Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box (6637 Views)

How Linda Ikeji Open Up The Pandora's Box / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by POTUT(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
Even if the SNC comes, even if we agree to go our separate ways, we will all arrive at our ethnic capital to find our fair share of the problems we have faced as Nigeria - corruption and the lack of will to condemn and stop it, the complete disorientation and ineptitude of scramble & kill politicians.

Our traditional rulers will continue to honor only those who give them money. Our university lecturers will continue to sell handouts. There will be multidimensional scramble for statesmanship by thuggery. The Niger Delta might be worse off because every family will produce a warlord and their dirty politicians will come home from Abuja to roost route the commonwealth. Our policemen will compete with agbero for road supremacy. Our state media will alays sing the praises of whoever kills and outrigs all the others to win an election.

In time, we will all realize that we ought to have fought all these problems together. The time is Now!
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by noiseless: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
The truth is all these oil wells, palm plantations,cocoa plantaintions,rice fields and rocky mountains with endless gold and all sort of precious stones underneath them, can only be useful to the living and if you are not living or not allowed to live then all these are just vanity upon vanity.Think of Sgt.Sunday Badang and many  other matyrs,just think about them and the way their lives were snatched from them by those who take killings as a hobby, then tell the world where you stand or what you want.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by nagoma(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
Please don't derail the topic it is about being together or not. I am glad the northerners are talking. They usually tend to mean what they say. In the last few years there was so much taunting and name calling about SNC or outright separation. I believe the northerners felt things could still work. Now it is obvious the center cannot hold and they have started a genuine call for SNC/ Separation. I am in total agreement , the time is rife, we can only aggravate ourselves more if we continue the superficial relationship. We should agree to part as amicably as possible. NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by OkparaIgbo: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ OP Mallam abeg go and SIT DOWN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
LISTEN THE SOUTHERNERS ARE WISE PEOPLE AND WILL NOT FALL FOR THIS YOUR CHEAP AND MISCHIEVOUS POST.!!!! undecided undecided undecided

THE DAY YOU WILL GAIN MY RESPECT OR INFACT THE NORTH WILL GAIN MY RESPECT IS IF ONE DAY I TUNE INTO THE NEWS AND HEAR THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS ARE PROTESTING FOR THE SUBJECT "SNC NOW" UNTIL THEN I SAY IT AGAIN ABOKI GO AND SIT DOWN AND STOP THIS SELF DECEIT, QED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by nagoma(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
@okparaIgbo

SNC is unnecessary. We all know how fed up we are with each other. SNC will be a forum for hurling insults. All we need is a committee and a date. You can celebrate an independent southern Nigeria in October 2013. That would be great! It will be the real independence. What do you think? NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by nagoma(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
I thought this thread will be about 15 pages Long by now. Why are the protagonists of SNC and resource control too shy to contribute? Where is MOSSOB? Where is MEND? Where is OPC ? Make my day , take it up from here. NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bakila: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

@ OP Mallam abeg go and SIT DOWN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
LISTEN THE SOUTHERNERS ARE WISE PEOPLE AND WILL NOT FALL FOR THIS YOUR CHEAP AND MISCHIEVOUS POST.!!!! undecided undecided undecided

THE DAY YOU WILL GAIN MY RESPECT OR INFACT THE NORTH WILL GAIN MY RESPECT IS IF ONE DAY I TUNE INTO THE NEWS AND HEAR THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS ARE PROTESTING FOR THE SUBJECT "SNC NOW" UNTIL THEN I SAY IT AGAIN ABOKI GO AND SIT DOWN AND STOP THIS SELF DECEIT, QED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
See wahala, Aboki should carry placard for SNC! Nyanmiri would carry poster for what? One Nigeria ? The decietful one is he who does not no where is should be. In Nigeria or come make we run to country of rising sun, and thinks it is achievable at the SNC.
SNC will stop nyamiri from calling a Northerner or Hausa Aboki. Pius Anyim should reason his position and led the protest in the East.
There is need to talk, but the President or other Politician will block it cos they know what will happen before,during and after that meeting. Lets talk about mutual respect first, starting from nairaland with our hidden names.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bkbabe97y(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
"Southerners"?!?!?!?!? U think anybody really tryn to be in the same room as those greedy fuc+king Ibos?
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by chei: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2012
I feel very bad for the northerners, they sort of bashing they gave received from the south in recent times is totally out of this world, but they deserve it anyway(they really suck). Also, for them to believe they'll prosper or succeed economically without the south is a big joke.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by NorthSharp(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

