Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! (1709 Views)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / Confess Your Cheating Here!!!! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

WERE YOU CAUGHT
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by omega25red(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
bin gbagbo:

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

WERE YOU CAUGHT
[size=16pt]ok i confess remember that day your woman told you she had to suddenly go see her sister? well she came to see me. This has been eating me up inside for a while now. We had sex and she said that i was the best she ever had and she was planning on leaving you for me. So im sorry about the heart ache you are about to go through [/size] obviously you didnt catch her and she still comes home late on Wednesdays tongue
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
^

cant u be serious for once!!! sad sad
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
*sobbing*
Yesterday, I cheated on my pc with my sister's ipad. I'm so ashamed. It was the devil's doing.
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2012
omega25red:

[size=16pt]ok i confess remember that day your woman told you she had to suddenly go see her sister? well she came to see me. This has been eating me up inside for a while now. We Were Intimate and she said that i was the best she ever had and she was planning on leaving you for me. So im sorry about the heart ache you are about to go through [/size] obviously you didnt catch her and she still comes home late on Wednesdays tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by badmrkt(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2012
i'm sorry for not cheating on her cry cry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by InkedNerd(f): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2012
badmrkt:

i'm sorry for not cheating on her cry cry

Bad boy! grin
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2012
omega25red:

[size=16pt]ok i confess remember that day your woman told you she had to suddenly go see her sister? well she came to see me. This has been eating me up inside for a while now. We Were Intimate and she said that i was the best she ever had and she was planning on leaving you for me. So im sorry about the heart ache you are about to go through [/size] obviously you didnt catch her and she still comes home late on Wednesdays tongue

ha ah grin ata ti sa pa mi lori grin
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by ujchief(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2012
yea, maths test, ss1, donkey years ago! *did i get caught?* i dont think so. *next thread*
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by slimyem: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2012
lmao @replies
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by EFULEFU1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
I cant do that mhen!
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by forkadict(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
How many you wan hear? You go tire na!

I am of the humble opinion that only learners in the game get caught. Smooth operators and professionals like me never get caught at least red handed. Never!
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by MrCork17: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
which cheatin? Man aint even gots punnnny yet! angry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by MrsChima1(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
I want to confess something.

I went to Idris Elba's facebook page and sent a request to be his wife. cry cry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

why? embarassed
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by LagBlogger(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^^

why? embarassed

Why do you want to know why?
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I WANT TO KNOW WHY?? angry angry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by Killz3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
I cheated on Nj Girl! embarassed
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by MrsChima1(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

^^^

why? embarassed

Because he is fiooooone! cry cry cry cry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by ismaeel86(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
my facebook profile shows im in a relationship, whereas i have another facebook account which shows im single and i have used that account to date several girls. she is yet to know about it, but i pray she will never find out about it. May Allah forgive me, at least its not my fault. man must shine congo
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

pray haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardd oooo! angry
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by NerdyPoet(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
ismaeel86:

my facebook profile shows im in a relationship, whereas i have another facebook account which shows im single and i have used that account to date several girls. she is yet to know about it, but i pray she will never find out about it. May Allah forgive me, at least its not my fault. man must shine *congo*

Badt guy, cheesy
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by NerdyPoet(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
ismaeel86:

my facebook profile shows im in a relationship, whereas i have another facebook account which shows im single and i have used that account to date several girls. she is yet to know about it, but i pray she will never find out about it. May Allah forgive me, at least its not my fault. man must shine congo

Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by DAY12(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2012
I killed my best enemy
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
I don't cheat. I lie. And I just lied
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
DAY11.:

I killed my best enemy

Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by DAY12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

guy, shey you wan die ??
Re: Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! by bingbagbo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^

grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Be In Contact With Her Ex? / O.ral S.ex Linked To Cancer Of The Mouth In Men / What Is The Biggest Sign Of A Cheating Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.