Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

She Loves Me But I Hate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Hate Her (3327 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But I Hate Her by frank94(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
plz Nl i need a reasonable advice,why must girls dat I like seems not 2 b interested in me.but d ones I dnt feel like doing anyting wit easily want m 2 friend her.der is ds girl dat is madly in love with me but I dnt lik her,and girls normaly wants me (bc I'm a hansome guy)but dislik dem after 2 or 3 dayz nt even having any intercourse.plz am I normal shld I visit a prophet, m friend told m dt I'm posses by 1 spirit is true,but I'm normal guy.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by DeBlunt: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
short yet so difficult to read angry
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by slimyem: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
frank 94:

plz Nl i need a reasonable advice,why must girls dat I like seems not 2 b interested in me.but d ones I dnt feel like doing anyting wit easily want m 2 friend her.der is ds girl dat is madly in love with me but I dnt lik her,and girls normaly wants me (bc I'm a hansome guy)but dislik dem after 2 or 3 dayz nt even having any intercourse.plz am I normal shld I visit a prophet, m friend told m dt I'm posses by 1 spirit is true,but I'm normal guy.
what's all these? grin grin
i dont gerrit!
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by mkmyers45(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
Please OP kindly re-phrase for question for proper advice
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by MrWaters: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Wait til yu meet a girl dat'll both luv each other
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by frank94(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
what Iam saying is that girls that i like seems not to be interested in me,but the ones I dnt like fall in love with me easily.their is one girl now in my life that admires me so much that she will even do any thing for me(because Iam a hansome guy),but I don't like her and I don't know how to tell her.and their is one thing with me if I toast a woman today,tommrrow i will hate her.my friend told me that I'm not normal that i should see a prophet for prayer.but I see my self as sumbody who is normal.and girls falls for me  if I toast them,but the relationship does not last i will spoil it by staying away from the person.plz reasonable advice that can help me is what I need.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2012
frank 94:

Oh goodness. Making a mountain out of a molehill. Frank, this's normal and no biggie. You don't need no prophet. Don't let anyone put ridiculous ideas into your head. It just means the right person hasn't come along yet. Not everyone you like will like you back. Likewise, you will not like every girl that likes you. That's the beautiful thing about attraction. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. If the interest isn't there, it isn't there. Count it as a good thing for something better to come.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Ranoscky(m): 1:57am On Feb 28, 2012
*sighs*

Wetin make i talk now?
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Gmoney5(m): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2012
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things (including a good lady for a wife) will be added to it.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by agiboma(f): 3:10am On Feb 28, 2012
You sound like a young guy with little life expereince well go out and make new friends eventually you will find someone that you like and possibly love. Tell the girl how you feel so she can move on quickly.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by kemiola89(f): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2012
and what makes you think you are handsome
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by cynthiafred67(f): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2012
Op
U need Deliverance.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by londonboyyyy: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
if you are not careful, you will end up with the one that will pretend to love you and the next 99 years your family go begin pray for you. you better begin learn to love those that you don't love,

Make we dey happy say people love us, you make it sound like it's a crime.

When a girl loves me and i know i don't love her, i try always to make her understand, most of my ex are my friend now.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by MrsChima1(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
I am still reading.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by frank94(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
thanks for your contributions I'm grateful.@yeild and londonboyyy,y guys make sense here but I'm also confuse on whether to drop her and look for the person i love or just 2 continue faking d relationship.d problem is dat I'm not proud of her,and I cant take her 2 party or any kind of event and proudly say dat she is my girl,capital NO.even 2 introduce her 2 my friends but i havnt.@ londonboyyy wat y said has hapend 2 me once and I pray it wil not happen again.any way I will steek 2 prayer @ g god just said.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by rosefleurs: 1:17am On Feb 29, 2012
There is nothing wrong with you. Drop her and let her find the right person for her. And so will you. The bad guys are the ones who keep a girl around to use her even though they have no real interest in her. Live your life. Try to understand yourself and don't waste time seeking advice from just anyone. They don't have the answer for your life.

You'll be fine, good boy.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by frank94(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2012
ok,i tried 2 let her know the situation of things, that she can go on and find another guy.but she keeps on calling me,why am I not picking her calls,2 b honest i felt for her.should i continue 2 ignore her.although she is not beautiful but has a very good behaviour,if i finally Succeed in throwing her away frm my life,Hw can i get a good girl dats beautiful. is dat kind of girl obtainable?
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Tosinville(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2012
Love can't be mutual in a rltnship/marriage cos one must love better than the other in it.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
You should see a prophet ooo. A Cele one will be good so by he can beat the demon outta you
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Dynamique: 1:22am On Mar 03, 2012
frank 94:

If u av ever written a letter/sent text to d ones u want,then i guess i know y they aren't interested.
Re: She Loves Me But I Hate Her by Mynd44: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2012
*hisses*

(1) (Reply)

8years Of Abstinence: What Are The Merits And Demerits? / I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / How Much Do Know About The Female Body..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.