Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115342 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey (buzz light year) are you still preaching the Christian version of the nation of Islam will I get my bed sheet and cut the holes in it
Do you think white people are evil?

will i bring the buring cross tongue tongue

And I would never kill you or hurt you because I have a good heart I would make you food
And look after you and you’re the same age as my mother and I was married to a black woman from Africa for the record and have to kids so this should fuel your fire?
Am I a white man or black what difference does it make if I am white, I want to debate you ok on Skype you will find out if I am white or black

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Outstrip(f): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Another blanket statement from you Goshen. There are cases were an abortion is absolutely necessary. Every abortion is different.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

well trousers pertain to a man. i think that is universally accepted. the other items you brought up ? they are unisex. like spectacles is unisex, male clothes shaped as gowns ? thats the norm till the europeans took over the world. but i am sure the men dont go free balling in em. they wear trousers with them.
caps are unisex, watches are unisex. men that tie wrappers ? well they are in contravention of the lords laws. scottish men in kilts ? oh yeah the lord aint feeling that
You really are funny,I just noticed you ain't saying all these seriously and i read somewhere in one of your posts that women in cold regions can wear trousers,so you are saying God can excuse some peoples sin?or wouldn't it be considered as sin on their parts?btw it says somewhere in the bible or so that God isn't partial so how come some group of people are allowed to do somethings while others aren't?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
crossman9:

Hey (buzz light year) are you still preaching the Christian version of the nation of Islam will I get my bed sheet and cut the holes in it
Do you think white people are evil?

will i bring the buring cross tongue tongue

And I would never kill you or hurt you because I have a good heart I would make you food
And look after you and you’re the same age as my mother and I was married to a black woman from Africa for the record and have to kids so this should fuel your fire?
Am I a white man or black what difference it make if I am white I want to debate you ok Skype you will find out if I am white or black  

i am the same age as your mother ?  grin grin and yet were married before ?  grin grin you mean i am the same age as your daughter ? i dont hate white people. why would you think a thing like that ?  grin me and white folk get on like a house on fire. no i dont preach hate. and i definitely aint the christian version of the nation of islam. and i still insist if i meet you on skype you will trace my address and send your white power goons to my crib  grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
freecocoa:

You really are funny,I just noticed you ain't saying all these seriously and i read somewhere in one of your posts that women in cold regions can wear trousers,so you are saying God can excuse some peoples sin?or wouldn't it be considered as sin on their parts?btw it says somewhere in the bible or so that God isn't partial so how come some group of people are allowed to do somethings while others aren't?
well its like this. we are in captivity. the world as it is today is not what it should be. the world as it is today is under the rule of the gentiles. what they say goes. for example, even though as a man you are not supposed to cut your beard. but to get a job in most parts of the world, you need to be clean shaven. why ? because this is what the gentiles are comfortable with. so basically we are under captivity and have to conform to get along. as with a woman in trousers in a cold climate ? well you have to conform too. however when the earth is renewed into heaven and evil is conquered, then there will be no cold climates because the areas of the world with the cold climates will be destroyed (idumea and the virgin daughter of babylon) (europe and america). and when the righteous rule is established on earth, then its not going to be any women in trousers or men shaving their beards. everyone will fall in line with the laws under a righteous world.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
Outstrip:

Another blanket statement from you Goshen. There are cases were an abortion is absolutely necessary. Every abortion is different.

Not as you thing. Am using it to ask "coogar" for explanation.

Am out of here anyway. Whoever likes to masturba.te and thinks he/she is born again and still right with God can continue to do so as every man will stand by himself before the throne of judgement.

Goodbye to this topic and am ou' of here.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
goshen360:

Not as you thing. Am using it to ask "coogar" for explanation.

Am out of here anyway. Whoever likes to masturba.te and thinks he/she is born again and still right with God can continue to do so as every man will stand by himself before the throne of judgement.

