Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8713376 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:28am On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

This is a lie. Chicharito did not have 1.7 shot per game when taken down to 90 minutes played rather than the substitutions time he had. Substitution roles dropped Chicha's figures in both seasons.

The number of shots dont even tell the position of a player but the the zone where the shots were taken shows the position. Rooney and Chicha did not play in same Zone

1. Rooney took most of his shots from outside of the box as I have already shown. This meant his playing zone was different from Chichrito and Welbeck.

2. You brought shot from set plays for all competition to try to reduce Rooney's shots from outside of the box in the EPL games..

3. Even if we were to tow your line. It would mean Chicharito did not have any shot outside of the box.

1. All Shots
Name...........Outside the box............Inside the box
Rooney............... 84.........................73
Chicharito........... 6...........................41
Welbeck............. 14......................... 66
Berbatov............. 1...........................15

2. You refused to provide shots from set play for the EPL games only. However, I decided to prorate the figures you earlier provided for all competitions to isolate only for EPL.

Shots from open play. (Shots from set play deducted).

Rooney............... 60.........................67
Chicharito........... 0...........................41
Welbeck............. 4......................... 66
Berbatov............. 0...........................13

This is clear indication that Rooney played in the hole while Chicharito and the other played in the number 9.

why are you arguing like an illiterate?
firstly, you said rooney didn't take up to 157 shots that in the league that season even when his stats clearly showed he's having 4.6 shots per game. is 157/34 not 4.6?

you lied i had counted all the shots rooney took in other competitions which means you don't even have any idea about how statistics are compiled. you have no clue, you cannot even understand numbers so i am not sure you are intellectually mature enough to speak on this matter.

in 11/12 season.....
rooney took 157 shots in 2839 mins
chicharito took 47 shots in 1477 mins

of rooney's 157 shots,
84 were from outside the box, 14 in the 6-yard box & 59 from the penalty box.

of chicha's 47 shots,
6 were from outside the box, 12 in the 6-yard box & 29 from the penalty box.

rooney had double the number of minutes chicharito had & rooney had 51 extra shots from set piece to chicharito's 10. so how can you conclude rooney played behind when 1/3 of his shots were from freekicks outside the box?

are you a dreamer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:33am On May 29, 2015
Harvard13:

yepa! pls dont compare ANYONE to messi biko not to talk of someone who isnt a guaranteed starter for argentina. his goals number aint even exciting

was that a comparison?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:39am On May 29, 2015
Harvard13:

yepa! pls dont compare ANYONE to messi biko not to talk of someone who isnt a guaranteed starter for argentina. his goals number aint even exciting

how's that a messi comparison?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2015
sinizia:

You argue blindly. Nobody had said that Ozil has met his expectations at Arsenal yet. He hasn't delivered to the standards Arsenal expect of him. Ozil wasn't in this equation, you brought him into this all in the name of saving face for your Rooney.!

See hypocrisy of the highest order. Coming from someone who brought in Kane, Aguero, Lampard, Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Beteke, etc. You see how much you cannot see things from two sides of an equation. .

This is what hatred towards a fellow human being does to someone. This is why we have Terrorist killing people in the world because they see things from their narrow angle

sinizia:

The fact is that Ozil won't be bought by ANY team for the purpose of scoring goals. He's not a striker!! Stop this useless argument. Also, Rooney will never be bought by ANY team for the sake of creating assists or the midfield role which is Ozil's job.

Lies, Ferguson did not buy Rooney for the purpose of scoring goals only. This wasnt his strongest quality before United bought him. Rooney was not even Everton top scorer across those two seasons before SAF bought him.

Rooney at Everton:
Goals= 15
Assists= 17

So why do you think SAF bought him?

sinizia:
. When Mourinho came for Rooney, wasn't he looking for a striker due to he had Chelshit flops like Torres and Eto'o or not? I'm sure you will bring another lame excuse as to why Mourinho was came to buy Rooney to spearhead his attacks.

