Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8678787 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:01am On Sep 19, 2016
elampiro:

. And if we lost, confidence will be zero.
What am really afraid of us is that maybe managers,like players get expiration date.
Maybe me expectations just dey too high.
We go see against Leicester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Mourinho ll get sacked. But Moyes wont?? Make we dey look dey go

Shebi na here we siddon dey work mathematics and philosophy Leicester carry play-play, do waka pass go win league...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2016
afrodoc2:

Pogba was bought for that fee as our only central midfield addition when it has been argued that we needed 2 world class signings in that department. Considering the fact that we got Pogba for Matuidi+Kroos or Kante+Modric or even Veratti+Pjanic money AND our midfield is still our weak point THEN it can be said that POGBA and his FEE are problems.
We sign a MIDFIELDER for a WORLD CLASS FEE and our midfield has been our weakest department and he has been arguably our worst first teamer......and you say that is not a problem?
The midfielder we have currently is enough to bully most epl teams. The tactics is the problem. You can't tell me that if Jose asks them to always string passes and release the ball on time they won't be able to. We lacked a mobile midfielder and a creative midfielder last season and they were addressed by Jose signings. What is missing now is the tactics and the ability of the team to play as a team instead of rooting the ball up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2016
undecided

Na wa o!

Our own Fans are beginning to question the transfer fee and the quality of Pogba?!

Chai!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Rocktastic(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2016
If a person(mourinho) can't repair a tyre(Yokohama)
how can he repair a car(Chevrolet)?

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2016
When I said Mourinho lacked the balls to exert his authority on our 'untouchables', I wasn't wrong. I repeat, how Mourinho handles the problem in the article below will prove his success or failure, I said it a long time ago and this article just reiterated my opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/18/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-midfield-mess-jose-mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Pogba's - I have never seen a player as overhyped as he is...

The Ninja seems to be obsessed with justifying his Transfer fee & achieving some personal objectives ....hence the aimless dribbles & unneccesary showboating - infact, he seems so unconcerned with the team's disappointing results thus far...

This is just Pogba's number 1 stupidity. He needs to realize he's no Messi or C. Ronaldo and calm the fuvk down. If he stays one place, protect the defence and release passes on time, even if the team loses no-one would blame him. That's why Fellani is not being lambasted despite our losses coz he does his job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
afrodoc2:

That has been the pattern on this thread for a few years now.
You hear things like "We are facing just Stoke, Watford, Crystal Palace and Everton so we should get at least 10 points from these matches".
Then we go and lose 2 or 3 of these so called easy matches.

Considering our manager was Mourinho and considering he spent 89m on one player and got all the tranfers he wanted, was it too much to hope for 13 points from our first 5 games??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2016
sinizia:

This is just Pogba's number 1 stupidity. He needs to realize he's no Messi or C. Ronaldo and calm the fuvk down. If he stays one place, protect the defence and release passes on time, even if the team loses no-one would blame him. That's why Fellani is not being lambasted despite our losses coz he does his job.
And also stop thinking he's Scholes with those his useless shots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
angry

Men......y'all niggas wail too much on this thread over nada?

Our season is not yet over for _fucks sake! Its only 3 games lost so why is it always so dreary in here? Or are we now totally convinced that city, spurs, liverpool, chelsea or arsenal are not going to lose any more games till may?

Any united fan questioning pogba or mourinho knows absolutely nothing about football! Jose is a world class coach and pogba is a world class player..end of story! The problem with this team is 3 fold...Joses tactics, team selections and nepotism...that's all!

But knowing jose, he would rectify these problems sooner rather than later! Let's read about the way forward or how we can get the best out of our under performing players or even about what sort of midfielders can come in to support pogba and not all this constant tripe about pogbas fee or joses last season at chelsea! Leave that mess to the trolls but abeg let's be more positive about our chances this season!

34 games left......................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
I didn't watch the match at all... wasn't home. Was fuming where I was but didn't know God was preserving me from heart break...

