Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad (38589 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad' Une / So Which Jesus Was Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by islamrules(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
if the book is 1500 years then it miust have been written in the year 510, that is about 60 years before the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Jesus Christ
(c. 4 B.C. - 30 A.D.)

Mohammed
(570 - 632 A.D.)

Can you see the time difference? Do you know the difference between AD and BC ?

Do you see that this discovery and your post is all scam ?
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by 9jvirgin(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
if you check very well the op must be omo baba the comedian cheesy.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
islamrules:

Jesus Christ
(c. 4 B.C. - 30 A.D.)

Mohammed
(570 - 632 A.D.)

Can you see the time difference? Do you know the difference between AD and BC ?

Do you see that this discovery and your post is all scam ?

I think you are missing the point which is that if it was written before the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) then obviously it couldn't have been written by him or his followersk
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by joe4christ(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
[size=15pt] I pity islam & it's followers, confused people indeed is what defines them, trying to iron their conscience to their on peril, what a false religion of reetards!  [/size]
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by sebastinta(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
dere r 4 gospel`s, so y is dis 1 gospel contradicting d rest, sumthn is sure fishy.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Samar1: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
moreover muhammad (saw) was even mentioned by name in the bible, song of solomon 5:16 and duet 18:18
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Samar1:

moreover muhammad (saw) was even mentioned by name in the bible, song of solomon 5:16 and duet 18:18

grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the corrupted bible.

You Islamists have lost all shame, SATAN is playing games with you , quit that death cult while you can.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by moshoodn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
9jvirgin:

if you check very well the op must be omo baba the comedian cheesy.
lemme do some background check
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by laurelxy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
end of the world is coming soon, no correlation between christianity'light' with islam 'darkness' and there will neva be.repent jesus is coming soon
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by sebastinta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
frosbel:

Are you surprised , ISLAM and the CATHOLIC Church are the two largest false religions of our day, both used by SATAN to deceive billions.

u r a nincompoop , u call d catholic false, have u checkd d new generation churches, nd wat powers dere pastors use to pray, i dnt wanna mention names. thnk b4 u open u big mouth
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by sebastinta(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
frosbel:

Are you surprised , ISLAM and the CATHOLIC Church are the two largest false religions of our day, both used by SATAN to deceive billions.

u r a nincompoop  , u call d catholic false, have u checkd  d new generation churches, nd wat powers dere pastors use to pray, i dnt wanna mention names. thnk b4 u open u  big mouth
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by moshoodn(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
gigabytes:

Anti Christ here. next u will tell me they see allahs name on whale body, or allahs inscription fell from jupiter. nonsence, hocus pocus.
they will see an inscription at aso rock.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jesus Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ way, light and truth. № one comes to Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Father except through Him. ℓ̊  pity Muslims and their fake salvation. Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going to hell except Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ accept JESUS.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by ziccoit: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
The truth is that Islam doesn't need bible or the likes for its validation. In fact, others need to consult Islam when and only when they are seeking for the truth.
As a Muslim, I don't want to know what other books say about Islam because Islam has already had everything embedded in Quran. So, why should I need to bother about what a barnabas said about the best man that has ever existed on the surface of the earth?
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by moshoodn(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
in this end times ., different satanic schemes will emerge
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Dudugirl01(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ Frosbel, before u type, its better to think so u don't appear to be an idiot, unfortunately, I don't think u av the ability to think!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by oddy4real(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
I find this arguments so unnecessary. Only fools would argue or fight over religion. Its a pity that many of the Christians here standing up for Christ and thew Muslims fighting for Allah are morally inept. Many of you are what you are because of the family you were born into.
Shut up abd find better things to do. And all you Christians with the Holier than thou attitude, how much have you effected your environs with goodwill after , u go to church every sunday and always appear pious. You Muslims pray 5 times a day but are violent; clearly a negation of the teaching of the Holy Qutan. You all should find something constructive to do with your lives and let God fight for himself.
God is not dead.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Onaolamipo: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
You people are ignorants of islamic ideology. Dont you know that jesus was a muslim. The word "islam " simply means submission to the will of God. Then those who stamite themselves are called muslims. Prophet abraham was a muslim. Koran called him father of faith. Jesus was one of grand grand grand children of abraham. Koran said many things about jesus. According to koran,he was called christ. And people called his fellowers "christian " means christ like. But the religion of christ is islam. Koran makes it compulsory for all muslims to believe in all these prophets because they all worshiped one God,but with different languages.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Islamrules: « #47 on: Today at 03:49:29 PM » While you copied and pasted, it would have been intelligent enough to have read it, ponder about it, first. I would have easily ignored your post, acting out my silence is best response to a fo.ol, i need to teach you how to be honest is the reason i will not be silence.