Mourinho came for him for his scoring and assisting ability. Rooney topped Assists on per minutes played the previous season. He did not top goals chart.

sinizia:

Rooney scored those goals (1 away goal all season) while eating €300K per week, but other strikers eating as less as £50K per week outscored him in Europe. That's why we are mad at Rooney!! He's over-paid!! Hole or no hole. He's a striker and he's spent. He needs to be sold or take a pay cut!!

1. How many away games did he play as the top striker?

2. All Chelsea strikers combined together did not record an away goal in calender year 2013. When they beat Sunderland 7-0 that period, everyone else scored but Torres. Torres, Etoo, Ba, all combined together did not score any away goal in the whole of 2013. Van Persie an out and out striker did not score in 10 matches for United in 2012/2013. But when it's Rooney, any negative record even if it's 4 matches, rings bell on this thread. Haters.

3. Any player that has been listed as Ballondor best striker in the last 5 years is qualified for 300k a week. Ibra, Falcao, Messi, Ronaldo. Also Rooney image has earned United so much income. So it was right or the club to reward him with a little part of that money. If you are not satisfied, go and meet SAF, Woodward, Glaziers and Gaal in Old Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:49am On May 29, 2015

Lies, Ferguson did not buy Rooney for the purpose of scoring goals only. This wasnt his strongest quality before United bought him. Rooney was not even Everton top scorer across those two seasons before SAF bought him.

Rooney at Everton:
Goals= 15
Assists= 17

So why do you think SAF bought him?

rooney was 16-18 @everton. it would be stupïd for anyone to think rooney would be bought for his record at that age. he was bought for the potential he might become especially after lighting up EURO 2004 where he scored 4 goals in 4 games.

sadly rooney never lived up to that potential!

How many away games did he play as the top striker?

he played about 10 league games as a top striker and he scored only 1 goal - it's a fücking disgrace!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:50am On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

See hypocrisy of the highest order. Coming from someone who brought in Kane, Aguero, Lampard, Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Beteke, etc. You see how much you cannot see things from two sides of an equation. .

I ignored the rest of your rants so i can focus on this issue. You mean Benteke, Suarez, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Aguero has nothing in common with Rooney? Kai. Whoever did you this thing is heartless. He or she took away every grey matter in your cranium. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2015
coogar:

why are you arguing like an illiterate?
firstly, you said rooney didn't take up to 157 shots that in the league that season even when his stats clearly showed he's having 4.6 shots per game. is 157/34 not 4.6?

You are the one arguing like a village illiterate and trying to deceive people.

I dint not dispute his number of shots. But your shots from set plays were fraudulent to deceive people.

coogar:

you lied i had counted all the shots rooney took in other competitions which means you don't even have any idea about how statistics are compiled. you have no clue, you cannot even understand numbers so i am not sure you are intellectually mature enough to speak on this matter.

in 11/12 season.....
rooney took 157 shots in 2839 mins
chicharito took 47 shots in 1477 mins

of rooney's 157 shots,
84 were from outside the box, 14 in the 6-yard box & 59 from the penalty box.

of chicha's 47 shots,
6 were from outside the box, 12 in the 6-yard box & 29 from the penalty box.

I have already given you these stats s in the box below. You can see that Rooney's shot from outside the box shows he played as an AM.

All Shots

coogar:
rooney had double the number of minutes chicharito had & rooney had 51 extra shots from set piece to chicharito's 10. so how can you conclude rooney played behind when 1/3 of his shots were from freekicks outside the box?
are you a dreamer?

(a) You said Chicharito had six shots from outside the box.
(b) You said Chicharito had 10 shots from set piece.

Coogar, pls can you explain hos this is possible? This is why I said your shots from set play stats are fraudulent.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

of chicha's 47 shots,
6 were from outside the box
, 12 in the 6-yard box & 29 from the penalty box.

are you a dreamer?

Coogar can you reconcile this? You see that your shots from set play has been fraudulent since yesterday?

Chicharito had 6 shots outside of the box, then you said he had 10 shots from set pieces. Was he taking his set pieces from inside of the box?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

You are the one arguing like a village illiterate and trying to deceive people.

