Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115149 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^^
Hypocrite! Now you are not interested in your own cult you defend on the thread of mastubation This is strange! You can defend your cult organization that mastubation is NOT A SIN YET YOU CANT DEFEND YOUR CULT ON HERESIES.

Joagbaje:

Thanks [size=15pt]I'm not interested[/size] . You can get your own cult to attend to it. cool

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
A necessary troll on this thread.. the question he asked i've answered several times on this thread... he loves to feign ignorance when his stupidity is shown for what it really is...

ATMC: i don't argue, i simply exchange views...our saying d same thing i take to mean u agree MAST-UR-B@TION is not sin cos dt's what i'm saying...js

Good..

musKeeto: It's simple logic.
God views murder as a sin. Yet David and the rest would kill people in wars. Therefore, a sin is not the action, but the context in which the action takes place.

How do we relate this to self-service?

self-servicing, for intimate relief, is definitely a sin, because you must 'think' about intimate thoughts. Here the actions, thoughts and contexts go hand in hand. JoAGBAJE would rather prefer to go round in circles claiming one can self-service 'without thinking'. This is someone who claims to have never masturbated, imagine.

Eating is not a sin. Gluttony is according to JoAgbaje. Yet, using his own arguments, one can also claim that gluttony is a bad habit not a sin...
I wonder how that works out.

Your statement 'Maturbation is not a sin' is wrong... self-service can be a 'sin'.... I suspect you agree with this statement cos you of course tried to cite examples to justify your stance..
ATMC: no point made yet...cos dt one has urge nd decides to relieve himself or herself by use of his or her hand doesn't mean anything...i use to think dt its sin until some yrs back. If truth be told, its no sin. A virgin girl has urge once every month...nature made it so...she may not know what is happening to her but she finds herself going...at a particular time of d month. She can relieve herself without feeling guilty.there is no law in d bible against it, y r pple trying to make a case where there is none.

@Goshen, like I said earlier, Jo and Image don't do direct questions, except they're the ones asking it..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Hypocrite! Now you are not interested in your own cult you defend on the thread of mastubation This is strange! You can defend your cult organization that mastubation is NOT A SIN YET YOU CANT DEFEND YOUR CULT ON HERESIES.

I can't be going in circles over tithe matters . You can read my contributions on that. My conclusion on tithe is simply let everyone be convince in his own mind.

Romans 14:5-6
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

I can't be going in circles over tithe matters . [/color]
Why getting dizzy? cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: A necessary troll on this thread.. the question he asked i've answered several times on this thread... he loves to feign ignorance when his stupidity is shown for what it really is...

I dont ususally read your post Maybe I didn't see it. So can you give me a yes or no answer .once and for all
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

I can't be going in circles over tithe matters . You can read my contributions on that. My conclusion on tithe is simply let everyone be convince in his own mind.

Romans 14:5-6
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Sharaaap there! Hypocrite! How can everyone be convinced in his own mind when you and your demi-god oyakhilome teach and lay burden on people and then you dont say people should be convinced on mastubation but you are trying to manipulate along with your god oyakhilome. As long as you keep talking to me, I will keep talking to you.

Go and attend to that thread that the name of your cult is mentioned.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360:
Sharaaap there! Hypocrite! . . As long as you keep talking to me, I will keep talking to you.

Beautiful now I'm talking to you, would you kindly give a honest answer to my kwesion . If a christian man does mastubation as required medically for sperrm test. Has he sinned?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Also answer this question and I will answer yours,

When a christian goes to war and kill, Is it a murder and sin against God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
If he won't answer mine, hopefully, i'll answer you.. not raising my hopes anyway, the crook....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360: Also answer this question and I will answer yours,

When a christian goes to war and kill, Is it a murder and sin against God?

So your point is that it's not a sin if mastubation is done for test? Abi. Even though you don't have the gut to admit it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

[s]So your point is that it's not a sin if mastubation is done for test? Abi. Even though you don't have the gut to admit it. [/s]

Shataaap there! Can you answer musKeeto or My own question? You dont have the gut to dare answer either. Hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Lol... Crook... We know your idol wasn't referring to masturbation for medical reasons.. but if u want to keep living in delusion, who.am.I.to.stop.u?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by nuella2(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello Jo, good evening.

This your friends don't get what your trying to communicate, the motives and thoughts is what makes it sin. If not no Christian will masturbate under any circumstance weda medically. But this is simple to understand na.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ musKeeto,

Dont mind the hypocrite. I told him to go attend the thread of his church cult organization. The guy said he is not interested but interested in defending his demi god and beating around the bush just because his god said it and he had to defend his god. Rubbish!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360:

Shataaap there! Can you answer musKeeto or My own question? You dont have the gut to dare answer either. Hypocrite!

So I have given you a place to hide. I want to remove your hiding place now .

It's not a sin for a soldier at war to kill. So my answer is NO. cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
nuella2: Hello Jo, good evening.

This your friends don't get what your trying to communicate, the motives and thoughts is what makes it sin. If not no Christian will masturbate under any circumstance weda medically. But this is simple to understand na.

Thank you "nuella2". This is the same thing we have been trying to tell Joagbaje. Read my comments from the very beginning of this thread. Nobody will attack chris if he had stopped his statement after the good advice he gave to the guy that asked the question bUT CHRIS WENT FURTHER TO SAY IT'S NOT A SIN AGAINST GOD AND GOD GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, IT'S YOUR BODY. What the heck is that from? That is pure heresy! When a Christian give his/her life to Christ, such person don't own his or her body. This is very simple. Am just sick and tire of the Joagbaje's madness.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
nuella2: Hello Jo, good evening.

