Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today (5789 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by closearms3: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
who cares what you think about Islam, the blasphemy of Islam is as old as man  its self , i have read so many post in this forum , but to my greatest surprise , one clearly see the the mind control of what we see and hear about the religion Islam,i would only advice, we inculcate the habit of knowing a religion  from the scriptural view than the display point of view . it is clear that religion  is a thing of choice ,and you could be on the option to practice it to the fullest , or decide not to . i use to think the way you guys think about islam before.but i have a clearer view about it , know ,i have read books, and still reading ,even before i reverted to islam.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by antartica(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
The only thing that can right d wrong is true knowledge. America is inevitably crumbling not because any country is holding them seige but because the passage of time that lifted them up is passing them by to lift others that are seeking,ie,china and india. Africa is not yet on the quest for knowledge and a people can only find when u seek and it is not in indoctrinated religion like christianity and islam.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by jidewin(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
The government of the United state of America,to me are more humane.I shall never have sympathy for any extremist r religious fanatics,no matter how high or low they maybe.
in case you are still have sentiment about mutallab's state of criminality,see what HIS type are doing to fellow human being,world over.Watch the video at your own discretion please as the slaughtering is very graphic and it can make CRINGE. http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/136317-gruesome-murder-of-man-by-boko-haram-video.html
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hes gonna get life. No doubt about that.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Raxxye(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
antartica:

The only thing that can right d wrong is true knowledge. America is inevitably crumbling not because any country is holding them seige but because the passage of time that lifted them up is passing them by to lift others that are seeking,ie,china and india. Africa is not yet on the quest for knowledge and a people can only find when u seek and it is not in indoctrinated religion like christianity and islam.

closearms3:

who cares what you think about Islam, the blasphemy of Islam is as old as man  its self , i have read so many post in this forum , but to my greatest surprise , one clearly see the the mind control of what we see and hear about the religion Islam,i would only advice, we inculcate the habit of knowing a religion  from the scriptural view than the display point of view . it is clear that religion  is a thing of choice ,and you could be on the option to practice it to the fullest , or decide not to . i use to think the way you guys think about islam before.but i have a clearer view about it , know ,i have read books, and still reading ,even before i reverted to islam.

someone should tell me me how these relate with the present thread

1 Like

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by NET1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
This lady called diluminati is either a Terrorist, an Terror accomplice/Sympathizer, or just plain stoopid.
By her analysis, the Boko Haramites who have been bombing Nigeria are also being used by the CIA and FBI.
This is the best definition of Silliness.

.NET
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
.NET:

This lady called diluminati is either a Terrorist, an Terror accomplice/Sympathizer, or just plain stoopid.
By her analysis, the Boko Haramites who have been bombing Nigeria are also being used by the CIA and FBI.
This is the best definition of Silliness.

.NET

You be careful and watch Your mouth, I got your picture and i know where you work, You 4cking Nerd!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

You be careful and watch Your mouth, I got your picture and i know where you work, You 4cking Nerd!

Damn!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Revolva(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2012

In an application, his lawyer, Anthony Chambers, argued that a mandatory life sentence for the Nigerian would be unfair for a crime that didn't hurt any passenger on that flight.

That lawyer is a bastard that why i hate that profession called Lawyer,,Mutallab, should be electrocuted, i just cant wait, bastard
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by NET1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

come & get me

.NET
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by femo86(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
court gives umar farouk a. life imprisonment.good for him.boko haram boy
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Limaoscar: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
The Clown is very lucky He is dealing with the U.S. Life Sentences in the U.S. Prisons  is like a 5-star Hotel  treatment compared to Naija Jail Houses.

I'd have preferred He'd be deported to serve His term in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked, but on a second thought NO, NO, NO, I don't want Him dissapearing and re-appearing in a state House after some Police Chiefs have been relieved of their jobs.

Make Him just happily go enjoy Jail for America. Please no parole o. Clown didn't even plead guilty Imagine him still defending His actions. Correct Naija pikin go say na devil push am, then im go come use tears take blackmail jury like say na kni.ef dem put for him throat grin
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
closearms3:

dont blame us blame your people,especially the extremists among you for potraying islam a killer religion or religion of war.Islam religion of peace piss my foot
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by ilogbe(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2012
IYA NGBALI:
Quote from: closearms3 on Yesterday at 03:33:30 PM

dont blame us blame your people,especially the extremists among you for potraying islam a killer religion or religion of war.Islam religion of peace piss my foot

Piss all over dis post
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today by Wexelion(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2012
diluminati:

.NET:

come & get me

.NET
see threating on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum / See What Nigerian Soldiers Were Seen Doing During A Journey. Photo / Pdp Please Give Up!! Stop Your Propaganda. Nobody Is Voting You Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.