Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? (956 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by juv1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2007
is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? just curious pls analyse that. pls make una no eat me raw abeg o, i am just asking,
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by cblow(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2007
lick_69:

is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him??

lick_69 u never learn how to toast babe, u don dey wonder whether u go cheat on her when u get her, anyway, if you TRULY love your partner, then cheating on her will never be on your mind, cos u will actually be blinded by her love and wont even see another
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by 2dye4(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
c_blow:

lick_69 u never learn how to toast babe, u don dey wonder whether u go cheat on her when u get her, anyway, if you TRULY love your partner, then cheating on her will never be on your mind, because u will actually be blinded by her love and wont even see another

thank u my brother, dont know what exactly mr. lick_69's thot process is, it seems distorted !
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2007
I dont know why we always choose to play righteous man, most men if not all men cheat on their partners does that mean all men dont actually love their wives?The truth about it is that it is instinctive its just the animal in us playing itself out.We love wat we possess thats why we acquired it in the first place.Then the animal instinct pushes us to do the unnecesary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by gboy24: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
Guys,
I think love has nothing to do with having sex with someone else. just like Kanye West said, 'a dick has a mind of its own'. its always possible for the animal in us to be unleashed and u know,
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by almondjoy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
What a question. undecided I think that would be very traumatic since it has NEVER happened in this "God-fearing" world of ours! tongue

Please do not corrupt us!
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by jkpretty(f): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
kastro9210:

I don't know why we always choose to play righteous man, most men if not all men cheat on their partners does that mean all men don't actually love their wives?The truth about it is that it is instinctive its just the animal in us playing itself out.We love what we possess thats why we acquired it in the first place.Then the animal instinct pushes us to do the unnecesary!
gboy24:

Guys,
I think love has nothing to do with having sex with someone else. just like Kanye West said, 'a privates has a mind of its own'. its always possible for the animal in us to be unleashed and u know,

Pardon me guys, but really it puzzles me, why do u have to do so, at least u have a mind that should tell u No!

Is it that at that point u meet dat mysterious girl, u don't remember the angel u have, or u actually remembe that angel but simply say to urself "Babygirl, just this once"
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by almondjoy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hmmmm!
Re: is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? by osereka(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
A REAL MAN LIKE ADVENTURE
SHAGGING ANODA BABE AFTER MARRIAGE IS AN ADVENTURE

(1) (Reply)

Thanx A Bunch / A Question For The Ladies: / To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.