Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil (16550 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
John 1:1-4

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Happy New Year Everyone
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2014

Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2014
John 15:13

'Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:38am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2015
My friends,where do you want to spend your eternity after this short journey on earth? With God in Heaven(Eternal Life) or with Satan in Hell(Eternal Death)? The CHOICE is yours my friend.

Jesus loves you no matter your sins.He only hates the sins in you.So, come to him today and he will wash away all your sins with his precious BLOOD and write your name in the book of life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
My friends,where do you want to spend your eternity after this short journey on earth? With God in Heaven(Eternal Life) or with Satan in Hell(Eternal Death)? The CHOICE is yours my friend.

Jesus loves you no matter your sins.He only hates the sins in you.So, come to him today and he will wash away all your sins with his precious BLOOD and write your name in the book of life.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by doofanc: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bro Kola, long time. smiley
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
doofanc:
Bro Kola, long time. smiley

Long time bro. Cheers.
Re: Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil by kolaxy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesus said:I am the Way,the Truth, and the Life.NO ONE can come to the father except through me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X / Explain These Bible Verses / Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.