I dint not dispute his number of shots. But your shots from set plays were fraudulent to deceive people.

who wrote this?
elampiro:
1. Your figures are even wrong. My figures there are only EPL apearances while yours are all competition. Pls restrict it to EPL.

abi your 3rd wife has been logging into your NL account to write nonsense? look at what you replied to:-

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1654#34181721

and you are still lying here you didn't dispute my figures or lied that i added all his shots in all competitions. you need spiritual deliverance.

I have already given you these stats s in the box below. You can see that Rooney's shot from outside the box shows he played as an AM.

no, it shows he played more minutes & shot more because he was the designated set piece taker. ronaldo had left & van persie hadn't arrived.

All Shots

(a) You said Chicharito had six shots from outside the box.
(b) You said Chicharito had 10 shots from set piece.

i didn't say so.....statistics said so. chicharito had 10 shots from set pieces.

Coogar, pls can you explain hos this is possible? This is why I said your shots from set play stats are fraudulent.

whoscored is fraudulent? grin
everything that doesn't go your way is fraudulent. unfortunately, we know who to believe. i would be damned to believe an elampawa that vowed he saw scholes/keane in 1999 final of the champions league.

elampiro:

Coogar can you reconcile this? You see that your shots from set play has been fraudulent since yesterday?
Chicharito had 6 shots outside of the box, then you said he had 10 shots from set pieces. Was he taking his set pieces from inside of the box?

chicharito had 6 shots outside the box...
10 shots from set piece(including 1 penalty kick) shots from set piece includes headers or shots he converted from another player's curved freekick or corner kick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

10 shots from set piece(including 1 penalty kick) shots from set piece includes headers or shots he converted from another player's curved freekick or corner kick.

This alone is enough to end this argument. You are not even helping your argument.

All Shots

From your post above, it mean 51 out of Rooney's 73 shots from inside the box were from set plays he converted from another players cruve in. This again shows that Rooney wouldnt even be in the box if not for his attempt to connect free kicks from other players like Giggs and Young.Nani.

Helo Coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2015
I will come back to address some other of the issues you raise. But the above should end it all for you.

I said it before. All these agree with the the video I posted here last year showing Rooney's goals and Assists in 2011/2012 season. Rooney was always deep in our half when attack started. Sometimes he started the attacking from our defensive zone with Chicha and Nani in the opposition third. Then Nani will run to the box to end it all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

whoscored is fraudulent? grin
everything that doesn't go your way is fraudulent. unfortunately, we know who to believe. i would be damned to believe an elampawa that vowed he saw scholes/keane in 1999 final of the champions league.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

[b]
This alone is enough to end this argument. You are not even helping your argument.

All Shots

all of a sudden, elampawa has forgotten the bit where he disputed the figures cos he thought they were from all competitions. is this selective amnesia or digital blindness?

From your post above, it mean 51 out of Rooney's 73 shots from inside the box were from set plays he onverted from another players curve. This again shows that Rooney wouldnt even be in the box if not for his attempt to connect free kicks and crosses from other players like Giggs and Young.Nani.

don't be silly......
this was the era rooney deliberately used to stand at the edge of the box to attempt his ridiculous volleys from corner kicks - trying to score his wonder-goals. besides, 90% of those set pieces were direct freekicks from mr. rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

all of a sudden, elampawa has forgotten the bit where he disputed the figures cos he thought they were from all competitions. is this selective amnesia or digital blindness?

I never disputed the figures. You dont pay attention to details. I disputed the shots from set play because you lied that Rooney took 51 shots from set play himself. Chicha took 10 himself. Berba and Welbeck, etc. Now I took you on it, it took you 24 hours to say the truth that it was their attempts from others set play. Even Smalling attempts from others set plays. So why did you lie to cause confusion in the facts I submitted?

coogar:

this was the era rooney deliberately used to stand at the edge of the box to attempt his ridiculous volleys from corner kicks - trying to score his wonder-goals. besides, 90% of those set pieces were direct freekicks from mr. rooney.

