Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nuc Resolution On Admission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nuc Resolution On Admission (609 Views)

Kano Husband Hunter On Admission In Psychiatric Hospital / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuc Resolution On Admission by Darius141: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2012
Following the current NUC (national university commission) mandate to universities on the issue of admission problems, which has frustrated a large number of Nigeria citizens. NUC has mandated 55 professors nationwide to monitor the admission status of every institution, to ensure that students gain their admission successfully and easily.
Professors in charge of south eastern Nigeria(which includes UNIZIK,ANSU,UNN,EBSU,IMSU,FUTO,ESUTECH AND OTHER POLYTECHNICHS AND MONOTECHNIHCS) are as follows, Prof onyika, Prof Usua, Prof Boniface and Prof okafor. For south west are Prof Wasiu, Prof abdulraman, Prof Wilson and Prof ekpeyon.
To make your complaints and enquiry about your admission problems call on the following hotlines for south east and south west
+2348162559732 and +2348162559843. or direct your enquiries to profokafor@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / How Does Looking At A Beautiful Girl Makes A Man To Live Longer? / ANY LADY 4 ME ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.