[Quote]Quote
Who we are:

We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith. We were told that Allah would forgive all sins but the sin of disbelief (Quran 4:48 and 4:116). But we committed the ultimate sin of thinking and questioned the belief that was imposed on us and we came to realize that far from being a religion of truth, Islam is a hoax, it is hallucination of a sick mind and nothing but lies and deceits.[/Quote]I want people to remember the bold because I will refer to it, later. Ironically, the people who were taught [knowledge] never to question, were able to fish out verses 4;48 and 116 from a book that is so common, even non muslims have access to it. its in the public library, even in villages.there is no blind faith in Islam because Islam is about knowledge and reasoning. Allah says people should ponder about creation and know their God did not create for amusement. One must have knowledge before belief.

[Quote]What we believe:

Some of us have embraced other religions but most of us have simply left Islam without believing in any other religion. We believe in humanity. We believe that humans do not need to follow a religion to be good. All we need to follow is the Golden Rule. All we have to do is to treat others the way we expect to be treated. This is the essence of all the goodness. All good religious teachings stem from this eternal principle. This is the ultimate guidance humanity need. This is the Golden Rule.[/Quote]What is the golden rule and where did it come from and where did you get it and who instill it in you? These fo.olish people, atheists they seem to be are not using their brains at all. If you a saddist who relish in pain, and you are treating a gentle soul the way you want to be treated, will that not be unaccepted by normal mind who believe in superior ruling than the golden rule that you are talking about? We, who believe in God try our best to do what is right for the pleasure of God. I am improving, walking away from evil not because of some silly baseless golden rule. but for the pleasure of my Creator, in a more intense way than how a child seeks the approval of a noble parent or a student should seek the approval of the professor or chairman of the department.

[Quote]Why Mohammed was not a prophet:

One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a intimate pervert, and he must not be a despoiler, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He violated the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to Be Intimate with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.[/Quote] if these idio.ts have any brain, they will add Yahweh of old testament, Moses, etc and Jesus as Jehovah in new Testament to the list of those who kill disbelievers, since Muhammad [as] didnt kill muslims. But Yahweh and Moses let children of Israel, the chosen people be wasted in the waste land called wilderness of exodus. Raping virgins are the hallmark of those who obeyed Yahweh of OT and killing children too were that of Jehovah while Allah commanded Muhammad [as] not to kill non combatants. And no one was killed for insulting Muhammad, killed because of what they did in addition; spreading corruptions in the land. These people throw accusation as if we do not know the truth and dont expect us to respond to them when we cant take it anymore.

[Quote]Why Quran is not from God:

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran.[/Quote]While the moon he split has healed like the asphalt lake in trinidad, and all the miracles of Moses, etc and that of Jesus are now stories and no one can show any of them fresh as they happened then, the Torah is still going through reconstructions among the sects of jews and even the christians. we se the same with the injil of Jesus in the hands of the many sects of christians. We do have Quran as 1 Book not changing and if we leave it at this, it is the only miracle standing the test of times.

[quote] Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies.[/Quote]I know that brain dead atheists shall lie, even forgetting that Arabic Quran is the standard of the Arabic language. How is arabic language itself being full of arabic grammatical errors? I just use this to destroy all of the accusations.

[Quote]It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.[/Quote]Badly compiled? How? Produce a surah like it and criticizing it are not the same. Produce a surah like it and let it have the same spiritual effect is impossible. Criticizing it wrongfully just because you wanna criticize it is evil; burning it by those who do not like it o that it can humiliate those who love it is evil. and doing it in their community, to their face is worse. Is that criticizing it in your mind, author and copyist; Islamrules?

[Quote]What is our goal?

We are apostates of Islam. We denounce Islam as a false doctrine of hate and terror. However we are not against Muslims who are our own kin and relatives. We do not advocate hate and violence. Muslims are the main victims of Islam.[/Quote]I shake my beard in disgust. Saying something qwful with your mouth and keeping even more awful thing in your heart does not make anyone feel better. How is Islam false doctrine just by saying God is 1 and deserve all worship? Is this not the core of what all the prophets brought, including Jesus who worshiped God while christians are now worshiping Jesus. How is Islam hate when it says do not be unjust to a soul just because you dislike his deeds? Why is it a terror by defending itself and cautions a person to even stop fighting if the enemy now wishes for peace?

[Quote] Our goal is to educate them and let them see the truth. We are against Islam and not the Muslims. We strive to bring the Muslims into the fold of humanity. Eradicate Islam so our people can be liberated, so they can prosper and break away from the pillory of Islam. We would like to see Islamic countries dedicate more time to science and less time to Quran and Sharia. We would like to see them prosper and contribute to human civilization. We would like to see the draconian laws of Islam eliminated and people are treated humanely. We strive for freedom of beliefs, for equality of gender and for oneness of humankind.[/Quote]These people must be arab and persian pagans? Is this Ali the son of Sina? I have been trying to get the guy put up his pocket where is mouth is. He has always been hiding. Yet it is Islam that brought Arabs out of abject poverty and spiritual darkness to the shining light from the light house that guided Europe out of its barbarian period of fleas on the skin while pretending to be clean. Ode. Pure Ara oko. Islamules do you gbo yoruba?

