Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (9783 Views)

Poll: Did You?

I Met HIm Here: 50% (9 votes)
I Met Her Here: 50% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
rushes 2 rescue badosky
all dis kind winches wey dy fly 4 osan gan gan
prayin

fire
holy ghost fire

IJOKZ wats wit u?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt:

IJOKZ wats wit u?
I don't want anyone to fyt sweerie, I just want a loving, quiet and interesting atmosphere, smiley

Just for 2day ohhhh, 2morrow we can decide to blast ourselves or break bottles, for those that make use of weapons grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
jogz K quit being sad. Life isn't that bad to take every shit serious.

Dyt how bout 3some with u and Goldie or Bhusayor. . . Make a pick. . Booking emergency ticket to Africa
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
we cool ijogz k

ohh DON
dont start again
yet 2 settle d last one
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
WTF is Don?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
F off?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
Did I hurt u the last time? I thought u loved it from behind? ? Aiight my bad. . .
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
chuckles once
now m gon smack u

*get off my track else i ll kill u*
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
I just don't know how to stop. Say it in Japanese
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
wat do u want frm me?
u want my husband 2 throw me out abi?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

jogz K quit being sad. Life isn't that bad to take every poo serious.

Dyt how bout 3some with u and Goldie or Bhusayor. . . Make a pick. . Booking emergency ticket to Africa

Hey Mr, there was a serene b4 u guyz came in, I don't fink i went too far to protect it.

Well i guess you were overwhelmed with your child play and desperate urge for se.x to the extent that you lost your sense of reasoning.  undecided
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yea bro. Child play, at least I'm one golden lil child who can play all day without worrying about where his next meal will be coming from. Nice to meet u. . . Next. .
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Yea bro. Child play, at least I'm one golden lil child who can play all day without worrying about where his next meal will be coming from. Nice to meet u. . . Next. .
LMAOooo, U r looking for an opportunity to exchange words with me, anoda act of childishness, Eediot!!!
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
hey bois
stop dis
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
jogz K exchange words with u? No thanks, I rather go walk my dog in the snow storm of Alaska.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

LMAOooo, U r looking for an opportunity to exchange words with me, anoda act of childishness, Eediot!!!
Liv dis dungeon nowwww angry angry angry angry

Am waiting in our mansion kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Liv dis dungeon nowwww angry angry angry angry

Am waiting in our mansion kiss kiss kiss
Hmmmm i wuld leave here cuz i respect my wife, smiley

You are so lucky kid, No 1 messes with Ijogz K d Boss wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo you chimp looking ghetto btch? U got problem with me?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Killz3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

jogz K exchange words with u? No thanks, [size=20pt]I rather go walk my dog in the snow storm of Alaska. [/size]
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Idowuogbo you chimp looking ghetto btch? U got problem with me?
Yes bebe, am in love with u d light skinned ET kiss
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Gross

Hon don't twist it. I didn't call you chimp based on your skin color rather as in replica. Thanks, goodbye and enjoy your valentine's day
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Gross

Hon don't twist it. I didn't call you chimp based on your skin color rather as in replica. Thanks, goodbye and enjoy your valentine's day
Gross?

Hahahahha happy vals day hommie wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Vansnickers: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
So many Nutjobs on NL, it's almost Fascinating.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by xynerise: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ topic. I am guilty. grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Agybabe(f): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2012
This place is hot.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 5:18am On Feb 15, 2012
Agybabe:

This place is hot.
agybabe are you the one on that pic? if you are then i wanna meet you if you are single. I swear i don no wat people mean when they say a girl is hot, but my dear u re on fire.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2012
Ozegbe:

agybabe are you the one on that pic? if you are then i wanna meet you if you are single. I swear i don no wat people mean when they say a girl is hot, but my dear u re on fire.
Hahahahaha oh boi ur lyrics no hold weight joor,to get to agy u gats come true me.Dats how we roll in d east coast. cheesy cool
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2012
nnkan ti wan ma ri e si niyen
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2012
Shoboleyoke face front jare! cheesy

U no go gist me ni? How u do am yesterday, she dem spin u inside washing machine 2 abi dem sardine u inside cupboard. grin cheesy
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by LaParisienne(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2012
Ozegbe:

You know, this got me looking at the girl's profile pic. Fine girl though. But mehnnn, her international make-up almost made me choke on my cofee. No offence really  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2012
^^ dats uncalled 4

4 where?
wz hm
my bf s 2 jealous 2 let me out n sure made it worth wyl

wey Jay carry u go?
abi wetin b dat church guy name
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2012
Ye mogbe! Dyt don cram Jay for head oo,babe Jay fe ma glue bi roll-on so I had 2 u na mean lollll.My valentine never begun ojere but wen it begun wa gbo ariwo mi ni Ghana. wink cheesy grin

La mamasista if I enter dis screen come bite ur ear comot hennn,na dat time u go understand d stages of vexation and hyperventilation.Liv my agy for me o,u no see as her Jamo hairstyle, she dey reign my friend. cheesy grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. / Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos / I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.