Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (9782 Views)

Poll: Did You?

I Met HIm Here: 50% (9 votes)
I Met Her Here: 50% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kolade it good ooo looool

Abeg wire Goldie info give me,am having troubles updating my current 1. kiss kiss

@Mama G

No para come my side oo tongue tongue
Haaaaa!

Dyt d mark for my face no b tattoo,u about to render 1 kondo disable today,u think all dat chocomilo no go wear out tonite? Abeg ride on ruff rider cry grin

@IJk
Happy notin to u

I go break ya head if u suspend me like dat again. angry angry

We av somfin to discuss about jor, This is not the best place to talk about it, If u are less busy, Buzz me on my thread. And i dey vex small self angry

I know say if i vex too much u go fyt me grin, Na Y i put small
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2012
@Mr investigator,so for your mind you are exposing people o,how stuppid of you,such a jobless Arrow,mscheeew.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

@Mr investigator,so for your mind you are exposing people o,how stuppid of you,such a jobless Arrow,mscheeew.
Cocoa is here shocked *running away* Bye every1
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2012
^^wetin that one come mean now?abeg clear road make i pass,mscheew.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

^^wetin that one come mean now?abeg clear road make i pass,mscheew.
Your temper dese days grin, smh
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2012
^^Dey your own joor,no be me and you dey last night yet left for work without wishing me "happy val" come here dey do anyhow and expect me not to have a temper,*long hisssssss*
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

We av somfin to discuss about jor, This is not the best place to talk about it,  If u are less busy, Buzz me on my thread. And i dey vex small self  angry

I know say if i vex too much u go fyt me  grin,  Na Y i put small
Okay bebe,have my flowers ready am coming ova.  kiss kiss
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
lol Nl always on top grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by moonraker(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

lol Nl always on top grin grin grin grin grin

heyy nayah, long time no hear, happy nu year, u ok??

u just forgot abt me like that?? aint cool at alll
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
moonraker:

heyy nayah, long time no hear, happy nu year, u ok??

u just forgot abt me like that?? aint cool at alll
Not at all my dear just that I was so in a rush in my work, plus I was not home based, I was in Cameroon and Tanzania so, but I think about my Nigerian fellows dont worry wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
Goldie how bout 3some with you and dyt?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

Not at all my dear just that I was so in a rush in my work, plus I was not home based, I was in Cameroon and Tanzania so, but I think about my Nigerian fellows dont worry wink
Guess the countries you went to had a negative effect on ur grammar
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Igoz hi brother, in Latin we say "errare humanum est" means everyone can do mistakes wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

Igoz hi brother, in Latin we say "errare humanum est" means everyone can do mistakes wink

No one ever get's the right spelling/pronunciation of my name

Nice response tho,, , wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Goldie how bout 3some with you and d horse?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K hope you'll see I try to prononounce your name properly smiley
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

Ijogz K hope you'll see I try to prononounce your name properly smiley
Hmmmmm i guess i need to introduce you to my Family in da Dating and Meet-up zone, "https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804704.0.html"

You sound nice and sweet, I hope you have a BF that appreciates you? smiley
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
^See advert hahahaha

IJK d guy with d golden gun , u want shoot babe come dat side shey?

Carry go gbe gbe ti gbe gbe cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Agybabe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy Valentine!!! I dey my caban dey do my own val with my TV. No time for val jare!

@idowuogbo shey you no dey miss pesin ni. Since which dey you see me last for here?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hmmmmm i guess i need to introduce you to my Family in da Dating and Meet-up zone, "https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-804704.0.html"

You sound nice and sweet, I hope you have a BF that appreciates you? smiley
Actually some people know me a bit within your list in the link you sent! but many thanks for your invitation I'd be glad to participate wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^See advert hahahaha

IJK d guy with d golden gun , u want shoot babe come dat side shey?

Carry go gbe gbe ti gbe gbe cheesy grin grin
Loooool, Dis woman did u read Psychology in skool? grin

Agybabe:

Happy Valentine!!! I dey my caban dey do my own val with my TV. No time for val jare!

@idowuogbo shey you no dey miss pesin ni. Since which dey you see me last for here?
Don't mind her she's been busy with Ijogz K

@Nayah U sound too angelic to be true, Am gerrin scared now
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

@Nayah U sound too angelic to be true, Am gerrin scared now
Lol who told you I'm angelic?? hehehe I'm just polite but not angélic my dear wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

Lol who told you I'm angelic?? hehehe I'm just polite but not angélic my dear wink
Hmmmm badt gurl, lipsrsealed
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Na Boss! I read Zangatology tongue wink cheesy

Agybabe:

Agyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Bebe i miss u scata,how dat spirit world you go?

Was Amadioha also going crazy on the dance floor? talk to me bebe grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nayah(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hmmmm badt gurl, lipsrsealed

Not either, just a girl wink
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Agybabe(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

I see. Little wonders!!!

@idowuogbo I was sent back to come and get you.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Dyt you gotto be outta your mind
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nayah:

Not either, just a girl  wink
Well uv been introduced already down dere, I expect u to say Hiya to every1 dere,

Agybabe:

Is my dear idowu an "Emere"  shocked
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

only u can tell
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Dyt:

only u can tell
You guyz shouldn't bring your nonsense in here,

There is no time for beaf, at least not 2day angry
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Agybabe(f): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Ijogk Z she isn't.
Don't mind her. That is the way we joke. Neither am I a spirit.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
Agybabe:

I see. Little wonders!!!

Get gini?

*Badosky soaks her rosary in palm oil and begins revival*

Dyt helpppppppppppppp

Winches are out to kidnap me  cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos / How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics / Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.