Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Cure For Premature Release - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cure For Premature Release (852 Views)

Cure For Premature Release / Causes, Cure For Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Premature Release by luminoux: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
I'm sure you know what am talking about and you somehow you have been wondering, how you can get this embarrassing thing off your back but it seems futile. I got some great news, you can get rid of it and the best thing is that you can get rid of it by yourself.
All the 2 minutes ejaculation or some might have not even penetrated and their boxers would have been filled with semen.
It is highly embarrassing for a guy to cum before his partner, it starves the girl and at the long run you might loose her and others that come your way.
Benefits of the e-book which contains cure
1. No Doctor
2. No Drugs
3. once done u get healed permanently.
4. it makes your male organ stronger and gives you more erection.
5.You last as long as you want
If you are interested in the e-book just email me at olumide24@gmail.com or text me on 08051336126 with this "i want the e-book"
Re: Cure For Premature Release by Harbb: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Solution Pls / With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... / The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.