How was the performance of our players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
eph12:

The midfielder we have currently is enough to bully most epl teams. The tactics is the problem. You can't tell me that if Jose asks them to always string passes and release the ball on time they won't be able to. We lacked a mobile midfielder and a creative midfielder last season and they were addressed by Jose signings. What is missing now is the tactics and the ability of the team to play as a team instead of rooting the ball up

May be you are right. Pogba plays too close to the left wing leaving a big gap for Fellaini to manage.

There is a disconnection between the number 10 and the number 9. Even in the Europa game. The tactics has to be improved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
grin

Cheer up Fans!
Our expectations are too high! We need to give Jose Mourinho sometimes to fix up the Team!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2016
sinizia:
When I said Mourinho lacked the balls to exert his authority on our 'untouchables', I wasn't wrong. I repeat, how Mourinho handles the problem in the article below will prove his success or failure, I said it a long time ago and this article just reiterated my opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/18/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-midfield-mess-jose-mourinho

The person that wrote this article didn't know where Rooney played. Rooney was not the deep lying playmaker. He was not even the box to box midfielder. Rooney was the number 10 behind the striker.

Mourinho's tactics is to get the number 10 to play far from the number 9 except when the ball gets into the final third. This was same reason Rashford was isolated when Pogba played behind in in the Europa.

Then the box to box midfielder is allowed to roam even ahead of the number 10. This appear to be costing us. Pogba should be made to play close to Fellaini, or we can just revert to the way we ended last season. Carrick and Rooney in the midfield. Pogba can play in front of them.

But you sha, you decided to believe what another person said instead of what you watch. Just say na Rooney. You no know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IZUKWU(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2016
*ɦօʍɛաօʀҡ*
Man U 1-0 Hull Man U 1-2 City Man U 0-1 Feynandos Man U 1-3 Watford Man U x-y Leicester
Hence or otherwise find the value of x & y if Leicester a) are the defending champions b) won 3-0 in their last league match c) won 3-0 in their last CL match [25 marks] *please show your working*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Lana1:
dopejemi, Elxandre is it ok to start raising eyebrows and asking one or two questions?? Or is it still too early in the season?? Afterall, we beat Hull away from Home
If we had Aguero, we might have been two goals up by halftime.
You guys make it seem like there were no positives in the game.

*We moved the ball faster and better yesterday
*Pogba hoarded the ball less and made some great passes. He wasn't actually shit as i'm reading here. Maybe unspectacular.

Even the goals happened same way, which might suggest work needs to be done on the left wing.
The third goal came after the two wing backs had been removed, so i'm not taking that seriously.

I've been reading here that Jose's tactics have been found out and that Pep is the best thing since sliced bread, and i've been wondering what the hell that means after five games.
Is it surprising that the Champions league semi-finalists have a headstart over last season's Europa league quaterfinalists who only scored 49 league goals last season?

Now to the Jose has been found out story
A man has had only one awful season in his entire career and still outclassed everyone in the EPL in 2015, playing some stunning football, and he has been found out because he had a crisis filled season.
Jose has taken only the most daunting tasks throughout his career, from winning Porto's first UCL since 1986 or so, to Challenging and overthrowing Fergie's Man United in England, to winning Inter's first European trophy since maybe 1976 or so, to deposing Barcelona's evil team, to winning the league just over 1 year ago!

If you were in charge of affairs at United, which other manager comes close to his pedigree?

I'm sure the many can't even identify the supposedly 'found out' tatics sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:
angry

Men......y'all niggas wail too much on this thread over nada?

Our season is not yet over for _fucks sake! Its only 3 games lost so why is it always so dreary in here? Or are we now totally convinced that city, spurs, liverpool, chelsea or arsenal are not going to lose any more games till may?

Any united fan questioning pogba or mourinho knows absolutely nothing about football! Jose is a world class coach and pogba is a world class player..end of story! The problem with this team is 3 fold...Joses tactics, team selections and nepotism...that's all!

