Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article (10458 Views)

Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by LizTampa: 5:20am On Feb 29, 2012
There has been previous discussion here about the 1967 Asaba massacre; people may be interested in our new article, published recently in African Studies Review, a peer-reviewed academic journal. It draws on two years of research, including videotaped interviews with over 50 people who survived the killings. I posted it in the Culture section, but that may have been the wrong place. To download the article, please go to: www.asabamemorial.org and click on the pdf under News. The article was too long to attach here. Comments are welcome.
[url][/url]www.asabamemorial.org
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by ak47mann(m): 5:41am On Feb 29, 2012
more evidence cool cool
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by DuduNegro: 6:34am On Feb 29, 2012
There were two events in Asaba.

1. The invasion by Biafra when it planted a newly designed flag and declared Republic of Benin as its domain. Biafra tortured and massacred the people of Mid Western State beginning at Asaba and moving westward into Bini.

2. The second event was the entry of Ist and 2nd Division command of the Nigerian Army in a flank formation to bombard the Biafrans into submission and retreat and liberate Asaba.

Coins have two sides, don't they?

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by monkeyleg: 6:37am On Feb 29, 2012
Liz,

Thanks for this. very compeling reading. The truth mush surely come out
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by DuduNegro: 6:51am On Feb 29, 2012
White people dont understand this culture or the root of our issues but come here and speak to a people who sell them lies and they publish that as work of historical record.

Ibo people are truly delusional. . . . go to page 4 of this amateur research product and read some of the reasons why the war happened. Ibos said because dem sabi English language pass Hausa and dem sabi business so Nigerians hate dem.

Bunch of goats!! grin
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 29, 2012
Was it not in Asaba massacre that beaf papa was almost killed by biafran soldiers ?
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by monkeyleg: 7:29am On Feb 29, 2012
What can be this writes interest that to serve to tell the truth. The biggest problem we have as a people is the ability to tell ourselves the truth and act on it.

I fnd no blame in the writers article, and I for one will accept the account if what happened as truth.

It is a real shame that up to this very date 40yrs post the civil war, anti Igbo sentiments still exists, and this is not based on evidence of "Need to Hate or dislike", but on perceptions. So where have we grown as nation, how do we represent difference from the past? No wonder we are still making the same mistakes we made 50yrs ago.

For those familes who suffered this brutal wicked incident, maybe at last thier stories will be told and heard
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2012
These Yoruba peeps on this thread and this site are so shameless wallahi.
As far as I know, one of the most insulting and humiliating act ever conducted in Nigeria's histoy was when Northern soldiers led by Danjuma basically siezed western Nigeria from the moment they killed Ironsi and Fajuyi in Ibadan to when Ogundipe fled instead of standing up for his rights to assume Nigerian leadership. These aboki soldiers stayed there until war started (against Yoruba wishes) and they even managed to drag Yoruba into the war against Biafra.
What is more baffling is that Yorubas are today the most vocal defenders of these abokis here on Nairaland. shocked sad

Imagine aboki coming to the East to kill say Obasanjo and the military governor of the East; won't all hell break loose? But not Yoruba.
Nna I tire for these people eziokwu.  sad sad
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by DuduNegro: 7:45am On Feb 29, 2012
Onlylies,

Can an Ibo ever open his mouth and present true perspective of events without exaggerating it falsely to score points?   

Hausa Army occupied West and East. . . . . who was the President?  Who was the GOC of the Army?  Who was the Senate President?  All ibos, right?  If Yoruba had been the President or GOC we would have changed those arrangements.   But Sardauna was controlling Zik and Ironsi. . . .and they had title but no power.  Thats the reason Northern Army was in West and. . . . in the President's and GOC's homeland in the East.

We see same pattern today! Where is Chief of Army from? Where is President from? Where is Senate President from? All from East. . . . and yet Army killing and confiscating MASSOB on their own soil. Hausa killling and telling you to get the fvk out his territory. I know you will blame that on Yoruba cowardice too.

Army killed MASSOB and locked them up because Yoruba is a coward!
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2012
^^

My friend the fact that you can speak where I am speaking tells me that something must be wrong with your head.

I have one question for you; "Have you Yoruba EVER raised a finger against the North in Nigeria since Nigeria's amalgamation in 1914?"
Do you know how many time we Igbo have dealt with those abokis?
What do you (Yoruba) do after, BRAG and defend aboki.
Una no get shame wallahi. wink sad
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by seenoevil1: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2012
THE ASABA MASSACRE HAPPENED SOME 40 SOMETHING YEARS AGO , HOWEVER TODAY THERE IS A MASSACRE BEING CARRIED OUT BY THE FULANI'S IN THE SOUTH WESTERN REGION ON SOUTH WESTERNERS . SO IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA DEY HERE DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PESIN MATTER BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THE FULANI'S CONTINUE THEIR TRADITION /. CONQUEST OF YORUBA LAND AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT 40% YORUBA LAND WOULD BELONG TO THEM JUST LIKE WHAT THEY DID IN KWARA STATE AND OTHER YORUBA STATES.
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 8:01am On Feb 29, 2012
I watched the video of MASSOB and I know that it is only a matter of time before those boys will face Nigeria squarely again.
Yoruba will hide like hyenas and wait for the victor; then come out to lionize and kiss the victor's @ss.