I dey do my best to communicate jare.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen be a man now . YES or NO. your time starts now. . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

So I have given you a place to hide. I want to remove your hiding place now .

It's not a sin for a soldier at war to kill. So my answer is NO. cool

Shraap there, Hypocrite! Who asked you if a soldier goes to war and kill? Look at your hypocrisy displayed.

My question is: If a CHRISTIAN (A BELIEVER) SOLDIER goes to war under the allegiance for his country and kills, is it a murder or not? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
This guy ,you're a real clown grin. So you want to change the question.

Goshen360: Also answer this question and I will answer yours, When a christian goes to war and kill, Is it a murder and sin against God?

Christians don't go on rampage to start killing. They join the army . If they feel need to defend their nation , and for that it is not a sin to kill. Killing for self DEFENCE is not a sin either if that's seem to be the only way out.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
GOSHEN

If a christian man did mastubation as required medically for sperrm test. Has he sinned? YES or NO
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by nuella2(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Make ona take am easy oooo. Nairaland police is on guard.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:
GOSHEN

If a christian man did mastubation as required medically for sperrm test. Has he sinned? YES or NO

JOAGBAJE,

1. IF A CHRISTIAN BELIEVER GOES TO WAR AND KILL FOR HIS COUNTRY. HAS HE COMMITTED MURDER? YES OR NO

2. WHEN THE GUY ASKED, DID HE ASKED THE QUESTION BASED ON MEDICAL TERMS AND/OR WHEN YOUR DEMI-god ANSWERED THE MASTUBATION QUESTION, DID HE ANSWER ON MEDICAL TERMS? YES OR NO

Answer these two kweshions and I will also answer you before the whole world reading. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360:

JOAGBAJE,

1. IF A CHRISTIAN BELIEVER GOES TO WAR AND KILL FOR HIS COUNTRY. HAS HE COMMITTED MURDER? YES OR NO

2. WHEN THE GUY ASKED, DID HE ASKED THE QUESTION BASED ON MEDICAL TERMS AND/OR WHEN YOUR DEMI-god ANSWERED THE MASTUBATION QUESTION, DID HE ANSWER ON MEDICAL TERMS? YES OR NO

Answer these two kweshions and I will also answer you before the whole world reading. Thank you.

Ive answered you . Stop being a coward bros. you are not honest that's alll. You tried everything to avoid the answer. You tried quarrel , you've tried derail , you've tried abuses, your last bullet is question for question. I answered you . But you're not a man of your word. You simply lack what is called honor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

Ive answered you . Stop being a coward bros. you are not honest that's alll. You tried everything to avoid the answer. You tried quarrel , you've tried derail , you've tried abuses, your last bullet is question for question. I answered you . But you're not a man of your word. You simply lack what is called honor.

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. HOWEVER, I TAKE WHATEVER NAMES YOU CALL ME,OKAY. NOW ANSWER THE MAIN QUESTION AGAIN IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH AND I WILL OPENLY BEFORE EVERYONE ANSWER YOURS:
Goshen360:

JOAGBAJE,

THESE ARE MY TWO QUESTIONS. ANSWER THEM AND WE MOVE ON. OVER TO YOU. IF YOU SAY YOU ALREADY ANSWERED THEM, ANSWER ME AGAIN IN PLAIN SENTENCE. OVER TO YOU.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
answer this question and I will answer yours, When a christian goes to war and kill, Is it a murder and sin against God?

What happen to the integrity of your promise here? I answered you ,he didn't commit murder ,he didn't sin against God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
^
And Q2 was deliberately omitted by you. You answer to Q1 is noted. I will answer you after you answer Q2 inclusive

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
Question 2 was not in our deal. And it's insignificant . Your action is cowardice . I'm sure you're digging for a third question .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by nuella2(f): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen why don't you answer his question since he has answered your own.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
The guy knows he is boxed in from every side . Wetin hin go do na?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Goshen360(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
nuella2: Goshen why don't you answer his question since he has answered your own.

Nuella, dont mind Joagbaje. HE IS THE VERY ONE THAT BROUGHT IDEA OF MEDICAL TERM IN THE WHOLE OF THIS THREAD. YOU CAN READ FROM THE BEGINNING INSTEAD OF JOAGBAJE TO TREAT THE TOPIC PLAINLY AND TRUTHFULLY FROM THE WORD OF GOD. HE BROUGHT IN THE IDEA OF MEDICAL TERMS TO JUSTIFY HIS ARGUMENT FOR HIS DEMIgod. THIS IS HOW JOAGBAJE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TWISTING DISCUSSION THAT CONCERNS OYAKHILOME ON THIS THREAD.

Kindly tell him to answer the Q2. I will also answer his question. I have said, his answer to Q1 is noted, remaining Q2 since he brought the idea into the thread and discussion SO THAT IS WHY HE MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION 2. I honestly said i will answer his question too. No problem about that.

@ Joagbaje,

Over to you, question 2 please.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Nuella

Are you there?

nuella2: , the motives and thoughts is what makes it sin. If not no Christian will masturbate under any circumstance weda medically. But this is simple to understand na.

I just re read your post again . Can you be clearer on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.