Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Claims To Loving Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Claims To Loving Two (602 Views)

Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claims To Loving Two by db10dtruth(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
I Have been in a happy relationship for over 2 years now and I can say I truly love my girlfriend with everything in me but there is this girl I was asking out long before I met my girlfriend and she turned me down so I moved on but we became good friends, infact like brother & sister. My feelings for her have not changed over the years, don't get this wrong, I love my girlfriend with everything that I am, I believe she is the woman for me, my soul mate, our relationship is stable unlike our friends and we are extremely happy together but this other girl can also be referred to as my soul mate in a different kind of way. Is it possible to be in love with both women at a time?

NB
This is the ONLY place I think I can let my feelings out so please honest answers
Re: Claims To Loving Two by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
off course bro!!!!! one gal is your soul mate in a FRIENDLY way, while the other woman is the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. how can you even put them on the same level?! you are a bit confused.
Re: Claims To Loving Two by Killz3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
You cant slave for 2 masters. . . You cannot hold claim to loving 2 ladies equally and at the same time! The earlier you stop lying to yourself, the better for you!
Re: Claims To Loving Two by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2012
u sure pity one n love d oda
true n talkin frm experience
Re: Claims To Loving Two by db10dtruth(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2012
Killz unless it happens to you, You've never stood in these particular “pair of shoes” but until it happens to you
Re: Claims To Loving Two by Killz3(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^
I dont need a car to hit me before i know i could get injured. . . You CANT love 2 humans equally. Choose the one that completes you more.
Re: Claims To Loving Two by MrsChima1(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
db10dtruth:

I Have been in a happy relationship for over 2 years now and I can say I truly love my girlfriend with everything in me but there is this girl I was asking out long before I met my girlfriend and she turned me down so I moved on but we became good friends, infact like brother & sister. My feelings for her have not changed over the years, don't get this wrong, I love my girlfriend with everything that I am, I believe she is the woman for me, my soul mate, our relationship is stable unlike our friends and we are extremely happy together but this other girl can also be referred to as my soul mate in a different kind of way. Is it possible to be in love with both women at a time?

NB
This is the ONLY place I think I can let my feelings out so please honest answers

MBJ already closed the case for you.  You are in love with the previous girl who dumped you and you are only using the other girl as a rebound. 

It is never good for one to be a rebound in relationship because that means they are deprived of the true intimacy, love, and respect that they should be entitled to in the relationship. 

Being in love with someone is different from loving someone.  Let me give you an example.

A cruise ship crashed into an iceberg and all the ladies were given a choice to pick one man to join them in the lifeboat.  My choice were Idris Elba, Van Vicker, Tyson Beckford, President Obama, Denzel Washington, Father Christmas, Trey Songz, Tyler Perry, and [size=44pt]Mr. Chima.  [/size]

Mind you I love all of the men I mentioned, but that very one I am [b]in love [/b]with would be my choice. 

(Read the bold)
Re: Claims To Loving Two by 2goodbobo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Poster go ask Tony Tetuila, I think he did a song ''am in love with 2women and I know know which on to chose''
Re: Claims To Loving Two by richy5(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
Stick to the one you love most and dat love you back

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship / The 'right' Text Message / Are NL Ladies Gold Diggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.