Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! (2426 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by MrsChima1(f): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2012
Mr, Cork:

j But please, Mrs Chima is a NO go area! angry

Then why do you keep sniffing my nuts?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by cynthiafred67(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Pls choose her
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2012
op, nairaland can increase your life span considerably while your girl can decrease it permanently.
Alot of laughter and drama here. The right tonic for complexities
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Abbycrown(f): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2012
Be sincere with yourself and choose the one you love most. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Scash(f): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
Abeg dearie, na NL u shld choose o
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by denitro(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
That is how is starts,
First quit nairaland
then quit watching football
then quit hanging out with your friends
then the list goes on and on,
It is clear that your girlfriend is insecure n immature (sorry to say that)

You are a man, stand your grounds,
SHE STAYS, NAIRALAND STAYS (but time spent there should reduce),
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
Drop ur girlfriend for nairaland insecurity
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Dynamique: 12:57am On Feb 25, 2012
My advice-choose nairaland!.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by ProfJYK(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2012
only tribalism/bigotry gets u mad at NL.
only good times (sex mostly)gets u happy with girlfy and this comes only when the right cocktail of hormones r running through her system twice a month. haba, its a no brainer. drop d insecure babe, she think say them dey ping for NL
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by lonenigga: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2012
I don't no what to say

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by osharmann: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2012
maybe she's afraid you may come across her story here.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by chelseabmw(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2012
my girlfriend is base in uk. . . . so i choose both of them
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
choose nairaland jo,here on nairaland you would get to meet a lot of ugly and dirty girls that would give you free toto whenever you need it without you asking for it,abeg fashi the girl jo

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Do You Need A Virgin ?? / This Guy Thinks He Looks So Much Like Pdiddy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.