of sanitization. For the fact that every Nigerian belongs to one of the alleged 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, it is foolhardy for dingbats to control the loyalty individuals seemed to hedge on a particular group when everything in Nigeria is based on sectionalism.

Sometimes provocative threads are introduced on this forum and naturally attract thought provoking responses. As far as I am concerned, all the responses regardless the goofiness are educative. Sometimes it is nice to know that most Nigerians are ill-informed.

If anybody honestly or truly wants to stop tribalism in Nigeria, please help disintegrate the country. It is governmentally fashionable in Nigeria to retire few qualified and competent senior police officers in order to placate tribalism in Nigeria. Yet there is a crap on this board called tribal sanitization.

The deletion of worthless post on this forum can not and will not douse the burning desire and irreversible plans set in motion to disintegrate the junk known as Nigeria. I guess it sucks to be a Nigerian.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Dainfamous: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2012
ojukwu the greatest man of all time,
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Dainfamous: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2012
GOV AKPABIO is one of the best governor akwa-ibom ever witness,
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by mensdept: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2012
The moderator is deleting folks post that speak the truth, and yet he didnt seem concerned about deleting the following:
Lasinoh:

I guess we know who the real enemies of progress/Nigerians are. LOL
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by mensdept: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2012
You see, whether the moderator or myself writes their opinion, or deletes folks opinion, the country called Naija is still carrying on in its path of chaos, destruction, Boko Haram bombings, and yet countries smaller than Naija have their own airlines, great highways, are not flocking to pastors left and right, and have good governments.

Now a non-Igbo governor in the EAST is telling the truth and people like Lasinoh are crying like babies because of the loss of their granny. Well, you one day will be a granny, and instead of looking at how to get visa to run to Germany for medical checkup, you can join your Akwa Ibom gov and study something that can change your generation for the better.

Yes Sir.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by soapdish(f): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2012
Ikemba Nnewi was a great man and writing nonsense about him will not erase the fact that he saw tomorrow. We love Ikemba even in death. Besides, those that speak ill of him are non entities who could never have talked back at Ikemba. He is my HERO, make idey pain una.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2012
sorry Akpabio, i have nothing to learn from him. This should be directed to those that hold him in high esteem.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by noiseless: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2012
A country where only evil and evil ones thrive, thank God" I'm not a NIGERIAN OR NIGGA-AREAN". I will rather be without a country than to belong where every vultures and dinosaurs can't wait to unleash their most heartless divide and conquering device only just for the poppose of fastening their grips on free oil money without giving a damn about other people, which they have had for more than 50yrs without showing anything for it except demonising easterners, enslaving them,creating miseries amongst them by brainwashing some weak minded amongst them to use them (the weak minded amongst them) to keep them in darkness and limbo. And when they open their eye to question you,you would let loose your herds of media and paid agents to run the fields over, no wonder you are now running around like a headless chicken with your boko haram. DON'T WORRY ANYTHING WITH BEGINNING HAS AN END AND NO AMOUNT OF POWER (WICKEDNESS) CAN STOP IT WHEN THE TIME COMES. Just keep digging your own grave by yourselves and very fast.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Mod I am glad some of this unschooled nairalanders are complaining about their posts deleted, They lack respect even unto his death, a man who's entitled to his freedom!

Thank  u 4 saving us the stress lipsrsealed
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by eastman11: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2012
Lasinoh:

I can see so much bitterness, misplaced anger, ignorance and unforgiving spirit that will definitely consume you sooner than later. I will not join issues with a nonentity of your type as you and the clan you represent cannot change history or make Ojukwu less than who he really is, a colossus and a freedom fighter.
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Lasinoh: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
chijam

Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu
« #6 on: February 12, 2012, 11:12 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one from the Eastern part of Nigeria would dish such garbage.
Istanbul=EASTERN BULLSHYTE!

We have already studied him.
He is an Igbo man.
What is there to study?
He is an enemy of the Nigerian State. . .he should be buried and remembered by his EASTERNERS. . .where he has the slightest imaginable relevance as a NONENTITY.