But knowing jose, he would rectify these problems sooner rather than later! Let's read about the way forward or how we can get the best out of our under performing players or even about what sort of midfielders can come in to support pogba and not all this constant tripe about pogbas fee or joses last season at chelsea! Leave that mess to the trolls but abeg let's be more positive about our chances this season!

34 games left......................

The problem is that we are in a season where mistakes would prove very costly. All the top teams would hardly lose to small teams. City looks like a team that is ready to reach 90 points. You don't get there by losing two many matches. A team that aspires to win the league should not lose more than 3 matches the whole season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2016
We should all just calm down!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2016
sinizia:

How would he bench the most influential player in the team without a Casillas-esque crisis.
It needs to be done with tact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Elxandre:

How would he bench the most influential player in the team without a Casillas-esque crisis.
It needs to be done with tact.

The article didn't even make sense. Rooney didn't play the DM. It was Fellaini.

If Mourinho benches Rooney, there will not be problems. Gaal benched him twice last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2016

YOU WERE SHAWFUL

Jose Mourinho blames Luke Shaw for Manchester United’s 3-1 loss at Watford and raps England left-back’s mental attitude

JOSE MOURINHO slammed his full-back Luke Shaw after Manchester United collapsed to a third straight defeat .

The Special One was fuming with England left-back Shaw when he failed to get close enough to Nordin Amrabat as Juan Zuniga went on to put the Hornets 2-1 up on 83 minutes.

Mourinho, who had words with Shaw after subbing him a minute later, said: “At 1-1 everyone thinks we are going to win the game because we were showing complete control, intensity and creativity.

" The game was there to win and never to lose.
“But their second goal is a mistake that goes against our plan and against our training, because our intention was for their wing-backs to be pressed and not let them progress.

“And what happened was the guy gets the ball 20 to 25 metres away from our box and instead of being pressed, we give him the space to progress.

“And when he was inside the box we were not confident enough to tackle.
“For the second goal, Amrabat receives the ball and our left-back is 25 metres from him instead of five.
"But even at 25 you have to jump and go and press. But no, we wait.
“This is a tactical but also a mental attitude. It’s something that doesn’t become perfect in a couple of weeks. So we have to improve, no doubt.”

The United boss now finds himself in the middle of a major crisis in his second month at Old Trafford , following losses to Manchester City, Feyenoord and now Watford, who celebrated a first win over United for 30 years .

And it was the first time since he was boss of Porto in 2002 that Mourinho had suffered a hat-trick of defeats.
He was also upset with ref Michael Oliver as he felt Anthony Martial was fouled by Miguel Britos ahead of Etienne Capoue’s opener for the home side.
Mourinho added: “Once more a crucial decision.

“It was a little bit like the game at Old Trafford against Manchester City.
“History will say the result, not the double wrong decision by the referee and linesman a few metres away.

“The game was going well, the pressure was there. One isolated counter-attack they scored.
“But on top of that we had our individual mistakes. When in the stadium everyone was thinking about Man United scoring a goal to win the game, we made a mistake.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1807474/jose-mourinho-blames-luke-shaw-for-manchester-uniteds-3-1-loss-at-watford-and-raps-the-england-left-backs-mental-attitude/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSunFootball-TheSunFootball-_-20160918-_-Football-_-589306580

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2016
afrodoc2:

That has been the pattern on this thread for a few years now.
You hear things like "We are facing just Stoke, Watford, Crystal Palace and Everton so we should get at least 10 points from these matches".
Then we go and lose 2 or 3 of these so called easy matches.
Same thing every season. Even offline some of my United friends were so confident before the City match I thought I must have been missing something.
Only the grace of Jehovah Jireh and the unreliability of Claudio Bravo can save the EPL from falling to City this season. City are playing fluid attacking and effective football and they have not really unleashed Gundogan (who I rate highly), Sane would improve and ...erm Gabriel Jesus is coming in January.
This was the hype you people gave City last time out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2016
chrisley024:
And also stop thinking he's Scholes with those his useless shots.
One struck the crossbar.
Taking shots isn't a major problem.. Some of the best players are fond of such.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
elampiro:

