Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls (952 Views)

April Polls: Inec Adopts Modified Open Secret Ballot / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by chidichris(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2007
three (3) different results signed by the same man( Prof.Iwu) have been presented and accepted by the appeal court of abuja in respect to the april presidential election according to the Nigerian Tribune of Oct. 22.
Prof. Iwu has on different occassions backed his actions with the fact that there is no free and fair election anywhere in the world.
this case is still on and will go along way to show how productive our war against corruption has been.
the drama gets more and more interesting on daily bases and from all fronts.
who is responsible for all these mess? IBB, OBJ or PDP? one of these three(3) or all of these (3) have a lot of explainations to make to nigerians or what do u think?
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by babasin(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
obj
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by osereka(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
Iwu as a man, is confused, if not how can an election that the major recipient of the
wuruwuru selection yaradua himself acknowledge that it was not free and fare,
and a professor is going about chest beating that it was ok?

THIS IWU CASE IS A CASE STUDY FOR US ALL.
IT IS EITHER THE MAN IS KOLO OR JUST BEING MISCHIEVIOUS

CAN SOME BODY TELL ME IWU NA PROF OF WHAT
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by chidichris(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2007
he shld not be addressed as a prof. he is a disgrace to other professors.
he is a prof of rigging
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by folahann(m): 1:06am On Oct 28, 2007
As for nigeria , just let me keep quiet
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by chidichris(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2007
he is on the sack list - the iwu of a man
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by angel101(f): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2007
It is such a disgrace. Can he (Iwu) not be prosecuted for the election fraud?
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by chidichris(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2007
is the same as asking me if efcc will probe obj.
be informed, probing iwu means probing obj and yar adua so tell me the possibilities or this probe and its implication on nigeria and nigerians
Re: One, Nigeria, One Inec, Three (3) Different Results-april Polls by stevedre: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nigeria jaga jaga, everybody scater scater. Nigeria is on high-speed but moving backwards.

(1) (Reply)

Us Appoints Nigerian Scientist To Head Research Centre / How Can I Be President? / Nigeria's Brand Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.