@ OP Mallam abeg go and SIT DOWN  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry

[b]THE DAY YOU WILL GAIN MY RESPECT OR INFACT THE NORTH WILL GAIN MY RESPECT IS IF ONE DAY I TUNE INTO THE NEWS AND HEAR THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS ARE PROTESTING FOR THE SUBJECT "SNC NOW" UNTIL THEN I SAY IT AGAIN ABOKI GO AND SIT DOWN AND STOP THIS SELF DECEIT, QED  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad[/b]

Anybody who has been gauging the views of ordinary Hausa-Fulani youths would tell you that we are not far from seeing just that; the impression you people have been getting that it is the generality of the people of the Core North who do not want Nigeria to split cannot be further from the truth.

As a poster has stated earlier, it is only A VERY TINY fraction of Northerners, the corrupt elite, who give a damn about the continued unity of Nigeria, and this is for their obvious self-centred reasons; they are the ones who partake in the systematic looting of the so-called oil money, in collaboration of course with the elite from ALL the other tribes; hence they, like the elite of other ethnic groups, would not like to let go of their juicy share of the loots.

This VERY TINY elite from the Core North, like their counterparts from the other regions, may also dread the prospects of having to do with holding political and administrative positions in a smaller, therefore less significant, African country.

Added to the above, the Northern elite may also prefer to cling to the worthless 'one Nigeria' because it provides them with a greater and wider cover for them and their family members to continue to enjoy their preferred extravagant, materialistic Western-oriented life-styles; they know this cannot be guaranteed in a culturally and religiously homogeneous Arewa Republic.

So you and the other posters from the South who have been arrogantly dismissing the views from the Northern posters on the break-up of this country, you would soon be rudely awakened to the real sentiments among our people, and you would then know how widespread these views are among us, especially the younger generation.

As many Southerners know very well, the ORDINARY Hausa-Fulani gets the least direct benefits from the so-called oil money, AND HE CARES THE LEAST!.

We may not be making the loudest noise about dividing Nigeria, but I can assure you that we are now not only ready for the split, but we are in fact ardently praying for it. But you would not know this from a forum like this, where about 98% are Southerners.

And as you can see from the majority of the views from our people, in the event of any break-up we would NOT like to maintain any form of political association whatsoever with any other region(s); we would insist on complete, total separation, with our region becoming a fully independent sovereign state. 

And if your emergent region(s) were to be as developed as Japan the next day after the split, or become more endowed with oil and natural gas reserves than Saudi Arabia and Iran combined, by our very nature, culture and orientation we would NOT begrudge you; we would simply take it that abin duniya ne, kuma Allah ne ya baku (It is a worldly thing, and it is Allah who has provided it to you), shi ke nan!.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by ak47mann(m): 2:28am On Feb 17, 2012
This is good  cool cool cool the people of northern Nigeria pls kindly remember that your problem is not from igbos or their neighbours,looking at the sharing formula it is sad for unproductive states earning more than oil producing state,at list u will agree with me that 4 the past 30 years your people were in charge of appointing  who will be the next minister of oil&gas in Nigeria nobody ever challenged you,the whole country was basically run and manipulated by northern leaders,and they only enrich themselves and-the rest of the country living in poverty, corruption was like a way of life in Nigeria now every part of the system is corrupt and who's fault is it?

But i must thank the merciful Allah for touching your hearts and hopfully one day it will come to past cool
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by ak47mann(m): 2:31am On Feb 17, 2012
WORD FROM A WISE MAN[b] CHINUA ACHEBE [/b]

Nobody can teach me who I am. You can describe parts of me, but who I am - and what I need - is something I have to find out myself.”
--Chinua Achebe!!!! cool cool
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by NorthSharp(m): 3:30am On Feb 17, 2012
ak47mann:

This is good  cool cool cool the people of northern Nigeria pls kindly remember that your problem is not from igbos or their neighbours,looking at the sharing formula it is sad for unproductive states earning more than oil producing state,at list u will agree with me that 4 the past 30 years your people were in charge of appointing  who will be the next minister of oil&gas in Nigeria nobody ever challenged you,the whole country was basically run and manipulated by northern leaders,and they only enrich themselves and-the rest of the country living in poverty, corruption was like a way of life in Nigeria now every part of the system is corrupt and who's fault is it?