The problem is that we are in a season where mistakes would prove very costly. All the top teams would hardly lose to small teams. City looks like a team that is ready to reach 90 points. You don't get there by losing two many matches. A team that aspires to win the league should not lose more than 3 matches the whole season.
It's a lie.
The becnhmark is actually 7.
No team has won the EPL after losing 7 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2016
elampiro:

YOU WERE SHAWFUL

Jose Mourinho blames Luke Shaw for Manchester United’s 3-1 loss at Watford and raps England left-back’s mental attitude

JOSE MOURINHO slammed his full-back Luke Shaw after Manchester United collapsed to a third straight defeat .

The Special One was fuming with England left-back Shaw when he failed to get close enough to Nordin Amrabat as Juan Zuniga went on to put the Hornets 2-1 up on 83 minutes.

Mourinho, who had words with Shaw after subbing him a minute later, said: “At 1-1 everyone thinks we are going to win the game because we were showing complete control, intensity and creativity.

" The game was there to win and never to lose.
“But their second goal is a mistake that goes against our plan and against our training, because our intention was for their wing-backs to be pressed and not let them progress.

“And what happened was the guy gets the ball 20 to 25 metres away from our box and instead of being pressed, we give him the space to progress.

“And when he was inside the box we were not confident enough to tackle.
“For the second goal, Amrabat receives the ball and our left-back is 25 metres from him instead of five.
"But even at 25 you have to jump and go and press. But no, we wait.
“This is a tactical but also a mental attitude. It’s something that doesn’t become perfect in a couple of weeks. So we have to improve, no doubt.”

The United boss now finds himself in the middle of a major crisis in his second month at Old Trafford , following losses to Manchester City, Feyenoord and now Watford, who celebrated a first win over United for 30 years .

And it was the first time since he was boss of Porto in 2002 that Mourinho had suffered a hat-trick of defeats.
He was also upset with ref Michael Oliver as he felt Anthony Martial was fouled by Miguel Britos ahead of Etienne Capoue’s opener for the home side.
Mourinho added: “Once more a crucial decision.

“It was a little bit like the game at Old Trafford against Manchester City.
“History will say the result, not the double wrong decision by the referee and linesman a few metres away.

“The game was going well, the pressure was there. One isolated counter-attack they scored.
“But on top of that we had our individual mistakes. When in the stadium everyone was thinking about Man United scoring a goal to win the game, we made a mistake.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1807474/jose-mourinho-blames-luke-shaw-for-manchester-uniteds-3-1-loss-at-watford-and-raps-the-england-left-backs-mental-attitude/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSunFootball-TheSunFootball-_-20160918-_-Football-_-589306580

Mehn that 2nd goal pained me cos they made it so easy for them and in a period we just equalised and searching for a win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Elxandre:

It's a lie.
The becnhmark is actually 7.
No team has won the EPL after losing 7 games.

And poor as last season was, Leicester lost only 4 matches.

Chelsea lost 3 matches in 2014/2015

The way Manchester City is going now. Do you think they will lose many matches? This is not going to be a season the Champion will lose many matches like 6 or 7.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Elxandre:

One struck the crossbar.
Taking shots isn't a major problem.. Some of the best players are fond of such.
And that's after how many trials since he came here? Truth is that he's average on it and kills our attack when he should've given a pass to someone in better position.

I've noticed he dislikes giving a through pass whenever he's close to opponent's box but prefers to shoot or look for space to shoot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2016
chrisley024:
Mehn that 2nd goal pained me cos they made it so easy for them and in a period we just equalised and searching for a win.

I saw the mistake coming. Luke Shaw should have kept running into the box after two players went to cover for him. If he kept running he would have prevented the goal. It was so painful. May be he was tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
eph12:

Which of them can bully Epl teams? Herrera? Morgan? Fellaini? Or Pogba?

