Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,447 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? (3770 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by daroz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
Earlier today I met this lady in a blackberry online forum. We exchanged pins added each other and started pinging. During the cause of introduction, she claimed to be a 26 years old Igbo girl, who happened to be a psychology graduate of University of Jos, who presently has a teaching job there. When I asked were her families where, she claimed they are all in Portharcort. So as a fellow southerner, mindful of the persistent religious and ethnic conflicts and security issues always springing up there, I ask her a simple question, �what are you doing in jos, don�t you think you will be better and safer if you return to your family at Portharcort, and take up a job there?�. But that happened to be a big mistake on my part as she spent the next couple of minutes poring all sort of insults on me, asking me and every other Southerners asking the Igbos to return to the South to bleep ourselves. I was shock and short of words, I waited patiently for her to finish. But as soon as I thought she was done with the insult and was trying to reply her as a gentle man, she immediately ended the chat and deleted me. I felt so embarrassed.
This is not the 1st time I am experiencing such an unnecessary insult from an Igbo girl. I cant still I remember some years ago when I was still a student( inUNIBEN), I met an Igbo girl (by the name Chioma,who was a student of IMSTU )through yahoo messager chat and we started chatting regularly. After some time I paid a visit to her in school. Then she started coming to UNIBEN to visit me on regular basis . At times she will come with her best friend by the name of Uju or something, and they will spend days with me in my off camp hostel at BDPA. Even my friend started seeing her friend and I was really of great financial help to her at that time cos she claimed her dad company and properties has been ceased by a particular bank, so he was presently hypertensive and incapable of supporting her in school. This relationships continued for several months until it became obvious it was too difficult for us to maintain as a result of the a long distance. So we agreed to maintain the communication through phone, but reduce her frequent visit so she can concentrate on her studies and reduce the stress and risk of traveling. So I called her one afternoon after class and we talked at length. I even sent her an MTN card. So at about 1am that night for no definite reason, I just decided to call. But I called her several times, but she refused to pick. So I waited for 5fives minutes and called with my Glo line which I know she don�t have the number( cos we always talk through MTN to MTN family and friends). This time around she picked and I started asking why she didn�t pick my MTN and she said she didn�t know her phone was ringing. But I observed her voice was unusually low and she was even selecting words. Then I started asking her what the problem was but she pretended she wasn�t hearing what I was saying. Then I heard a male voice and instantly the call ended. I tried calling back, and she refused to pick. But after the 3rd dial, a guy picked and said hello. Though furious, I answered calmly and requested to speak with Chioma. I heard some little argument in the background, then she quietly said hello and refused to speak further, then I heard the guy�s voice again, and to my greatest amazement I heard her explaining to him that I am just a toaster disturbing her line for sometime now. And she spoke directly to the phone to me to stop disturbing her, and then she ended the call. I couldn�t believe my eyes. So I tried to convince myselve she must have mistook me for someone else, so I decided to call with my MTN line so she can be sure who is it. But when she pick picked the call she said aloud �WHAT? I said stop disturbing my line, I am not interested, I have a boyfriend?� Then she ended the call again before I could reply. Despite I suspect her to be most likely into some other relationship as a result of the distance btw us, I never expected to experience anything like this. However, I got over it within a few days, and she and her friend started bombing my lines with foolish text messages and phones calls, I insisted never to set my eyes on her again, and I never did till this moment.
Even when I asked her Igbo friend to assist me purchase an Home Theatre Sound System some time ago and I have to return the system to the shop few days latter as a result of it performing below expectation, I realized the guy dat i sent b4 cheated me with over 7,000 naira.
So my question is , are Igbo girls(even guys) really like this?
NB: and for those of you in this forum trying to link the Edos with the Igbos, stop that trash!!! Historically, culturally and politically we are not linked to the Igbos, we are more of western than any other group. We may be a minority, but we definitely don�t need the Igbos. If you guys need allies, then look up north.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Igwe9(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
this should go to the dating/romance/family section not here pls
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Arosa(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
Interesting story. would like to read more of your stories, keep it up.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by aljharem(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
daroz:

So my question is , are Igbo girls(even guys) really like this?
NB: and for those of you in this forum trying to link the Edos with the Igbos, stop that trash!!! Historically, culturally and politically we are not linked to the Igbos, we are more of western than any other group. We may be a minority, but we definitely don�t need the Igbos. If you guys need allies, then look up north.

You must be Yoruba aka Yoruba. There is no way you can be edo
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by chosen04(f): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
But seriously why do fools fall in love? (No pun intended)
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by feelamong(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
JUST LISTEN TO URSELF, AGBAYA!!!! OLODO RABATA!!!! angry

SO because ONE SMALL GIRL RUNS YOU NA IM YOU COME HERE DEY RUN UR MOUTH?