But i must thank the merciful Allah for touching your hearts and hopfully one day it will come to past cool

I have never heard any Northerner who would be as foolish as to blame the Igbos, or any ethnic group for that matter, for whatever problems who have in the North.

If we were that stupid, there would not have been MILLIONS of Igbos STILL living and doing so incredibly well in their businesses in the North.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by Onlytruth(m): 3:42am On Feb 17, 2012
NorthSharp:

I have never heard any Northerner who would be as foolish as to blame the Igbos, or any ethnic group for that matter, for whatever problems who have in the North.

If we were that silly, there would not have been MILLIONS of Igbos STILL living and doing so incredibly well in their businesses in the North.

The Igbo in the North are there MAINLY because they are naturally thick skinned and are prepared to rought it out there. It does not necessarily mean that you Northerners protect them. That is why they fall casualty disproportionately than other southerners living in the North

There are at least hundreds of thousands of Hausa/Fulanis living in the East and doing well there too. In fact they enjoy more peace than Igbos in the North.

Look, not to beat my chest, but we Igbo have ONE thing we do quite well, and that is COPY good cultures, whether African or non-African. That is why we copied western education and quickly embraced it till date. We copy anything good and try our best to reject bad things.
There is at least ONE thing you Hausa/Fulai should copy from we Igbo, and that is the culture of PROTECTING FOREIGNERS IN YOUR LAND.
In any crisis, we endeavor to protect foreigners, or at least allow them safe passage return to their home lands.

Why don't you Northerners do the same?
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by Onlytruth(m): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2012
@Topic

Please let the SNC begin yesterday!
We need peaceful co-existence, or peaceful separation. Simple.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by 1soul(m): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2012
well, I hope the huge investments of sourtherners in the north will be protected?
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bakila: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2012
Onlytruth:

The Igbo in the North are there MAINLY because they are naturally thick skinned and are prepared to rought it out there. It does not necessarily mean that you Northerners protect them. That is why they fall casualty disproportionately than other southerners living in the North

There are at least hundreds of thousands of Hausa/Fulanis living in the East and doing well there too. In fact they enjoy more peace than Igbos in the North.

Look, not to beat my chest, but we Igbo have ONE thing we do quite well, and that is COPY good cultures, whether African or non-African. That is why we copied western education and quickly embraced it till date. We copy anything good and try our best to reject bad things.
There is at least ONE thing you Hausa/Fulai should copy from we Igbo, and that is the culture of PROTECTING FOREIGNERS IN YOUR LAND.
In any crisis, we endeavor to protect foreigners, or at least allow them safe passage return to their home lands.

Why don't you Northerners do the same?

No it is because of the poverty in their land. They go there to look for oil money. You runaway to greener pasture, or like an osu, to USA to find liberty. Dont derail this thread, Ezekpochuchu suala ashi half of Nairaland- Childish bigotry.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bakila: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2012
ak47mann:

WORD FROM A WISE MAN[b] CHINUA ACHEBE [/b]