Do you know the reason Van Gaal hardly played 2/3 of these players is because they lacked the Midfield basic? Apart from Fellaini whom I think always got into Van gaal line-ups because he's got a good movement, aerial strength and sound intelligence in spite of his limited skills on the ball but there was always Carrick to complement him and compensate for the weakness of Fellaini.

On the other hand, the others are just plain stupid! Headless chickens with nothing special to offer except for Pogba who's quality on the ball but lacks the intelligence to often make it work out..

No doubt the tactic is also a problem but Mourinho hardly played with one at Porto, Inter, Madrid and Chelsea yet he did well over there. However, he had the likes Deco, Motta/Sneidjer, Alonso/Ozil/Granero, Fabregas/Matic/Luiz at all those clubs respectively or even Ballack/Lampard in his first stint at Chelsea.

All of these aforementioned players knows the basic in the midfield and are quite intelligent passers of the ball, it's no surprising that his best stint was at Porto and Inter where he had quality playmakers in Deco and Motta/Sneidjer respectively, especially with his Inter team which had Motta as the deeplying playmaking no 6, Sneidjer as the mobile playmaking no 8 and Cambaisso as the box-box CM. It was the right balance for him at Inter in spite of his sitting deep style of play and it was no surprise he won everything there's to win at Inter.

Personally, I think Mourinho over estimated the quality of our squad while believing Van gaal under archived with them. He never knew that Van gaal over-archived with them and his tactic covered majority of our weakness.

Under Van gaal, We only had problem against opposition teams that parked the bus against us because we had no creative players nor the pace in the middle to often break them down but against opposition that were ready to play, our superior possession tactic got the better of them and even at that, Van gaal still had to rely on Carrick to be at his very best for the team in every game which was an impossible task.

Another issue apart from our lack of pace and creativity in the midfield was too much reliant on Carrick whose age was already telling on his side and I think that was the reason Van gaal brought in Bastian to share minutes with him but sadly, he turned out to be an unfit crock. I think that was Van gaal's biggest mistake last season.

Mourinho came in and proceeded to make the same mistake by not addressing the same issue. He didn't bring in a crock this time around but instead, brought in an headless unintelligible Flamboyant one in Pogba in the midfield while relegating a much more intelligent one in Carrick to a bench role.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
its a shame our own fans can't even address and analyze our own games, some are just set out at lambasting pogboon at any given chance, pogba even said that his best position is on the left side of midfield yet people are yarning bullocks, pogba is not a no.10 neither is he a CM in a pivot, and our problem is not in the midfield we have a very strong midfield, what surprises me is that we are not questioning our wingers and wing play, one of our best player last season have been struggling yet some folks don't think its a big deal instead they are busy pointing fingers at pogba and rooney, many have forgotten that in Jose's team his wingers are very important to his tactics
some even said José's tactic's is all about counter attack, but how can we counter when our wingers are playing like ghosts anyone who haven't been followings man utd and decides to watch us for the first time would think Valencia and shaw/pogba are our wingers
and those of us saying mous tactics has been found out should take a chill pill if jose don't succeed here then manutd are in a deep mess.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
The way Kagawa10 critiques the team though grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2016
weedtaker:
its a shame our own fans can't even address and analyze our own games, some are just set out at lambasting pogboon at any given chance, pogba even said that his best position is on the left side of midfield yet people are yarning bullocks, pogba is not a no.10 neither is he a CM in a pivot, and our problem is not in the midfield we have a very strong midfield, what surprises me is that we are not questioning our wingers and wing play, one of our best player last season have been struggling yet some folks don't think its a big deal instead they are busy pointing fingers at pogba and rooney, many have forgotten that in Jose's team his wingers are very important in his tactics
some even said José's tactic's is all about counter attack, but how can we counter when our wingers are playing like ghosts anyone who haven't been followings man utd and decides to watch is for the first time would think Valencia and shaw/pogba are our wingers
and those of us saying mous tactics has been found out shouls take a chill pill if jose don't succeed here then manutd are in a deep mess.

This is interesting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1, eph12(m), Trevor012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.