Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! (850 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! by coolestboy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
There is this babe in my hostel whom i never knew that she's been watching and stealing glances at me. She always want to help me in washing plates, clothes, sweep, even to grind pepper on several occassions, but i never allowed her because i always want to do things myself, why because, i will never feel pleased when u help me with all domestic works. In a nutshell, she came to me yesterday asking who was the babe who visited me some days back, and i told her that she's friend, then she started with 'a friend of her was interested in me and i asked her who that was, she went in to bring her pics. she asked many question on behalf of this friend of hers in picture and i was gobsmacked. I can't believe she's asking me out because (1) she,s older than me (2) within a compound(compound love) (3) i know her fiance.

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
coolestboy: There is this babe in my hostel whom i never knew that she's been watching and stealing glances at me. She always want to help me in washing plates, clothes, sweep, even to grind pepper on several occassions, but i never allowed her because i always want to do things myself, why because, i will never feel pleased when u help me with all domestic works. In a nutshell, she came to me yesterday asking who was the babe who visited me some days back, and i told her that she's friend, then she started with 'a friend of her was interested in me and i asked her who that was, she went in to bring her pics. she asked many question on behalf of this friend of hers in picture and i was gobsmacked. I can't believe she's asking me out because (1) she,s older than me (2) within a compound(compound love) (3) i know her fiance.

Run
Re: Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! by kelz88(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Maybe she just wants to sleep with you.

Run. . . before her fiance catches you.
Re: Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! by confuscius: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
coolestboy: There is this babe in my hostel whom i never knew that she's been watching and stealing glances at me. She always want to help me in washing plates, clothes, sweep, even to grind pepper on several occassions, but i never allowed her because i always want to do things myself, why because, i will never feel pleased when u help me with all domestic works. In a nutshell, she came to me yesterday asking who was the babe who visited me some days back, and i told her that she's friend, then she started with 'a friend of her was interested in me and i asked her who that was, she went in to bring her pics. she asked many question on behalf of this friend of hers in picture and i was gobsmacked. I can't believe she's asking me out because (1) she,s older than me (2) within a compound(compound love) (3) i know her fiance.

Confucius thinks u want 2 fall in2 something that will kill u.
Re: Could This Be Love? Please Help !!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
@OP
is there anything wrong with turning a woman down?
is telling this other babe "no thank you" against your religion?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Obliterate Ma Ex Off Ma Mind? / Married Or Not Should Read This / You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.