[Quote]humankind’s biggest challenge:

Today the humanity is facing a great danger. Islamic fundamentalism is on the rise and the hatred is brewing in the minds of millions of Muslims. This hatred must be contained or there would be disastrous consequences. We believe that the education is the only answer. Muslim intellectuals must realize that Islam is a false doctrine and they must let the rest of Islamic world know the truth. Islam is a religion that thrives on the arrogant assumption that it is the most logical, the most scientific and the most perfect religion. While the fact is that it is the stupidest doctrine — the most backward and absurd belief.[/Quote]More backward belief than yours that says there is no God and everything is by chance, or that of the jews that say they are the chosen ones and have absolute ownership of God or the christians who say God is a man, then a ghost and then a father on a chair, who grieved and repented of His handwork or the hindus with gods being animals or sex.ual organs and others or buddhists who represent God with a box? Darn ignorant crooks.

[Quote] Once the truth about Islam becomes common knowledge, it will be weakened and the Islamic fanaticism will lose its fangs. Hundreds of billions of dollars are being expended to combat Islamic terrorism, yet no effort is made to contain the ideology behind this terrorism. It is our belief that Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated unless and until the ideology behind it is exposed and eradicated. This is what we intend to do.[/Quote]I am wondering if you will not dying and seeing Islam gaining strength?
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Samar1: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
Frosbel_ u must b 1st class idiot? pls can u tel me single verse where jesus said am God?or where said worship me??
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
removed for the sake of peace !!!!!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Onaolamipo:

You people are ignorants of islamic ideology. Dont you know that jesus was a muslim. The word "islam " simply means submission to the will of God. Then those who stamite themselves are called muslims. Prophet abraham was a muslim. Koran called him father of faith. Jesus was one of grand grand grand children of abraham. Koran said many things about jesus. According to koran,he was called christ. And people called his fellowers "christian " means christ like. But the religion of christ is islam. Koran makes it compulsory for all muslims to believe in all these prophets because they all worshiped one God,but with different languages.

Jesus was not a Muslim.

Mentioning Christ alongside the name of Muhammad is an insult and blasphemous.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by sunkoye: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
i am very pleased with my peeps on this forum, they don't have guns or cutlass to make statement but affirms strongly with deep passion of what the know about their way of life"Christianity" and to the guy that says he will denounce his religion if he found out the truth, i must confess you are on the brink of total fall, an half brain can easily pridict your way of life! your statement shows you are only a fan of Jesus and not his child. your likewarm attitude wont let you go far in your false religion, for God will spit you out. the best for you is to ask for forgiveness. See, we should not be surprised, all these are signs of the END TIME!!
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by jmoore(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jesus gave a prophecy that false prophets will come and mohammed is one of the false prophets, we already know that. Any contradictory statement from the book they discovered is false
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by Samar1: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
And jesus was not sent to the arabs indians germans or black NIGERIANS but to the lostship of the house of israel.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by eros(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
The secret is this : NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T MIX EXCESSIVE ISLAMIC DOCTRINES AND MARIJUANA! The author obviously did otherwise.

Dude, you cracked my ribs real good. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
A lot of the discussions going on here is sad really:: Instead of attacking people's faith, why can't there be a discussion about what could quite frankly an amazing find?

1. The book discovered is claimed to be upwards of 1500 years old which puts it before the time of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW). If that is the case, it is a significant find.

2. It was in the Aramaic language, The language attributed to Jesus(AS) during his life. A language that is literally dead now (I hear it is still spoken in parts of syria).

3.  The fact that the vatican has requested to see it means they consider it a significant find.

There were quite literally thousands of 'gospels' in circulation after the time of Jesus(AS). Many of which have been lost forever due to the suppression by the catholic church.  I think we should be glad to find anything that tells us more about who Jesus really was.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by sebastinta(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Samar1:

Frosbel_ u must b 1st class ? pls can u tel me single verse where jesus said am God?or where said worship me??

John 10:30 , Jesus said nd i quote " i and the Father are 1"
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by tbaba12345: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
sebastinta:

John 10:30 , Jesus said nd i quote " i and the Father are 1"

With all due respect, that is as ambiguous as it comes:

one physically, One in purpose, one what??

Can you come up with something more explicit? If Jesus was 'God', He would have made it abundantly clear to his followers,
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by walex2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
Fake book! The only prediction was the coming of the anti-christ the correlation btw light and darkness is negative, therefore I have noting doing with any devilish book. Jesus is the way, the light and the truth no one come to the father except him.
Re: Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Samar1:

Frosbel_ u must b 1st class ? pls can u tel me single verse where jesus said am God?or where said worship me??

Matthew 8:29    "And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?"   (This was when the demons cried out)

Matthew 14:33  "Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God."  (this was after he calmed the storm and rescued peter from sinking, he did not object to their worshipping. therefore he deserves to be worshipped)

Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.  (this was when angel Gabriel told Mary that she will give birth to Jesus, son of God)

Luke 22:70 "Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am."  (This was when Jesus was arrested and chief priests and scribes asked him the question before he was later crucified)

"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Kidnapped In Kaduna / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.