Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! (36022 Views)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / Go Cashless With Pocketmoni And Convert Ur Phone Number To Ur Bank Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
tway: @ speedy4u, l bought d new pocketmoni card, then link it to my pocketmoni account via SMS i.e REG4 name...... as instructed in d pack, and got card link successful message, but when l try using it on WEMA ATM it says APPLICATION ERROR, pls help resolve. Thks

Pls confirm if you saw eTranzact logo on the Wema bank ATM. Also, did you notice if d same ATM machine was disbursing cash to other people using VISA card or verve(to confirm if d ATM machine was functional at that very point in time). If you can't rmbr,U can check back or try other banks ATMs, but rmbr to look out for eTranzact logo.When you're done, do let the house know what your experience is. Thx
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gabriel-lee:
Are you sure?

Sure of What, please?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by hancock(m): 5:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Hold on !!! so does it mean if I dont get to use this service say for three months I will still be charged 450 naira for non usage? lipsrsealed
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by gboyetade: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please how do I become pocketmoni agent?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by gboyetade: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Can I also fund my pocketmoni acc with a master card issued in Ukaine?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
hancock: Hold on !!! so does it mean if I dont get to use this service say for three months I will still be charged 450 naira for non usage? lipsrsealed

Ur pocketmoni acct is charged d monthly maintenance fee only in d month that you perform active transaction. Any month you don't perform transaction, ur acct won't be charged.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
gboyetade: Please how do I become pocketmoni agent?

Send an email to pocketmoni@etranzact.net

Send all your questions U have to the email and U'll be given all d answers you need
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
gboyetade: Can I also fund my pocketmoni acc with a master card issued in Ukaine?

Bros, I no go lie U. That one don pass my syllabus. Pls send your question to pocketmoni@etranzact.net
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by atuagbo: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
speedy4u: http://pocketmoni.com/pocketMonifront.jpg

From the look of things, it seems you have spent some time doing this business, and you really understand it.
Kindly email me your phone Nos, there are things I need to ask you.
How can one become a merchant of PocketMoni?

paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2013
atuagbo:

From the look of things, it seems you have spent some time doing this business, and you really understand it.
Kindly email me your phone Nos, there are things I need to ask you.
How can one become a merchant of PocketMoni?

paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz

Pls click on the link below and then download the merchant application form. All the info you require is right there.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/merchant.html

Further enquiries? Reply on this tread. Thx.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2013
Happy workers' day!
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2013
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2013
Ok, but how do i add money to my account via visa card?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2013
Go to www.pocketmoni.com and click on Load Pocketmoni and follow the instructions.

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2013
Anybody want to share his or her experience with pocketmoni?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2013
I've not used it but i love the app

1 Like

Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2013
Weselion: I've not used it but i love the app
Good to know.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tried funding with visa, not working
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2013
end time fraud
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
brooklyn49: end time fraud
Really?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
I wanted to do the Agent/Rep stuff but i had to hold myself then, now it seem it was a wise decision after all.
I want to know.
In this era when people want to stay at their convinience eg house to recharge their pocketmoni account, and obviously no job for the Agents/reps anymore, do u have any plan for who are just there to market or create awareness for ur products.
And also what of using Verve to recharge ? has it been activated?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
what type of os and phone brands can d pocketmoni app work on?
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
bheegsam: what type of os and phone brands can d pocketmoni app work on?

It works on most smat phones.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
ITbomb: I wanted to do the Agent/Rep stuff but i had to hold myself then, now it seem it was a wise decision after all.
I want to know.
In this era when people want to stay at their convinience eg house to recharge their pocketmoni account, and obviously no job for the Agents/reps anymore, do u have any plan for who are just there to market or create awareness for ur products.
And also what of using Verve to recharge ? has it been activated?

There advantages.Sorry, I have to refer you to pocketmoni@etranzact.net. You can ask them all the questions you have.
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Verve and Mastercard can now be used to fund pocketmoni. Interested? Visit pocketmoni.com and click 'load pocketmoni'
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
speedy4u: Verve and Mastercard can now be used to fund pocketmoni. Interested? Visit pocketmoni.com and click 'load pocketmoni'

I've been trying to load with ma visa card but always getting error
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
You can now receive MoneyGram on PocketMoni. Kindly follow the link below to obtain additional information.

http://www.pocketmoni.com/pdf/FAQ_MG_RECEIVE_PM.pdf
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
What's your pocketmoni experience? Share yours
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by speedy4u(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's getting better
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by ifende(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2014
speedy4u:
What's your pocketmoni experience? Share yours

I finally loaded with my GTB mastercard. Bought electricity token but before I could copy it out it disappeared. How can I get it back to load. I have tried eveverything oh. The pocketmoni app is premature. You cannot query your transaction. Please help
Re: I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2015
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? / Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.