Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? (3162 Views)

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by jasonbod(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
I had an incident with a girl recently who claimed to be pregnant by me. But the truth is now surfacing. As it happens, after she slept with me a few times and laid her claims a month later that I had got her pregnant, it so appears, my cousin in Lagos tells me, that she has pulled the same stunt on 3 other guys after she slept with me. Another truth coming to the surface is that she is REALLY pregnant this time. Question is, I wonder, who could be the father of the baby? Why do girls pull these tricks? Can anybody tell me?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Killz3(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
Huh? What girls? What tricks? A single girl played the same trick on 4 guys and now you are asking why "girls" play tricks? The million dollar question should be "Why are guys like you so dumb? Irrevocably Dumb? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
you still exist??
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Killz3(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
Blimey! Was about asking the same!
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by omega25red(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
jasonbod:

I had an incident with a girl recently who claimed to be pregnant by me. But the truth is now surfacing. As it happens, after she slept with me a few times and laid her claims a month later that I had got her pregnant, it so appears, my cousin in Lagos tells me, that she has pulled the same stunt on 3 other guys after she slept with me. Another truth coming to the surface is that she is REALLY pregnant this time. Question is, I wonder, who could be the father of the baby? Why do girls pull these tricks? Can anybody tell me?
First question how does your cousin in Lagos know this girl?

second question why did you smoosh the girl without a hat for your jimmy

third question, when you smooshed her did you bust a nut in her?

fourth question how prepared are you to be a daddy

fifth question how come you didnt find out about her so called "tricks" untill after she told you she was preggos for you

final question: what does she want to do? is she having the baby or is she asking for money to abort?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Agybabe(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2012
@poster you wanna know?

Why did you bleep a girl who you are obviously not ready for even without protection?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Angrybabe, I cant even kiss u, let alone yanshing u sad sad. U look PKAKO. No offence undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
Not tellwizzy again! grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by tellwisdom: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
sad
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by jasonbod(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
omega25red:

First question how does your cousin in Lagos know this girl?

second question why did you smoosh the girl without a hat for your jimmy

third question, when you smooshed her did you bust a nut in her?

fourth question how prepared are you to be a daddy

fifth question how come you didnt find out about her so called "tricks" untill after she told you she was preggos for you

final question: what does she want to do? is she having the baby or is she asking for money to abort?

I tried to answer your questions:

First question how does your cousin in Lagos know this girl? He knows her.

second question why did you smoosh the girl without a hat for your jimmy? It happens. That's life.

third question, when you smooshed her did you bust a nut in her? Yeah, I bust three nuts in her.

fourth question how prepared are you to be a daddy? No, I'm not.

fifth question how come you didnt find out about her so called "tricks" untill after she told you she was preggos for you? I'm not psychic

final question: what does she want to do? is she having the baby or is she asking for money to abort? Don't know yet.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by coogar: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
jasonbod:

she has multiple partners and she has lost track of who actually fathered the baby in her belly.
what are you scared of?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by arrived(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2012
This telwidom wicked O! See as u finished that babe.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by jasonbod(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
coogar:

she has multiple partners and she has lost track of who actually fathered the baby in her belly.
what are you scared of?

Yours is the BEST comment so far. Thanks! I think you're right.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by coogar: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
jasonbod:

Yours is the BEST comment so far. Thanks! I think you're right.

it's the oldest trick in the world. . .
she would sell the same trick to every man she's slept with in the last few months until someone falls for it.
in a nutshell, someone's baby might end up being fathered by another guy. . . . .it's a normal phenomenon in nigeria.

the truth might not come out until the next 20 yrs.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Ammyng(f): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Talk about childishness
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Zilja(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
jasonbod:

second question why did you smoosh the girl without a hat for your jimmy? It happens. That's life.

third question, when you smooshed her did you bust a nut in her? Yeah, I bust three nuts in her.

fifth question how come you didnt find out about her so called "tricks" untill after she told you she was preggos for you? I'm not psychic

final question: what does she want to do? is she having the baby or is she asking for money to abort? Don't know yet.