Goodbye to this topic and am ou' of here.
Bruh. aint nothing wrong with masturbation.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by newmi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^^^
at long last
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

i am the same age as your mother ?  grin grin and yet were married before ?  grin grin you mean i am the same age as your daughter ? i dont hate white people. why would you think a thing like that ?  grin me and white folk get on like a house on fire. no i dont preach hate. and i definitely aint the christian version of the nation of islam. and i still insist if i meet you on skype you will trace my address and send your white power goons to my crib  grin grin grin

These are cross man's
I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten the bug
BUT THANK GOD NO!
smiley wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hello Newmi,
What do you mean by at last?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
mabell:

These are cross man's
I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten the bug
BUT THANK GOD NO!
smiley wink
nah chief i aint got no bug. whatever that is. what is a bug ? tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by freecocoa(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

well its like this. we are in captivity. the world as it is today is not what it should be. the world as it is today is under the rule of the gentiles. what they say goes. for example, even though as a man you are not supposed to cut your beard. but to get a job in most parts of the world, you need to be clean shaven. why ? because this is what the gentiles are comfortable with. so basically we are under captivity and have to conform to get along. as with a woman in trousers in a cold climate ? well you have to conform too. however when the earth is renewed into heaven and evil is conquered, then there will be no cold climates because the areas of the world with the cold climates will be destroyed (idumea and the virgin daughter of babylon) (europe and america). and when the righteous rule is established on earth, then its not going to be any women in trousers or men shaving their beards. everyone will fall in line with the laws under a righteous world.
Aha now i see where you are coming from\going,you are a witness afterall,anyways i know wearing trousers made for a woman isn't a sin so whatever anyone says won't change that for me, since its not a sin for women in Russia or Iceland to wear such then its no sin for me in naija to do same. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by mabell: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
You know when I saw this post below:

buzugee:

I thought you were beginning to sound like cross man, terrible construction of the English language and all
When I said a bug, I meant I thought you had started talking like cross man and constructing your sentences in the same way
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
freecocoa:

Aha now i see where you are coming from\going,you are a witness afterall,anyways i know wearing trousers made for a woman isn't a sin so whatever anyone says won't change that for me, since its not a sin for women in Russia or Iceland to wear such then its no sin for me in naija to do same. undecided
you do know that women in russia and iceland were not the recipient of the lords laws statutes and commandments. they are what is called the HEATHEN NATIONS and as such are held to no standards whatsoever by the lord. you on the other hand are from a people that were the recipient of the laws statutes and commandments and as such you will be held to a higher standard. you are from the southern kingdom of israel, from the tribe of either judah, benjamin or levi that ran into west africa in 70 AD after the roman massacre in israel. here you are walking around and comparing yourself to heathens who are held to a lower standard because they are not the recipient of the lords oracle. coupled with the fact that you live in hot as heck africa. YOU MY FRIEND got no reason to wear trousers. get you some long pin stripe skirts. they cute  angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Azibalua(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Newmi long time how far?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
mabell:

You know when I saw this post below:

I thought you were beginning to sound like cross man, terrible construction of the English language and all
When I said a bug, I meant I thought you had started talking like cross man and constructing your sentences in the same way
ahhh ok lol. nah crossman is in a class all by himself. plus he has this unadulterated obsession with chris oyakhilome grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Azibalua(f): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

you do know that women in russia and iceland were not the recipient of the lords laws statutes and commandments. they are what is called the HEATHEN NATIONS and as such are held to no standards whatsoever by the lord. you on the other hand are from a people that were the recipient of the laws statutes and commandments and as such you will be held to a higher standard. you are from the southern kingdom of israel, from the tribe of either judah, benjamin or levi that ran into west africa in 70 AD after the roman massacre in israel. here you are walking around and comparing yourself to heathens who are held to a lower standards because they are not the recipient of the lords oracle. coupled with the fact that you live in hot as heck africa. YOU got no reason to wear trousers. get you some long pin stripe skirts. they cute  angry
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Azibalua:

grin grin grin

She royalty but want to dress like the heathens SMH
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Ngwakwe: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
I can only deduce from all submissions that Pastor Chris is yet to understand that all his members are not equal in understanding and their interpretation of his teachings and should apply caution especially those times he is carried away.

Moreover, some of his senior pastors should be able to correct him sometimes. I supposed he is not claiming infalliblity.

Apostle Paul boosted about himself and latter apologised knowing his limitations in Christ
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

you do know that women in russia and iceland were not the recipient of the lords laws statutes and commandments. they are what is called the HEATHEN NATIONS and as such are held to no standards whatsoever by the lord. you on the other hand are from a people that were the recipient of the laws statutes and commandments and as such you will be held to a higher standard. you are from the southern kingdom of israel, from the tribe of either judah, benjamin or levi that ran into west africa in 70 AD after the roman massacre in israel. here you are walking around and comparing yourself to heathens who are held to a lower standard because they are not the recipient of the lords oracle. coupled with the fact that you live in hot as heck africa. YOU MY FRIEND got no reason to wear trousers. get you some long pin stripe skirts. they cute  angry
You are just very funny,so we all won't get the same judgments right?and i though I've heard it all.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
ahhh ok lol. nah crossman is in a class all by himself. plus he has this unadulterated obsession with chris oyakhilome   Oyakhilome

buzugee Would you like me to have par ex•cel•lence speech to a degree of excellence; beyond comparison not like in your speech or would you like me to use such perversion of words like bullocks like you used which only reveals you are of the  plebeian class of people ?

