Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu (3981 Views)

FEC Holds Valedictory Session For Ocholi / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu by ayo84(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Ojukwu is a GREAT man, who gave out all his wealth to defend his people and fight against injustice.

Re: Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu by Dainfamous: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2012
am waiting for my own t shirt i have order my own sha in black color smiley smiley EZE GBURU GBURU SHALL EVER LIVE,
Re: Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu by noiseless: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
That IKEMBA t-shirt looks cooool and a must have one. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Rivers Holds Valedictory Lecture For Ojukwu by HighChief4(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^Yeah very nice and I saw the different designs on facebook. My cousins sent me the pics and they have all bought thier own, they planned to wear it on the day of his burial, they said the shirt is on high demand. I wish I would be in Biafraland during this burial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years / Nigeria Loses 6bn Dollars Annually To Crude Oil Theft / Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.