Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16568 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ephesians 2:1-5

As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,  in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,  made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
HOW DO I KNOW THAT I AM BORN AGAIN?

Anyone who is born again will have the following evidences:

{a} He will believe that Jesus is the Christ (1Jn.5:1)
{b} He will live a righteous life (1Jn.2:29)
{c} He will no longer be able to sin (1Jn.3:9)
{d} He will learn to love (1Jn.4:7)
{e} He will live an overcomer's life (1Jn.5:4)

Are these evidences in your life? If yes, then you are born again.If no, I urge you to start praying for God's mercy.

Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2012
John 15:13, 'Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
John 8:12

Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2012
John 1:1'In the beginning was the WORD  Jesus and, the WORD Jesus was with God and, the WORD Jesus was God. He was with God in the beginning.Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2012
John 8:47

'Whoever is of God hears the words of God.[/b]The reason why you do not hear from God is that, you are not of God.

Note: Jesus is the WORD of God.

John 1:1 [b]'In the beginning was the WORD
and, the WORD was with God and,the WORD was God.So, just like you can't separate yourself from the words that comes out of your mouth,also, God Almighty cannot separate himself from his WORD- Jesus Christ.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Lev.17:11 It is the blood that maketh atonement for the soul
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2012
Jesus is the ONLY way to ETERNAL LIFE

John 14:6
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
Repent and come to Jesus

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
Repent and come to Jesus

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2012
2 Cor. 5:17

Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a NEW creature, OLD things are passed away; behold all things are become NEW.

KJV
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2012
My friends, have you given your life to Christ yet? If you haven't, please don't delay your SALVATION. REPENT from your SINS and give your LIFE to Jesus Christ TODAY.

HEAVEN is REAL. HELL FIRE is REAL.

Where do you want to SPEND your eternity? Remember, 1000 years with God is just like a day. 
Don't lose your life to satan because of this short journey of 70-100 years on earth which according to God, is not up to 3 hours our time. We came Unclad and with NOTHING to this world and, Unclad with NOTHING shall we return.

Accept Christ TODAY and you'll be SAVED.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
Come to Jesus today and you will be SAVED from eternal DEATH

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2012
1Jn.1:9 If we confess our sins, He will forgive and cleanse us.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Lusmath(m): 12:50am On Mar 03, 2012
Yes
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mark 2:17

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
THE ADULTEROUS WOMAN

John 8:2-11

2 At dawn Jesus appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and sin no more.”
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by Horus(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
It is very important to having a soul. It is the emotional "you." It is the part of you that is compassionate, and takes responsibility for yourself and your surroundings. Where one goes or doesn't go is independant to how one lives. In other words there are many planes of existence. And many Sub-planes, galaxies, etc. When one looses their soul or doesn't have one, they have no vehicle to take their spirit (KA) to higher spiritual planes, so this being becomes a dis-embodied spirit "ghost." Some beings reach high levels of "spirituality" so they are able to go to higher planes, while others may be stuck on places, and planes. Some never leave earth, and just become "ghost" or dis-embodied spirits that possess others in the physical world. This becomes a form of hell, for these beings who are stuck on the physical world and never out-grow the desires for this physical world, so hell for them is the fact they still have physical desires, yet no physical body. So, what they do is take pride in possessing others. They jump into people, they enter people through their pores. We do not want to loose our souls because that would cause us not to have a vehicle to transport our "spirit" (Ka) to higher planes. Hope that helps, don't believe me, check it out. People without souls have no emotion no compassion. Like the Tamahu (Caucasians), they have no emotion no soul in their original creation, they are the fakers by nature. Black Devils sell their souls, and have no compassion they will lie, decieve, kill, and cheat to get their way. Emotion is Energy into motion.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
Romans 10:13 'For WHOSOEVER Shall CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, shall BE SAVED'.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2012
1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Come to Jesus today
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2012
John 14:6

Jesus answered 'I am the WAY, and the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me'.

Don't be deceived my friends,there's NO OTHER WAY to Heaven/Paradise than through Jesus Christ.Accept him into your life TODAY. Tomorrow may be TOO LATE.

Jesus loves you so much
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Only Jesus Christ can save you from ETERNAL DEATH.Come to Jesus today.Don't delay your salvation
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2012
Jesus is the WORD of God. Listen to him and you'll be saved from HELL (eternal death)
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
My friends,where do you want to spend your eternity after this short journey on earth? With God in Heaven(Eternal Life) or with Satan in Hell(Eternal Death)? The CHOICE is yours my friend.

Jesus loves you no matter your sins.He only hates the sins in you.So, come to him today and he will wash away all your sins with his precious BLOOD and write your name in the book of life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2012
2 Corinthians 5:21

God made him (Jesus) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Thank you Jesus
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Come to Jesus today and be saved.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by plappville(f): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2012
kolaxy: Acts 26:9-11

Paul said,  “I too was convinced that I ought to do all that was possible to oppose the name of Jesus of Nazareth.  And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the Lord’s people (christians) in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.  Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

Warning: If you are so obsessed in persecuting christians everywhere and on nairaland, just like Saul did before he met Jesus, I beg you to repent before it's too late. You may not get the same grace like Saul.

Jesus loves you.

Keep pouring it broda, God bless you.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
1 Cor. 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are PERISHING, but to us who are being SAVED, it is the POWER of God.

Come to Jesus today and you will be saved.

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2012

Jesus loves you
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2012

Jesus loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues / Synagogue Victims: TB Joshua Sponsors 42 Family Members To Nigeria For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.