You are telling more lies. Whoever will believe you again after you have been found out? Rooney had those 51 shots from inside the box, not outside. That is what I will take. Not your lies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

I never disputed the figures. You dont pay attention to details. I disputed the shots from set play because you lied that Rooney took 51 shots from set play himself. Chicha took 10 himself. Berba and Welbeck, etc. Now I took you on it, it took you 24 hours to say the truth that it was their attempts from others set play. Even Smalling attempts from others set plays. So why did you lie to cause confusion in the facts I submitted?

you are still lying in the face of evidence?
you are an edo born truly. lying with impunity is a hobby there. i said rooney took 43 shots from setpieces & anyone with common sense would know that includes direct freekicks, shots from corner kicks or even indirect freekicks outside the box. if your comprehension skills lead you to believe all the 43 shots were direct freekicks then blame your poor knowledge of the language.

You are telling more lies. Whoever will believe you again after you have been found out? Rooney had those 51 shots from inside the box, not outside. That is what I will take. Not your lies.

which 51 shots from inside the box. so rooney has 51 shots inside the box including all the direct freekicks he took? you might have to thaw the 2 brain cells in your cranium. it's frozen.

rooney played in the hole and he was the poorest chance creator amongst all the elite strikers in the league that year? even an ant knows you have been found out as the biggest liar this forum had seen.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

who wrote this?

abi your 3rd wife has been logging into your NL account to write nonsense? look at what you replied to:-

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1654#34181721

coogar:

and you are still lying here you didn't dispute my figures or lied that i added all his shots in all competitions. you need spiritual deliverance.

The dispute was shots from set play. I knew you were lying that Rooney took 51 shots from set play. Now your lies are out after I probed you further.

coogar:

no, it shows he played more minutes & shot more because he was the designated set piece taker. ronaldo had left & van persie hadn't arrived.
i didn't say so.....statistics said so. chicharito had 10 shots from set pieces.

Your yourself said your stats was about the receiver of the set piece and not the taker. So what are you saying here again to deceive us? Giggs and Young took most of our free kick that season.

Chicharito receive 10 shots from the set peiece takers and Rooney received 51 shots from the set piece takers. That is what your stat says.

coogar:

You are the one who says everything is fraudulent or misleading when you are found out.

You rubbished whoscored and their ratings, you rubbished Assists when it favours Rooney, you said Scholes is an illiterate. You lied that Mourinho did not kick a ball before I showed you he played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

you are still lying in the face of evidence?
you are an edo born truly. lying with impunity is a hobby there. i said rooney took 43 shots from setpieces & anyone with common sense would know that includes direct freekicks, shots from corner kicks or even indirect freekicks outside the box. if your comprehension skills lead you to believe all the 43 shots were direct freekicks then blame your poor knowledge of the language.

You are a manipulator. Even the devil is shocked at your lying ability.

I asked you since yesterday to provide the number of free kicks Rooney took himself and the one Chicharito took himself, you said Chcihca took 10.

You never knew I would dig up the shots figures myself. You didnt know I will probe you on your alleged Chicha's 10 free kick taken.

coogar:

which 51 shots from inside the box. so rooney has 51 shots inside the box including all the direct freekicks he took? you might have to thaw the 2 brain cells in your cranium. it's frozen.

rooney played in the hole and he was the poorest chance creator amongst all the elite strikers in the league that year? even an ant knows you have been found out as the biggest liar this forum had seen.

Rooney spread his passes diagonally to his wingers which I evidenced with a lengthy video here in the past. He passed to them then ran into the bus to connect the crosses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:51pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

The dispute was shots from set play. I knew you were lying that Rooney took 51 shots from set play. Now your lies are out after I probed you further.

stop lying - that wasn't the dispute!
i broke down all the 157 shots rooney took that season into pieces. you came here to say you investigated and they were all from other competitions. admit it, you are poor at reading statistics!

Your yourself said your stats was about the receiver of the set piece and not the taker. So what are you saying here again to deceive us? Giggs and Young took most of our free kick that season.

i said it included shots from corners & curved freekicks. if rooney's 51 shots were all from the ones he received, where's the account for the direct freekicks he took abi you have no brains?