Nobody can teach me who I am. You can describe parts of me, but who I am - and what I need - is something I have to find out myself.”
--Chinua Achebe!!!! cool cool
[/quote
Like kidnap a sitting Governor, kill NBA Chairman with his wife because he criticised. Razed down a whole community because they a strangers even of same stock wt you. Disrespect people right in you land. Sell fake DRUGS to the wholw nation.
You do not know yourself or have no shame. The lastime that man did not recieve an award because of who you are.
You are so wise that you have started you 2015 campaign by either calling someone Aboki, Yorunba, fisherman or tell him to go sitdown or convert his land to frontiers of war with Hause people.
AK47, IS SMARTER THAN MY COW OR AND IPAD.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by Sweetlemon(f): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2012
By all means, the SNC talks should hold, but if it gets to breaking up Nigeria, we will be following the wrong path. please these are the points I listed in the 'NO need for Soverign National Conference- Gej' thread.
before I start, let me say I AM NOT A GEJ PRAISE SINGER/SYMPATHIZER
I have watched in total dismay, the rate at which this site has turned into a tribal war site due to the rising belief among Nigerians that a split up of Nigeria will automatically solve Nigeria's problems.
My dear brothers and sisters, this belief, I must say, is a lie directly from the pit of hell!
Oh! so you guys think that spliting Nigeria will save you from boko haram huh? Well, I have news for you, Nigeria will keep spiliting into many tiny countries as long as the root of our problems remain in tact because we will still be stuck with the same evil breed of politicians who wll continue to sponsor more groups like they have been doing with MEND, boko haram, OPC, etc. More groups will continue to spring up from no where in our new countries! cant you guys see that!!!!
Cant you see that the real problem with Nigeria is LACK OF LOVE for one another and PRIDE?
Let me break it down, look at the west, let's pick lagos as a case study. We have the Ijebus and Aworis at each others throats on the issue of who the real settlers are. Imagine Nigeria breaking up, wont these groups also fight for who should govern over them? Would an Ijebu man vote for an Awori man for president?
Let's look at the Niger delta region, we are all aware of the age old beef btw the ijaws and the Itshekiris. How would they cope with leadership if that region becomes a country?
In my state, the three ethic groups hardly see eye to eye. Imagine Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River as one state, the Oron and Calabar people will never be comfortable with the Ibibios ruling them. We will be back to that 'zoning' crap.
Look at the recent tribal clashes in Ebonyi state. Na boko haram cause am?
Think guys! dont allow the devil make us think that breaking up a family will solve its problems. look at India, it broke into pakistan, then bangladesh. Are they now living happily? tell me!
Look at Sudan, south sudan has been crying for 'independence from the northern part. now they have it. But guess what? Thousands have fleed south sudan due to fresh crisis in south sudan!
yeah yeah, I know it has worked for some other countries but how are we so sure it will work for us? I STRONGLY believe it will not because of the nature of the root of our problems
Let us love and respect each other's tribes, languages, cultures, and religion. That is the ONLY thing that can bring lasting solution to our problems! Where there is love and respect, people will start considering others in whatever they do or say. when this happens, corruption will die a slow but steady death which will then pave way for better governance.
Look at the U.S.A, if there is any country in the world that should be having 'tribal' problems, it should be America because she has an assortment of not just different RACES but also different NATIONS from all over the world. there are also different religions such as Christianity, islam, Jewism, Hindu, etc. This is because there are African Americans, Asian Americans, European Americans, etc.
But do you see a New Yorker thinking that a Texan cannot 'rule' him?
Hell No!
Why?
Because although they may use different platforms, Americans generally speak up with ONE voice! they are together, they are united. do a research and you will see that is why they are still the most powerful country in the world.
Think about it guys!
My instinct tells me that breaking up Nigeria will be one of the biggest mistakes ever made in history, and believe me, its almost always correct!
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by Beaf: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2012
Firstly, this thread is just about expressing hurt and no more. There is no seriousness or intent, rather it is a call out of pain to be respected. I strongly believe that every human deserves respect, no matter their position. It deeply unfair to rail at the common person from the core-North for the offence due to their elite; there is no pain greater that from being unjustly accused. The call for mutual respect is in order, lets strive to abide by it.

For my core-Northern brothers, respect aside, there are many uncomfortable things you are sweeping under the carpet. These things are deeply painful to people from other sections and cannot be avoided. It shouldn't only be about your pain, but "our pain."

The first on the list is the constant rioting under the guise of religion that claims Southern lives so cheaply, like a persons entire lifetime of being nutured by loving parents and finding their steps in life is the equivalent of a used sheet of toilet roll. Many of you act like that is no issue.

There is boko haram and the fact that many core-Northerners are upset at being ruled by a person from a Southern minority group; some even threatened to make the country ungovernable. A very deeply troubling point.
It would also seem that the sudden desire to leave Nigeria is largely due to this factor.