I wonder if this one has taken his medication lately.    I wonder why you have not been fallen by Boko haram bombs all these day 
you are a history student if at all you have been to uni reading all west induced histroy books.  so what do you regard your AWO as?
imbecil like you

Shattap, you phocking dunder-headed swine! kiss
Only medication? Sanitarium nko?
What is my business with Awo you stark illiterate?
This has to do with studying OJUKWU, who stands for nothing in Nigeria.
When it is time to discuss AWO I will do so. . . ode buruku!
No wonder your stoopid azzzze is only good for Boko Haram's blunt suya knives.
Nomardic filthy swine who go to Northern Nigeria for 'greener pastures' since you are all natural born OSUS who cant stand yourselves ALL THE TIME.

Monkey nyansh!!!! kiss

noiseless:

Who is this DIRTY ANGRY PIGGY LovePeddler,have you forgoten that OTAPIAPIA is very well subsidised for your like to end your bitterness?awusa LovePeddler what are you doing on the internet when you should be learning how to hide terrorist under your bed the way your imams preaches so you can give them the last service before going on a murdering allu akubaru rituals against non muslims?and go suck the macaroni like blokos your father sold you to be doing in a 90 year old mallam house as wife number 7 and remember we didn't sale you into that boring macaroni like blokos sucking, so go take your bitterness out on your haram father bi@tch.               DIE BI@TCH  DIE.

. . .And who is this filthy cyber LovePeddler addressing with your BIHOLAR stinking anus? undecided You hear say I come from Northern Nigeria? undecided To show how your Ojukwu plunged the whole of Nigeria into a useless civil war you have nothing. . .ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR. Except noise. Shameless animal! You die!!! Offpring of an ashawo pig! kiss Na only una lose precious blood from that your nasty Biafran jungle? Useless m0r0n!!! kiss

Awusa LovePeddler beta pass Igbo LovePeddler wey dey phock with anus to chop gala out of poverty all ova Eastern Nigeria. Have you seen Bianca's mouth lately? wink Una nor get macaroni blockoses, yet medical doctors are busy r-aping patients all over the USA kwa nu? Osisi ka Nkwu na muslim? grin Abi you hear say "Kidnapping and Grannynapping" headquarters dey for Northern Nigeria? Looky hia, you mentally deranged biatch-LovePeddler! Your momma is doing ashawo in Northern Nigeria to feed herself. . .so make yourself useful. If you were not so scared of living amongst your own people. . .as chief ritualists and kidnappers. . . places like MINNA and KANO will not be used as greener pastures for your cursed tribe. Osu Ewu!!! kiss

Phocking homeless normads! kiss
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Lasinoh: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
mens dept:

The moderator is deleting folks post that speak the truth, and yet he didnt seem concerned about deleting the following:
I guess we know who the real enemies of progress/Nigerians are. LOL

I addressed the topic. . .there was nothing to delete.
You address the topic for once in your life.
Too bad you have no stomach to learn the truth. . .but you want us to study lies and epitome of cowardice?
You lie!!!! kiss

eastman11:

I can see so much bitterness, misplaced anger, ignorance and unforgiving spirit that will definitely consume you sooner than later. I will not join issues with a nonentity of your type as you and the clan you represent cannot change history or make Ojukwu less than who he really is, a colossus and a freedom fighter.

You would not join issues with a nonentity but you can address my post? Typical NL imbeceeele! kiss
Perhaps the world would learn to move on if you useless Biafran imps do not show your useless azzes from thread to thread glorifying cowadice. There is absolutely nothing to forgive. . .for all parts of Nigeria were responsible for the mayhem.
If you were remotely significant, one would harbour fom of malice for a well-accomplished symbol of IGBOTIC unity. So, please don't flatter yourselves with emptiness. I only have feelings of DISGUST! Freedom fighters do not run away only to come back to marry wives younger than their own chldren FROM EXILE. . . .with only nostalgic feelings of a good phock or BJ on his mind from a woman 30 years yonger than himself! While you are left to eat your own family members in your Biafran jungle and surreneder like bigger, vanquished docile cowards!

There! I feel better! cool
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Dainfamous: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2012
ojukwu ikemba be anyi ohhhh!! the father of igbo-land the only man who gave umu igbo freedom the one of the most respected soldier plus leader in africa wink wink wink
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by Lasinoh: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2012
Wey all those 'AYAMATANGA' area modas or the www? wink wink wink
Re: Akpabio Urges Nigerians To Study Ojukwu by ekwynwa: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Lasinoh:

Wey all those 'AYAMATANGA' area modas or the www? wink wink wink

Ezi oha how far tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Lagos State Ministry Of Justice And Office Of The Public Defender. Pics / FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) / NEMA Denies Killing Of Chibok Church Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.