Chicharito receive 10 shots from the set peiece takers and Rooney received 51 shots from the set piece takers. That is what your stat says.

so where is the statistic for the direct freekicks rooney took in 11/12? or shots from direct freekicks are not included in total shots?

bloody illiterate!

You are the one who says everything is fraudulent or misleading when you are found out.

says the man that said rooney's 157 shots were from other competitions. simple statistics, you cannot read and yet you tell us you are a graduate. you must be a graduate in onion selling.

You rubbished whoscored and their ratings, you rubbished Assists when it favours Rooney, you said Scholes is an illiterate. You lied that Mourinho did not kick a ball before I showed you he played.

whoscored is rubbish when ranking -
we are not ranking here.....we are analysing total shots, we are not even analysing per game or per minute. we are analysing total shots.

i said mourinho never kicked a ball at top level. when did i say he never played at all? everyone of us here has kicked a ball so why would it be different from jose?

you, on the other hand, have seen...

scholes/keane in 1999 final
hargreaves clipping messi's left foot
rooney copping 90 open play key passes
rooney as number-10 in 2011/12

your lies would sink the titanic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

this is a fraudulent statistics!
rooney's low percentage of shots taken inside the box were spiked because of his ridiculous number of set plays he took as shots from outside the box.

rooney(43 shots) + 8 penalties
chicha(9 shots)
welbeck(10 shots)
berbatov(3 shots) + 2 penalties

the true statistic would count only the shots taken via open play & not include setplays....

Coolieguy Tortoise posted this yesterday. He said categorically that these were numbers of set pieces taken by these players. Today that I am chanced, I probed him by asking him how possible Chicharito took only 6 shots outside the box, but ended up with more set place. Coogar now changed mouth that hmmm, hmmm actually these are shots received from set play by these players.

All in the name to make the figures less favourabale to Rooney.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

You are a manipulator. Even the devil is shocked at your lying ability. I asked you since yesterday to provide the number of free kicks Rooney took himself and the one Chicharito took himself, you said Chcihca took 10.

prove it i said chicha took 10 freekicks. failing to do so then you are a lying bastârd who deserves to be RPG'd by ISIS.

You never knew I would dig up the shots figures myself. You didnt know I will probe you on your alleged Chicha's 10 free kick taken.

you are a fool!
chicha didn't take any 10 freekicks. i said chicha took 10 shots from setpieces. english has always been your biggest challenge anyways. even after i included chicha's penalty kick, you still thought i said chicha took 10 freekicks? grin

Rooney spread his passes diagonally to his wingers which I evidenced with a lengthy video here in the past. He passed to them then ran into the bus to connect the crosses.

rooney didn't spread any pass diagonally, you liar. that was the job of scholes & carrick. you are telling us all the 43 shots rooney took were someone else's setpiece so where are the freekicks outside the box? where's the account for that, you dolt!

if you weren't a senile adult suffering from creeping neurosis, 2 of the goals in rooney's hatrick(freekicks) against arsenal in the 8-2 massacre were from outside the box. so where is the account for such shots(scored or missed).

it's very easy to see you are a charlatan in statistics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

Coolieguy Tortoise posted this yesterday. He said categorically that these were numbers of set pieces taken by these players. Today that I am chanced, I probed him by asking him how possible Chicharito took only 6 shots outside the box, but ended up with more set place. Coogar now changed mouth that hmmm, hmmm actually these are shots received from set play by these players.

All in the name to make the figures less favourabale to Rooney.

this illiterate does not understand the meaning of shots taken from set piece. hopefully, oshiomole would start adult education and help your IQ.

you are criminally obtuse! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
Una can argue for this thread walahi embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Una can argue for this thread walahi embarassed

that's because a guy known elampiro here has a doctorate degree in lying.

rooney played in the hole in 11/12 and his minute/chance created is 56 mins.

other centre forwards in the league had....