Nna, I tire. cry
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 29, 2012
So when is onlylies and the other ibos here going to stop the bombing of ibos by hausa/fulani ?
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2012
^^

When you stop Fulani who has been holding Yorubaland hostage with ordinary bows and arrows.  shocked sad
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Feb 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

I watched the video of MASSOB and I know that it is only a matter of time before those boys will face Nigeria squarely again.
Yoruba will hide like hyenas and wait for the victor; then come out to lionize and kiss the victor's @ss.

Nna, I tire.  cry

I hope when that day comes, you cease being an internet warrior and you take your place at the front lines.

Only foolish people glorify war and strife.  Biafra is a dead dream. You deluded folk need to understand that and move on!

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 8:18am On Feb 29, 2012
texazzpete:

I hope when that day comes, you cease being an internet warrior and you take your place at the front lines.

Only foolish people glorify war and strife.  Biafra is a dead dream. You deluded folk need to understand that and move on!

You still haven't answered the question; "When will Yoruba ever face the North?". My guess is NEVER.
So, how dare you even have a face to talk to me who may have lost a few wars?

Una no get shame ni?

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 8:23am On Feb 29, 2012
Let me say this now.
There are Nigerian tribes who don't talk, and one of the reasons is that they are ashamed of their history in Nigeria. I noticed that some tribes in middle belt and south south don't talk much about Biafra war because they are really ashamed of their role in it.
Aboki don't talk much because most of them are not educated in western education, so they can't speak articulate English much, so that is understandable.

Yoruba should not be talking. I guess some of them know no shame. sad
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Jisunpack: 8:45am On Feb 29, 2012
^
Another tournament of chest beating!!! You are the greatest loudmouthed animal to ever walk on this planet. You keep on hitting your head and spitting all over the the place like a wild camel in your quest to look smart and brave when you can easily come by as a coward that ran from Kano in the middle of the night only to float up in USA with asylum VISA. Internet Warrior!!!
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by texazzpete(m): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

You still haven't answered the question; "When will Yoruba ever face the North?". My guess is NEVER.
So, how dare you even have a face to talk to me who may have lost a few wars?

Una no get shame ni?

I'm not Yoruba so I wonder why you're sending this to me.
You aren't very bright, are you?
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 10:32am On Feb 29, 2012
texazzpete:

[b]I'm not Yoruba [/b]so I wonder why you're sending this to me.
You aren't very bright, are you?

If it quacks like a duck, poops lots of 5hit like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is a duck.
You are by adoption. cool
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 10:45am On Feb 29, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

^
Another tournament of chest beating!!! You are the greatest loudmouthed animal to ever walk on this planet. You keep on hitting your head and spitting all over the the place like a wild camel in your quest to look smart and brave when you can easily come by as a coward that ran from Kano in the middle of the night only to float up in USA with asylum VISA. Internet Warrior!!!

It is not chest beating; Nigeria's history is there.

My fathers fought ALL OF YOU AND YOUR MASTERS for almost three years with only light arms.
Your fathers ran away.

Your people's OPC is running around robbing helpless folks when they can.
My people's MASSOB is staring down heavily armed enemies bare handed.

If I am a bettting man, I would bet that MASSOB will likely fight 1000 times before your OPC dares to even dream of it.
I have nothing to prove to a goat.

BTW the US is the second HOME to Ndigbo because outside Nigeria, this country has the highest number of Igbo CITIZENS than in any other country of the world. We are not touts like you. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by texazzpete(m): 10:58am On Feb 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

If it quacks like a duck, poops lots of 5hit like a duck, and walks like a duck, it is a duck.
You are by adoption. cool

Thanks for confirming my initial assessment of your IQ level.

Onlytruth:

My fathers fought ALL OF YOU AND YOUR MASTERS for almost three years with only light arms.
Your fathers ran away.

If I am a bettting man, I would bet that MASSOB will likely fight 1000 times before your OPC dares to even dream of it.

BTW the US is the second HOME to Ndigbo because outside Nigeria, this country has the highest number of Igbo CITIZENS than in any other country of the world. We are not touts like you. cool cool cool

Nigeria's history also shows that your people suffered grievously during the war. For ALL Nigerians, the Biafran war should be seen as a time of great horror and suffering. All you brainless youths with more bravado than sense will wake up and start bragging about war as if people's desperate fight for survival is anything to glory in.

Considering the fact that I have NEVER seen you post anything here to show you've led any public demonstration against injustice, oppression and poor government policies/governance, I doubt you'd make an appearance on the frontlines if war does break out.

