Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls (1313 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by incanto: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
ok
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Oluwa4Sure: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Shey na her papa compound them bury your placenta?? ? grin

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by NerdyPoet(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, If a girl loves you, you will see it in her eyes, I think this silly gal is just after what she wants to gain from you, lemme ask you some questions, 1) Has she ever given you a gift before, something from her own pocket?, 2)Do you always force her to do some lil things she could have done with her common sense for you? 3) Does she introduce you to people around her as her bf? 4)Does she ever tell you that she loves you without you prompting her?
If the answers to the above questions are all 'NO', then I would gladly suggest that you dump her silly ass, ungrateful troll,
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Saraha1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
She does nt love you.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by arrived(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
That babe na lucky girl. She don see mugun!
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by ballerx(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
she wants something 4rm u,4 her tw reply d txt and come to your house,but you gotta upgrade yourself,its mainly her fault,but you act like she'z your life thats y she messes u
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Ozioma49(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
@op If u really want to know if she loves you,stop sending her recharge cards and money infact seize helping her financially then watch her show you her true colour and stop acting like your life depends on her
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by 1stKlass(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
If you yourself was a player you would not allow yourself to get played. As one cannot hustle a hustler. Sadly this is not the case here, you are being played my friend and its time for you to step away from the *played* arena and take back some of your dignity.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by SAFO(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP u already know the answer, you just don't want to accept it.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by IRAPADA(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
@op i was once in ur shoe, all u need to do is fk her as much as u can nw to compensate 4 d money and gift gvn to hr because she didnt love u abit
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by mashnino(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

[size=20pt]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]

@op

bera gerout while you still have enuf blood in your body ooo
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
She does'nt love you, it's the recharge cards and money that keeps the relationship moving. Dump her now
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
She does'nt love you, it's the recharge cards and money that keeps the relationship moving. Dump her now
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Killz3(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2012
Are we really in 2012? If yes, can someone please explain to me in plain unadulterated English language, why we still have these kind of graduates from the "University of MUGU"?
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
The conscience's there for a reason.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by DeBlunt: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

WTF!!!! grin
Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by no1madman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
NO 1 Mugu!

(1) (Reply)

Women Empowerment And Its Wahala !!! / Confused / Save Me From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.