Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! (2051 Views)

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by agog: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2012
This happen to a family friend of mine.
He came back from work a couple of days ago and to his shock, found that his 2 girls child (aged 4 and 2) had been defaced with tribal marks courtesy of his wife and mother-in-law who came to visit them. He never asked for the marks on his girls' faces and neither did the wife brief him prior to this act. He said he's divorcing the wife and institute a legal action against her and her mother for abusing his children.

Please house, your advice and suggestions are needed urgently as this had dispirited him since.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2012
ofcus
he shld even do more
if my hubby n MIL tries dat wit me, i ll mk sure dey r both jailed
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Damysa(f): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2012
Arrant nonsense, am boiling here right now even though am not the one in question.
make any body touch my pikin make them wait 4 fire

the man should beat hell out of the wife and MIL b4 the divorce
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by baroong: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2012
Tribal Marks at this jet age? without telling the man of the house, thats unfair.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by dominique(f): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2012
That's just wrong wrong wrong. How could the wife let her mother do such a thing without consulting her husband first? Tribal marks are being phased out of our societies so the girls will go to school feeling different and self conscious about their looks. How are they prepared to handle the emotional turmoil the children will go through as they're constantly jeered by their peers. The marriage is beyond salvage imo.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Basics007: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
I'm not sure this is real. No MIL would dare do that in this time and age.
But assuming this is real,nothing much can be done as far as the children are concerned except the father is rich enough to pay for reconstructive surgery. As for the MIL he should totally excommunicate her. As for her daughter,divorce is not ok but give her adequate tongue lashing and send are out of the house for at least 2weeks to learn some lesson in civility
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hnmmm. U won't believe somthing simillar happend to a couple we know. They took their second child with them to their hometown, where they were to attend a wedding. On their return their child had been given tribal marks by grandma n grandpa. They were so furious! But they couldn't do anything.

Strange and very annoying but true.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by ronkebp(f): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
I support the hubby jare, go all the way, that is nonsense!!!!!
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by kokoye(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
Damysa:

Arrant nonsense, am boiling here right now even though am not the one in question.
make any body touch my pikin make them wait 4 fire

the man should beat hell out of the wife and MIL b4 the divorce

Did a female just type these words
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by modavi: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
shocked
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by moremi2008(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2012
The things one sees on NL!!!! I don't even know what to say to this! What was she thinking? Did her mother jazz her into this foolishness? This story doesn't make a lot of sense. Don't children typically bear the tribal marks of the father's village/town? How did the MIL get involved? The man is clearly NOT the father of these children (at least that's what the wife's action indicates). I would send them all out of my house, pronto!
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Outstrip(f): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2012
parisienne:

Hnmmm. U won't believe somthing simillar happend to a couple we know. They took their second child with them to their hometown, where they were to attend a wedding. On their return their child had been given tribal marks by grandma n grandpa. They were so furious! But they couldn't do anything.

Strange and very annoying but true.

There was a similar situation like that that was posted her a while back.

I don't understand what you mean by there was nothing they could do. I cannot even imagine. I cannot believe that they just let these people mutilate their children and moved on as if no wahala. DO they even understand the social ramifcations of cutting up your face. mscheeeeeeeeeeew

As for the woman and her mother I believe this is grounds from removing that child from the mother. It is abuse simple and short. She is not fot to be the childs mother.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by moremi2008(m): 4:49am On Feb 24, 2012
Outstrip:

There was a similar situation like that that was posted her a while back.

I don't understand what you mean by there was nothing they could do. I cannot even imagine. I cannot believe that they just let these people mutilate their children and moved on as if no wahala. DO they even understand the social ramifcations of cutting up your face. mscheeeeeeeeeeew

As for the woman and her mother I believe this is grounds from removing that child from the mother. It is abuse simple and short. She is not fot to be the childs mother.

So what can they do to poor old grandpa and grandma? Besides, no amount of corrective plastic surgery can completely remove those marks!
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by agog: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2012
@ BASICS007, it DID ACTUALLY HAPPENS!!

@ ALL, Thanks for the advice and suggestions so far.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Outstrip(f): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
moremi2008:

So what can they do to poor old grandpa and grandma? Besides, no amount of corrective plastic surgery can completely remove those marks!

"Poor" ke. The only part that is correct is the old part. They should not be allowed to ever see the kids again PERIOD. I am not even opposed to throwing them in jail for a day or so. I truly have no sympathy at all. They are conniving and evil. If they were not they would not wait until the mad left to do what they did. They should sit in kirikiri like their fellow criminals.
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
The woman and the mother-in-crime should be left to die in jail . . .
Re: He Came Back From Work And Found Tribal Marks On His Kids' Faces! by olaak1(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2012
This is odious and very very despicable if anybody (my parents inclusive) try it with me, !!! Anyway is better imagine.

(1) (Reply)

My Mun Siezed My Brick Game 19yrs Ago & Gave It Back As My 28th Birthday Gift / A Birthday Cake From Wife To Husband [photo] / Can Your Relationship Survive A Phone Swap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.