Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

They've Suddenly Become Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They've Suddenly Become Nice (1279 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? / GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They've Suddenly Become Nice by Tallest9(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
There is dis girl i met 6mnths ago,i asked her out 3 times within a period of 3months and she refused,so i decided 2 let her be, so mid january i askd anoda girl out bt she gave me the answer 'NO' bt jst 2 weeks ago,d 1st gal called me afta giving me a stern warnin never to ring her again.i came back 4rm church dis mornin to find 3 missed calls 4rm dis 2nd girl, am really confused here,is it the valentine's day celebration that has made them change their attitude towards me or they r jst giving me the 'try again' sign
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
chucklin. . . . .
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Tallest if u fall maga na ur fawckup ooo,gals are out dere operating in full force.

Val is round d corner every gal wants brazilian wig and choco-milo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
Shine ur eye they are looking 4 who to ruin on val. day
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by LaParisienne(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Tallest if u fall maga na ur fawckup ooo,gals are out dere operating in full force.

Val is round d corner every gal wants brazilian wig and choco-milo cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laughed so hard when I saw this, almost spilled my drink. You funny o o o

@OP
Seems like you already know the answer to your question undecided
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by WebSurfer(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
almost all unmarried guys are facing this right now,, one solution to it, try to ignore her a lil untill after Val's day, to see for yourself, selfish girllllllllsssssssss
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by cocoblu: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
awwwww
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by eghost247(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
:d :d :d
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by WebSurfer(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
Fleeeeee
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by claremont(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
"Resist the devil, and she will flee from you"
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Chnges(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
@OP this is not a joke. It's happening to me too and i've changed my sim card for the mean time.

Even here in NL, chicks de upload their pics like say 2mao no dey. Ahhh!! I see . . . .

They are creating different topics from different directions. Some go say people tell dem say dem no fine. Another one go create virgin thread, others go de drag 4 most beautiful visual award! Ahhh!! Are there some people seeing what i'm sawing?? grin grin *serious*
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
undecided
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by WebSurfer(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^ Right on point, ma Lines are now on silent, lazy girls ₪ǻ their mate D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y do me well.
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Goldieluks: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
It is not a must to get her a gift. Just stay cool with it,because like you previously said, you've been wooing the girl for months now.  So do you want to be friends with her or not. Try erasing this valentine nonsense out of the scene.
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by uzoexcel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
reply their kalz on d 15th, u kan tell them u v been outta town, that way u wil knw if they really care by their utterances cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by kelz88(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hahaha. Guys dey fear.  grin
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Killz3(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2012
They've become nice, and you've become pathetically discombobulated! What do you mean "try again sign?" You want to go back to any of them? Are you that st[i]u[/i]pid? I hope not!
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by ProfJYK(m): 3:14am On Feb 13, 2012
"Sneaky Ass Women", running around town trying to get drafted for valentine.
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Konnektions146(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

They've become nice, and you've become pathetically discombobulated! What do you mean "try again sign?" You want to go back to any of them? Are you that st[i]u[/i]pid? I hope not!
lmao
broda bia gawa
keep discombobulating them

@op,
dont tell me u wanna fall , run
Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Okontami: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2012
If you go to any one of them , they will ensure that thunder fire your pocket. You no get eyes to see say these girls just wan make u mugun. Wetin dey toto? I rather bang Ashewo that buy blackbery porshe for a babe

1 Like

Re: They've Suddenly Become Nice by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Op wise up oooooo grin
those girls na free meals and money dem dey look for in dis valentine and dat is why dem don turn nice to u all of a sudden grin
typical naija babes grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast When... / Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? / Ladies Only: Which Of These Men Will U Gladly Marry If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.