There is also the fact that a mere handful of your elite make more money from oil than the entire Niger Delta, yet most core-Northerners couldn't give a toss if the average ND person died of cancer or asthma due to pollution; so long as the oil money comes to your state. Indeed there was no grumbling when Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State claimed that that[i] "nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 150 million people" in response to Yar Adua's sending the JTF to kill and rap'e.[/i]

The issue of 10 million almajiri's also needs to be mentioned. They are the biggest security risk to the nation and a core-Northern problem.

Of course, we can all survive and prosper without each other, the human is the greatest resource not oil, but the fact remains that we have been driven to this point by poor leadership.
Anyway's, if we are splitting, lets find buyers for the bits and pieces of Abuja, cos everything will need to be sold by the ND as part-compensation.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by phreakabit(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2012
Beaf:

Firstly, this thread is just about expressing hurt and no more. There is no seriousness or intent, rather it is a call out of pain to be respected. I strongly believe that every human deserves respect, no matter their position. It deeply unfair to rail at the common person from the core-North for the offence due to their elite; there is no pain greater that from being unjustly accused. The call for mutual respect is in order, lets strive to abide by it.

For my core-Northern brothers, respect aside, there are many uncomfortable things you are sweeping under the carpet. These things are deeply painful to people from other sections and cannot be avoided. It shouldn't only be about your pain, but "our pain."

The first on the list is the constant rioting under the guise of religion that claims Southern lives so cheaply, like a persons entire lifetime of being nutured by loving parents and finding their steps in life is the equivalent of a used sheet of toilet roll. Many of you act like that is no issue.

There is boko haram and the fact that many core-Northerners are upset at being ruled by a person from a Southern minority group; some even threatened to make the country ungovernable. A very deeply troubling point.
It would also seem that the sudden desire to leave Nigeria is largely due to this factor.

There is also the fact that a mere handful of your elite make more money from oil than the entire Niger Delta, yet most core-Northerners couldn't give a toss if the average ND person died of cancer or asthma due to pollution; so long as the oil money comes to your state. [size=18pt]Indeed there was no grumbling when Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State claimed that that[i] "nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 150 million people" in response to Yar Adua's sending the JTF to kill and rap'e.[/i][/size]

The issue of 10 million almajiri's also needs to be mentioned. They are the biggest security risk to the nation and a core-Northern problem.

Of course, we can all survive and prosper without each other, the human is the greatest resource not oil, but the fact remains that we have been driven to this point by poor leadership.
Anyway's, if we are splitting, lets find buyers for the bits and pieces of Abuja, cos everything will need to be sold by the ND as part-compensation.

The one and only Beaf. . . .  I owe you one for reminding me the name of that scoundrel. I always wanted to quote his comments as a point of reference but I was too scared I wouldn't be able to back my claims up, because I had forgotten his name. Anyway, I was just as surprised as you are now regarding how NO ONE came out to openly rebuke his comments then, but still think its OK to have "ONE NIGERIA". For goodness sake that son of an ape was clamouring and advocating for an ethnic cleansing in the disguise of keeping the country united. How can a public figure, especially a member of the House of Representatives, make  such a statement, remain unrepentant, issue no public apology, and still REMAIN [/b]a member of the House of Representatives. Can someone categorically tell me that the 20million people mentioned were all members of mend? Now lets not claim he used those figures, as a figure of speech, because they were just too accurate and obviously the results of a well calculated, premeditated and [b]WRITTEN speech full of hate. I HONESTLY DON'T SEE THE BASIS FOR REMAINING ONE COUNTRY. DON'T BE DECEIVED, TO THE NORTHERNERS, ANYONE FROM THE SOUTH (despite being relatively more intelligent) IS VIEWED AS AN INFERIOR BEING. IN THEIR WORDS, THEY WERE "BORN TO RULE".
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by ak47mann(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2012
bakila:

aboki go and eat poo,bloody illiterate,at list your Father could have send you to almajiri school so that u can write  in Arabic,English is not by force,you monkey!!
bakila:

No it is because of the poverty in their land. They go there to look for oil money. You runaway to greener pasture, or like an osu, to USA to find liberty. Dont derail this thread, Ezekpochuchu suala ashi half of Nairaland- Childish bigotry.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by ak47mann(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
niger delta are being use by other groubs in Nigeria, the people living their to them are like geanue pigs,let them die from pollution from oil spills who cares,that is evil,sacrificing 20million people for 150 million that sound like what saddam Hussein will say when he was alive,i keep telling these people that Nigeria is not a country but they don't listen but one day they will cool if it is not too late by-then,i have seen were an hausa man calling calabar man yamiri,they don't no the different from core igbos to there neighbours some haven't been there all their miserable life,they will say yes Ngwa man is not igbo because his elites have oil wells in ngwa village,so they better separate them as much as possible,i can give it to them sha they really try with their divide and conquer tactist.