RVP - 36 mins per chance
aguero - 46 mins per chance
adebayor - 47 mins per chance.

what is rooney doing in the hole if the supposedly goalscorers were creating chances at a higher rate than rooney? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

that's because a guy known elampiro here has a doctorate degree in lying.

rooney played in the hole in 11/12 and his minute/chance created is 56 mins.

other centre forwards in the league had....

RVP - 36 mins per chance
aguero - 46 mins per chance
adebayor - 47 mins per chance.

what is rooney doing in the hole if the supposedly goalscorers were creating chances at a higher rate than rooney? grin

The devil's demon of lying.

Rooney passes per game as compared to other in the team shows exactly where he played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:
[b]1. 2011/12 season. Shots from inside and outside the box.

This says it all. Rooney played in the hole. grin 83% of Chicharito's shots were from inside the box. 82% of Welbeck's shots were from inside the box. 93% of Berba's shots were from inside the box. Only 46% of Rooney's shots were from inside the box.

2. Further Breakdown.
Name.........Outside the box......Inside the penalty area.....Inside the six yard box
Rooney............... 84.........................59.............................14
Chicharito........... 6...........................29............................ 12
Welbeck............. 14......................... 57..............................9
Berbatov............. 1...........................13..............................2

Now look at Rooney shots from inside the 6 yard box. Rooney played a whole 2839 minutes and had just 14 shots inside the 6 yard box. Chicharito played only 1477 and had 12 shots inside the box, almost as Rooney had.
[/b]

3. Shots outside of the box in 2011/2012
Rooney = every 33.8 mins
Chicharito= every 246.2 mins
Welbeck = every 144 minutes (Welbeck played on the wings too which boosted his shot outside the bix but nothing near Rooney's figure)
Berbatov= every 513 mins.

I will be back later. This says it all that Rooney played in the hole. Yori Yori. cheesy

Now these figures returned in tack. The lies from the devils demon of lying did not stand the test of truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Rooney is finished... He's no more who we had 5 years ago... .

Elampiro give up already. .. I'm a rooney fan... But he ain't doing nada this days

Coogar and co, please hate less... He's beta than benzema.. .

Rooney will be a ghuud squad player... Not really a starter

Cos if LvG try gamble aqain.. Then, beleive me we done. ..

Rooney isn't that clinical aqain... He won't hand us 20+ next season... So we need a very vibrant and young attacker with tenacity.. not Inzaghi, Falcao, etc type

But a ball hustler... Like Aguero, Suarez and RvP of old.. . I know LvG is done with his transfers.. yhu ghuys are here killing ya self... Pay blind attitude to wat u read on media... we sure getting top class players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

this is a fraudulent statistics!
rooney's low percentage of shots taken inside the box were spiked because of his ridiculous number of set plays he took as shots from outside the box.

rooney(43 shots) + 8 penalties
chicha(9 shots)
welbeck(10 shots)
berbatov(3 shots) + 2 penalties

the true statistic would count only the shots taken via open play & not include setplays....

Yesterday.

coogar:

this illiterate does not understand the meaning of shots taken from set piece. hopefully, oshiomole would start adult education and help your IQ.

you are criminally obtuse! grin

Today.

The devil's agent of lying at work. grin
Ayagayagayagayo hei, ayagayagayagayo.

Wouldnt it have been more dignifying if this Tortoise just admitted he didnt understand what his figures stood for? That he didnt understand the figures he paraded?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

Yesterday.
Today.
The devil's agent of lying at work. grin
Ayagayagayagayo hei, ayagayagayagayo.

Wouldnt it have been more dignifying if this Tortoise just admitted he didnt understand what his figures stood for? That he didnt understand the figures he paraded?

idiocy is the only reason you would type this. you are trying to force evidence when there's none. the sentences are self explanatory.

rooney's low % of shots inside the box were skewed because of the shots he took outside the box(which included direct & indirect freekicks)

do you even understand setpieces include direct or indirect freekicks, corner kicks, etc. elampiro, you are not too old for adult education grin

11/12 season

Name....Outside the box....Inside the box
Rooney........ 84................73
Chicharito......... 6.................41
Welbeck............14................66
Berbatov............1.................15