MCHWEEEEEEEEE!!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by aljharem(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
chosen04:

lor lor, have you never falling in love before shocked shocked shocked

anyway, Me I like you o and I wan make you fall in love with me kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by chosen04(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
alj harem:

lor lor, have you never falling in love before shocked shocked shocked

anyway, Me I like you o and I wan make you fall in love with me kiss kiss kiss kiss

Fall in love with aboki? anu npama? Azi bida? **********shakes head********** . . . . . . . .(No Pun Intended) just asking?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by aljharem(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
chosen04:

Fall in love with aboki? anu npama? Azi bida? **********shakes head********** . . . . . . . .(No Pun Intended) just asking?

yes now, weything do Aboki ? you have not falling in love because you have not met likes of Dayo, Amir, Aminu, Bode, Tunde, Ibrahim etc

Abeg lorlor forget that one. it is not about anu npama here. It is about love and love moves the world forward kiss kiss

BTW, when should we meet so we can talk more wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by mission08: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
Now what can I say? U've been mixing with the bad ones and all tribes have their bad eggs
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by doctokwus: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
All this long boring tale just because two girls u were dying for ddnt show return d favors.U shd check ursef,there's sth about u that tells dem u are a mugu
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Afam4eva(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
What's the use of this thread?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by chosen04(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
alj harem:

yes now, weything do Aboki ? you have not falling in love because you have not met  likes of Dayo, Amir, Aminu, Bode, Tunde, Ibrahim etc

Abeg lorlor forget that one. it is not about anu npama here. It is about love and love moves the world forward kiss kiss

BTW, when should we meet so we can talk more  wink

Hope you wont mind if we meet in soon to be organised SNC (Soverign National Confab) where the future of your beloved cursed entity will be decided? . . . . . . .Cant wait to meet!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by aljharem(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
chosen04:

Hope you wont mind if we meet in soon to be organised SNC (Soverign National Confab) where the future of your beloved cursed entity will be decided? . . . . . . .Cant wait to meet!!!!!!!!

I have always wanted SNC. Even I, I done with all this hate and bigotry expressed in this country. I hope to meet you real life not just for SNC but also for wink wink wink. You understand na, you be sharp woman wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by sheyguy: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2012
Is a thread like this not suppose to be in the Romance section? Or home economics section, if there is any.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
chosen04:

hehehe!! Cos its love. . . Chikina. . cool
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by daroz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
And where is luv in this story? Does d fact dat i bleep d Igbo girl for some months means i was not into another real relationship? †ђǝ whole thing was based on fun,& i was also trying to support her financially. Nothing serious. I am only complaining about †ђǝ ill manner of d two igbo girls i have personally encountered. Rubbish!!!
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Killz3(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
This should be in the culture section! What's romantic about this? You met a girl today on BBM and you fell in love with her, or what exactly are you blabbing about?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
[size=18pt]This should be in technological section (I.T). . . Afterall, he met all of them through the electronic media. . . BBM & Yahoo messenger. .  More over, a section of it should be in health as well, cos he obviously is suffering from low self esteem to be meeting girls only through the internet, hence a psychiatrist is needed to help him [/size]
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by daroz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha, you girls won't kill me with laughter
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Killz3(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

[size=18pt]This should be in technological section (I.T). . . Afterall, he met all of them through the electronic media. . . BBM & Yahoo messenger. .  More over, a section of it should be in health as well, cos he obviously is suffering from low self esteem to be meeting girls only through the internet, hence a psychiatrist is needed to help him [/size]
+100! wink
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by daroz(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
Sorry, i mean guys, make una no vex, i am still presently posting from BB
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
daroz:

Sorry, i mean guys, make una no vex, i am still presently posting from BB

[size=18pt]Are you sure you are not related to the O.P?! [/size]
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
He's the OP.
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
[size=18pt]O!! Snaps!!

You are the O.P. . . .

Sorry, I'm still typing from a cyber cafe. . .[/size]
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by tpia5: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
so where is the thread supposed to be?

any consensus yet?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
Making em sexy, hot beautiful high class Igbo girls more popular. . They're really 5 star chicks no doubt

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by MrCork17: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
well i prefer IBo females. They look more masculine and kinda prettier tongue
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
Poster defo has a hole in his CPU lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ridiculed truth. . You're getting there mumu
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
*claps hands for the Igbo girl*

Choi! See as that sharp Igbo girl take koni koni chop ya money. tongue  what did you expect? You met a girl through the e-media and there you were, thinking she was for keeps. What type of moo moo are you?

So you thought her puzzy was exclusively for you eh? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Undergraduate puzzy= belongs to all men.

40yrs old puzzy= belongs to your husband only.

Please next topic,
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
daroz you no try. you messed up in both situations.

The first girl that was a very insensitive statement/question to ask? Very annoying if it was directed at me. Are you the one feeding her that you can pontificate on where she should live? she's just trying to survive/earn a living in Jos. Or are the over 10 million people in that city dumb as well? last i heard it was a fundamental human right to be able to work and eek out a living anywhere in naija.

Second case you were a mugu; big deal, deal with it.

Because of these 2 incidents you generalize? check yourself man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / Do You Belief What This Pic Says?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.