If you ask GEJ what he have seen in that aso rock trust me by now minorities will be shouting they want out,but he will not say it cus his swore under Constitution not to reveal secret,
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bakila: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
ak47mann:

aboki go and eat poo,bloody illiterate,at list your Father could have send you to almajiri school so that u can write  in Arabic,English is not by force,you monkey!!
[/quote
So people de eat that thing. That will be what your people will eat when what you have been advocating happans. Civil War don do people shege, so how does poo your breakfast taste?
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by bakila: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
ak47mann:

niger delta are being use by other groubs in Nigeria, the people living their to them are like geanue pigs,let them die from pollution from oil spills who cares,that is evil,sacrificing 20million people for 150 million that sound like what saddam Hussein will say when he was alive,i keep telling these people that Nigeria is not a country but they don't listen but one day they will cool if it is not too late by-then,i have seen were an hausa man calling calabar man yamiri,they don't no the different from core igbos to there neighbours some haven't been there all their miserable life,they will say yes Ngwa man is not igbo because his elites have oil wells in ngwa village,so they better separate them as much as possible,i can give it to them sha they really try with their divide and conquer tactist.

If you ask GEJ what he have seen in that aso rock trust me by now minorities will be shouting they want out,but he will not say it cus his swore under Constitution not to reveal secret,
Monkey's Friend, what are you still doing here with Ngwaland Oil? It is noted that Hausas call a Calaber Nyamuri, they are not wrong. When one Rebel ranawy from his war, it was a certian Calaber man that rescued his people.

Save Ngwa matter for the SNC, which this thread is about. All you want is for Nigeria to breakup. When that day comes you will know that you guys eat with the Northern Elites.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by phreakabit(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
bakila:

Monkey's Friend, what are you still doing here with Ngwaland Oil? It is noted that Hausas call a Calaber Calabar Nyamuri, they are not wrong. When one Rebel rebel ranawy ran away from his war, it was a certian Calaber Calabar man that rescued his people.

Save Ngwa matter for the SNC, which this thread is about. All you want is for Nigeria to breakup. When that day comes you will know that you guys eat with the Northern Elites.

Thank me later.  wink
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by nagoma(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Ak47mann and @phreakabit

Even when we are talking about the serious issue of serparation in peace and having different countries , out of habit you cant resist hurling insults at the aboki, almajiri, goro chewing mallams. It is of course hard to change habits especially those caused by the gutter upbringing you guys must have suffered. Any way, away from all that my post is to congratulate the northerners in advance for the definite beginning of separation from the south and to encourage our brethren whose eyes are now wide open to the great advantages ahead when we have the true independence and have no southerners without visas in the north.
1. Resource;
It is right for me to start with resource, control of which has been rammed into our ears ad infinitum. Oil is a natural resource that is in vogue and extremely valuable within the last 2 centuries because fossil fuel is used to drive engines. There are numerous other natural and equally precious resources obtained from the land. But you have to have the land first before finding out what it may contain. Land on its own is a natural recourse of profound importance after all it is the pieces of land joined together that make the world. We all know the importance of land and what misery and conflicts arise from lack of it. My Igbo friends are well aware of the importance of land. The deadly land war that claimed 50 lives in Ebonyi state is a recent reminder to how precious land is to people.
I will remind you that the north has an abundance of this resource. Oyo state is the state with the largest land area among the southern states but its 28.454 sq km places it at no. 14 in Nigeria with the first 13 coming from the North and Niger state (76.363sqkm) is 2.6 times the size of Oyo state and 10 times the size of the largest Igbo state –Enugu (7.161sqkm). The entire 5 Igbo states amount to only half the size of Borno state. Compare the ratio of population per sq meter for the agricultural state of Kwara 64.4 persons per sq meter to that of Anambra State 863.3 persons per sq meter even before they all move back there. These comparisons can go on and on and we know that there is no northern state that has no confirmed mineral deposits,, Iron ore lead and zinc in Benue, Uranium, lead and Zinc in Bauchi, Copper and glass in Kano, Tin columbite and tantalite in plateau,  Sapphire, aqua marine, gold etc in Kaduna. Gold and lead in Sokoto kebbi and zamfara.  All of you know the crude gold mining going on especially in Niger and Zamfara states giving some people a life support but unfortunately killing so many children. All these need to be refined; we need the support of expert mining countries like South Africa, Chile, China and Australia. I will talk about trade and employment next and then agriculture.
“NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS"
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by nagoma(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2012
@sweetlemon