You don't seem to know a lot other than sticking your jimmy in without  a hat. I just read somewhere that AIDS  is so prevelant in Nageria that you would risk yourself for a piece a A$$.

This happend to my brother 23years ago and that baby came out looking completely different from the family BUT we raised that baby and he is family no matter what.

If you don't care, no one will either.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by jasonbod(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
Zilja:

You don't seem to know a lot other than sticking your jimmy in without  a hat. I just read somewhere that AIDS  is so prevelant in Nageria that you would risk yourself for a piece a A$$.

This happend to my brother 23years ago and that baby came out looking completely different from the family BUT we raised that baby and he is family no matter what.

If you don't care, no one will either.

Ouch! Sounds nasty, to hear about your brother. I know I stuck my Jimmy in without a hat, but that can be expected. It happens all the time with many people. And it takes two to tango.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
You are responsible for the pregnancy as long as u broke a nut in her, start preparing for fatherhood
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by coogar: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Adetayo100:

You are responsible for the pregnancy as long as u broke a nut in her, start preparing for fatherhood

how are you so sure of this?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
@OP
by your replies, you sound quite confused (to say the least):
you bust three nuts inside this stranger, yet dont want to be a father and your excuse is to simply say: "it happens thats life?!"

if that's how you feel about your very childish actions (thank baba god it is not AIDS we are debating) then why dont you use the same lame excuse to answer this thread?!

WHY DO GIRLS PULL THIS TRICK?: IT HAPPENS THATS LIFE, LIVE WITH IT!

btw: 1 pregnancy + 4different guys paying abortion money = lots of spending money.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by MrCork17: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
jasonbod:

Jasin. bro do they spend your pocket moiney?
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by WebSurfer(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Rubbish post, rubbish replies
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by kemmeye: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
*sigh* another nollywood flick
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by DonSegmond(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2012
if you use condom you wouldn't have to worry about things like this.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by omega25red(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2012
jasonbod:

grin grin you are really funny and obviously not serious because you have failed to see what i was getting at anyway your life your nuts your babies undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by citous(m): 1:34am On Feb 16, 2012
tellwisdom:

Angrybabe, I cant even kiss u, let alone yanshing u sad sad. U look PKAKO. No offence undecided

Angy is a beautiful African woman, tellwat you need your bifocals on. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by tellwisdom: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2012
Angy is a beautiful African woman, tellwat you need your bifocals on.  cool

embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2012
jasonbod:

Simply Scam: She wants you to send money for abortion, The best response is to tell her to keep it. She wuld be so shocked,
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by Agybabe(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
tellwisdom:

Thanks but no thanks. Those who know me knows me.
cito us:

Angy is a beautiful African woman, tellwat you need your bifocals on. cool
Are you minding him. His name doesn't fits him sef (no offence tellwisdom)
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2012
what kinda stuppid question is that one?you get down carelessly with a girl that sleeps indiscriminately with guys and prolly got her pregnant,instead of you to look for what to do,you are here asking silly questions.
Re: Why Do Girls Pull This Tricks? by james2man: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
freecocoa:

what kinda stuppid question is that one?you get down carelessly with a girl that sleeps indiscriminately with guys and prolly got her pregnant,instead of you to look for what to do,you are here asking silly questions.

@Freecocoa, What do you really xpect of him to do? to start buying baby provisions? or register her for antenatal?(No offense please) but i really don't xpect a girl who like exploring herself with different guys to get pregnant,because girls like her definitely know what to do after having ses with each guys, that serves the girl better, @Poster i only blame you for having unprotected ses you'd better go for test,but you've also done well forking her because that's all she want from guys, Obviously she is not ready for a serious relationship but for games according to your story,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U / #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard / Popular Booty Model On Instagram, Corazon Becomes A Qualified Lawyer In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.