09/10 season

name.......outside the box.....inside the box
rooney.........81...................101

so elampiro, did rooney also play in the hole in 09/10 to have taken a whooping 81 shots outside the box? grin cheesy

elampiro's mask of pretentious bullshyte has been ripped apart. you are a charlatan that deserves to be crucified. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

idiocy is the only reason you would type this. you are trying to force evidence when there's none. the sentences are self explanatory.

rooney's low % of shots inside the box were skewed because of the shots he took outside the box(which included direct & indirect freekicks)

do you even understand setpieces include direct or indirect freekicks, corner kicks, etc. elampiro, you are not too old for adult education grin

11/12 season

09/10 season

so elampiro, did rooney also play in the hole in 09/10 to have taken a whooping 81 shots outside the box? grin cheesy

elampiro's mask of pretentious bullshyte has been ripped apart. you are a charlatan that deserves to be crucified. grin

I should be the one asking you whether you understand English and stats? The gap was so much that it needed no debate but you were trying to find an excuse and it didnt work. The gap between Rooney and Hernadez was like the gap between heaven and earth.

coogar:

11/12 season

09/10 season

Common sense should tell that Rooney had more shots inside the box in 2009 while he had more outside the box in 2011.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2015
[b]More fact coming out. How can Rooney play as a striker and got involved more in passing the ball all season than the wingers and defenders. Rooney passed the ball very 1.7 minutes which is 53 passes per 90 minutes. JS Park, a winger and midfielder took passed the ball every 1.9 minutes. Chicharito passed the ball every 3.7 minutes which equaled to only 24 passes per game.

How often United players pass the ball 2011/2012.

Rooney's minutes per pass is 1.7= Converted to 53 passes per 90 minutes.
Rooney 1.7=========53
Chicharito 3.7 ======24
Welbeck= 2.7 =======32
JS Park 1.9 ========47
Young 2.1= ========42
Nani 2=========== 44
Ferdinand== =======45
Vidic ============44
Valencia 1.8== ======51
Jones 1.8========= 48
Smalling 2.2======= 40
Owen 4= 2=========22
Fabio 2========== 44
Evans ===========52
Vidic============44
Evra=============48
Berbatov= 2.2====== 41

I said this before, if Rooney played as a top 9 and was part of the build up play to the extent described above by these stats, then Rooney is an alien for doing that all season. Any logical being would know this superstar was played in the hole. A striker cannot have more passes than wingers. How many evidences now point to this fact that Rooney was in the hole behind the striker? [/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
elampiro:

I should be the one asking you whether you understand English and stats? The gap was so much that it needed no debate but you were trying to find an excuse and it didnt work. The gap between Rooney and Hernadez was like the gap between heaven and earth.

duh!
the gap between them is as a result of the time they spent on the pitch.

•1400 mins - hernandez
•2800 mins - rooney

only a complete fool would expect rooney & hernandez to produce similar set of shots.

Common sense should tell that Rooney had more shots inside the box in 2009 while he had more outside the box in 2011.

this is stupidity!
in 2009, rooney was a lone striker. the burden of the goalscoring was entirely on his neck. in 2011, he had a strike partner. the burden of the goalscoring was shared between himself & chicha/welbeck/berbatov.

logic isn't your forte!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
coogar:

duh!
the gap between them is as a result of the time they spent on the pitch.

•1400 mins - hernandez
•2800 mins - rooney

only a complete fool would expect rooney & hernandez to produce similar set of shots.

!

Rooney 84 shots outside the box.

Hernadez 6 shots outside the box.

This gap is even like heaven and hell even if you prorate the time.

coogar:

this is stupidity!
in 2009, rooney was a lone striker. the burden of the goalscoring was entirely on his neck. in 2011, he had a strike partner. the burden of the goalscoring was shared between himself & chicha/welbeck/berbatov.

logic isn't your forte!

Rooney did not play as a lone striker. What was Berbatov doing? Berba's laziness made it look like he never existed in the team. He was actually the lead man.

Rooney was the lone striker in the champions league games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, lekkie073(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.