Are you a real man or are you a mouse?
If you would have grown up debate with me
But these Mickey Mouse sound bites only reveal you’re a racist 
If you had the childhood I had then you would be proud of what I have done, I am nothing without God I am a simple man with great knowledge of truth something you severely lack?
Your living in your created fantasy of black Israelism if you come online I will polish your silver for you
Now I do think you have great knowledge, but it is corrupted with half-truths you’re not a student of truth your to busy bullying people over adverbs and punctuation but the real buck starts here do you want the truth or are you only out to exorcise your regurgitated truths some deluded person as given you your half way there?
Just go the other mile

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
freecocoa:

You are just very funny,so we all won't get the same judgments right?and i though I've heard it all.
oh no. Judgement is tailored according to deeds and then according to nation wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
come on line then with love and peace in heart (crossman2012)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
crossman9:

buzugee Would you like me to have par ex•cel•lence speech to a degree of excellence; beyond comparison not like in your speech or would you like me to use such perversion of words like bullocks like you used which only reveals you are of the  plebeian class of people ?

Are you a real man or are you a mouse?
If you would have grown up debate me
But these Mickey Mouse sound bites only reveal you’re a racist 
If you had the childhood I had then you would be proud of what I have done, I am nothing without God I am a simple man with great knowledge of truth something you severely lack?
Your living in your created fantasy of black Israelism if you come online I will polish your silver for you
Now I do think you have great knowledge, but it is corrupted with half-truths you’re not a student of truth your to busy bullying people over adverbs and punctuation but the real buck starts here do you want the truth or are you only out to exorcise your regurgitated truths some deluded person as given you your half way there?
Just go the other mile

come on Chief. how do you even know i have skype ? that shyttt slows computers down like heck. like i had it on an old computer and it slowed the pc down like crazy. oklet me think of another medium ? how about we open up a thread just between you and I, and we can rehash all our differences ? what say you ? mano a mano
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
buzugee:

oh no. Judgement is tailored according to deeds and then according to nation wink
I hear ya mate,you believe what you want\have to and i'll do same, in the end i hope we meet in heaven or on earth as the case maybe,peace for now. wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
freecocoa:

I hear ya mate,you believe what you want\have to and i'll do same, in the end i hope we meet in heaven or on earth as the case maybe,peace for now. wink
no doubt no doubt. now go get you some skirts. i hear marks and spencer has a sale going on. good skirts too. i heard it through the grapevine that the queen gets her skirts from there. Shalom sister freecocoa
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
ok that sound wonderful but let's make some rules everything is done with respect and in love i know I bash these goons from Christ embassy I don't want to be like this with you?
In the end we are all bothers and you have done me no wrong?

My writing skills are poor this I know but my knowledge is great?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the belief that people of Western European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. The concept often includes the belief that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David.[1][2] There has never been a single head or organisational structure to the movement. However, various British Israelite organisations were set up across the British Commonwealth and the America from the 1870s, and many still continue to exist.[3] Adherents may hold a diverse set of beliefs and claims that are ancillary to the core genealogical theory, but there are central tenets that all British Israelites follow, including Two House Theology, which is at the core of British Israelism.[4] A central teaching of the British Israelites' Two House Theology is that, while Jews are considered to be Israelites, not all Israelites are considered to be Jews.[5] British Israelites believe that Jews descend only from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin), while the House of Israel gave rise to the White British or Anglo-Saxon-Celtic kindred peoples of northwestern Europe.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2012
crossman9:

ok that sound wonderful but let's make some rules everything is done with respect and in love i know I bash these goons from Christ embassy I don't want to be like this with you?
In the end we are all bothers and you have done me no wrong?

My writing skills are poor this I know but my knowledge is great?

No problemos mi amigos. en guarde
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by buzugee(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
crossman9:

in my culture we wear what you could call skirts tartan
you dont say. are you Irish ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by crossman9(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
no
but unganda and many other parts of the world use tartan skirt like in india and many cultures

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.