Sweetlemon you are late. We have tried all that before.The southerners want their own country and by God they will have it.

“NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS”
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by noiseless: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
So pathetic,if your "land" is why you and your islamic jihadist are snatching the lives of the many innocents in the north then have your "land"because life has value than that and if you are not allowed to live then what is the point.But remember that you have never spared anyone even those none muslim "northerners" you would like them to be on your side,when was the last time you treated them like your real brothers?apart from forcing your will against theirs and threatening everyone and dropping explosives everyehere even in the playing ground where their children play you don't spare,anyway all we want is a place where everyone counts and treated with respect and not this braggish lifestyle of your "born to rule"swagger and always forcing down the throats of others anything with impunity. Goodluck anyway.
nagoma:

@Ak47mann and @phreakabit

Even when we are talking about the serious issue of serparation in peace and having different countries , out of habit you cant resist hurling insults at the aboki, almajiri, goro chewing mallams. It is of course hard to change habits especially those caused by the gutter upbringing you guys must have suffered. Any way, away from all that my post is to congratulate the northerners in advance for the definite beginning of separation from the south and to encourage our brethren whose eyes are now wide open to the great advantages ahead when we have the true independence and have no southerners without visas in the north.
1. Resource;
It is right for me to start with resource, control of which has been rammed into our ears ad infinitum. Oil is a natural resource that is in vogue and extremely valuable within the last 2 centuries because fossil fuel is used to drive engines. There are numerous other natural and equally precious resources obtained from the land. But you have to have the land first before finding out what it may contain. Land on its own is a natural recourse of profound importance after all it is the pieces of land joined together that make the world. We all know the importance of land and what misery and conflicts arise from lack of it. My Igbo friends are well aware of the importance of land. The deadly land war that claimed 50 lives in Ebonyi state is a recent reminder to how precious land is to people.
I will remind you that the north has an abundance of this resource. Oyo state is the state with the largest land area among the southern states but its 28.454 sq km places it at no. 14 in Nigeria with the first 13 coming from the North and Niger state (76.363sqkm) is 2.6 times the size of Oyo state and 10 times the size of the largest Igbo state –Enugu (7.161sqkm). The entire 5 Igbo states amount to only half the size of Borno state. Compare the ratio of population per sq meter for the agricultural state of Kwara 64.4 persons per sq meter to that of Anambra State 863.3 persons per sq meter even before they all move back there. These comparisons can go on and on and we know that there is no northern state that has no confirmed mineral deposits,, Iron ore lead and zinc in Benue, Uranium, lead and Zinc in Bauchi, Copper and glass in Kano, Tin columbite and tantalite in plateau, Sapphire, aqua marine, gold etc in Kaduna. Gold and lead in Sokoto kebbi and zamfara. All of you know the crude gold mining going on especially in Niger and Zamfara states giving some people a life support but unfortunately killing so many children. All these need to be refined; we need the support of expert mining countries like South Africa, Chile, China and Australia. I will talk about trade and employment next and then agriculture.
“NORTH FOR NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH FOR SOUTHERNERS"

[/quote
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by phreakabit(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
@nagoma are you suggesting that my post was/is insulting? I mean, can you read? if you can, read the post again, and tell me what you think.
Re: Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box by ranlaen: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
ak47mann:

Don't they teach paragraphs and Punctuations anymore?

Hard to read anything there at all apart from the last and only paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! / Court Of Appeal Sacks Greg Ibe As APGA Governorship Candidate In Abia / ESN and Unknown gunmen ran away after seeing this scary man PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.