PS: As someone who hails from Edo State, I wonder if you're willing to discuss the inevitable civillian casualties recorded following the Biafran invasion of the Midwest.
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Onlytruth(m): 11:06am On Feb 29, 2012
texazzpete:

Thanks for confirming my initial assessment of your IQ level.

Nigeria's history also shows that your people suffered grievously during the war. For ALL Nigerians, the Biafran war should be seen as a time of great horror and suffering. All you brainless youths with more bravado than sense will  wake up and start bragging about war as if people's desperate fight for survival is anything to glory in.

Considering the fact that I have NEVER seen you post anything here to show you've led any public demonstration against injustice, oppression and poor government policies/governance, I doubt you'd make an appearance on the frontlines if war does break out.

PS: As someone who hails from Edo State, I wonder if you're willing to discuss the inevitable civillian casualties recorded following the Biafran invasion of the Midwest.

Not that I need to convince anybody about anything, but I started leadig riots when I was in PRIMARY school. I've been a leader all my life so far. Even if I'm hiding somewhere, folks would drag me out and ask me to lead. My character is open as a book. cool

I don't want to discuss the so called "Biafran invasion of the Midwest" because it was misunderstood and I can assure you that you and I can never agree on it. So, let's just leave it.

BTW my IQ is light years ahead of yours. cool
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Bawss1(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2012
^
You started leading riots when you were in primary school eh? And you revel in that fact?

It is deep in this one sad
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by texazzpete(m): 11:31am On Feb 29, 2012
Bawss1:

^
You started leading riots when you were in primary school eh? And you revel in that fact?

It is deep in this one sad

Yes. I sense great idiocy in this Onlytruth fellow.

Onlytruth:

BTW my IQ is light years ahead of yours. cool

I doubt that. if you do possess an IQ greater than what your posts depict on Nairaland, why hide it with all these childish posts?

Keep all these empty boasts of 'leading riots since when you were wearing diapers'. Where are the pix you've taken while in the midst of any recent protests?

Go and see all those bitter Biafra war vets and ask them how glorious war truly is.
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by DuduNegro: 12:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

^^

My friend the fact that you can speak where I am speaking tells me that something must be wrong with your head.

I have one question for you; "Have you Yoruba EVER raised a finger against the North in Nigeria since Nigeria's amalgamation in 1914?"
Do you know how many time we Igbo have dealt with those abokis?
What do you (Yoruba) do after, BRAG and defend aboki.
Una no get shame wallahi. wink sad

First, in your reference of North army in West in the 60s, before the war they were in fact deployed out of West and Yorubas took over positions at home. The only place they were left in was in Lagos.

Second, on raising finger against North. . . .untill very recently, in fact, only under IBB regime did Hausa begin to kill Yorubas in Northern riots. Up till that time the only Southern group killed in North was Ibo. , . as far back as 1945. You are not the only people from South but you are the only ones they target. Under IBB regime, Ibos began to cross-identify to save their necks. . . .they dress and speak like Yoruba, some even went as far as getting Yoruba tribal marks. In addition, Yorubas were sheltering them. This saved them for a while untill Hausas discovered what was going on and thus began to target all Southerns. In trying to save Ibos we became a target along with you. But thats not our first history in doing that. If you read this pdf article in the topic and you will see that Yoruba sheltered and saved an Ibo from assault and execution. I see where you mocked Fajuyi in your response somewhere above, . . . .he attempted to save Ironsi, an Ibo man. Adekunle, Scorpion, almost got killed for intervening to save Ibo from mob action in North. Ademulegun. . . . his family loved Nzeogwu to the point his children called Nzeogwu uncle. . . . . but uncle sneaked in their house one night and mudered their parents in cold blood. Ademoyega was in prison in East, released by Ojukwu and forced to fight for Biafra. . . Ojukwu later executed him. Banjo, Yoruba who believed in your cause and fought for you. . . . Ojukwu put bullet in him.

How many should I count? You have no friend in Yoruba, not because we hate your business acumen. . . .but because you are cold blood murderers and we had rather stick with Hausa for friendship. . . . even in the face of all those charges you claim, false as they are, than to be friends with you. Hausa let you know when he wants to attack you. . . . he first warns you by tabling his grievance and asking you to correct it. Ibos will eat with you from the same bowl and drink with you from same cup and sleep in your house as a trusted friend. . . . but sneak in and snatch your life from you in cold blood.

Go and bury your head in shame! You are despised tribe in this country!
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Jisunpack: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dude, Your posts depicts you as a "daddy little baby" with soo much experience in watching movies and playing games. "my father is this"? "I led a riot in primary school"? shocked shocked shocked .Kai!! Iro yi ti puji jooor grin

You keep on boasting about things that you know nothing about, most of your lies reeks of a second grade illusion, with holes that could easily be picked out. Stop making yourself look more of the coward you are. Here, you are spewing war stories and encouraging your peeps to take up arms and fight, from a safe abode in USA. What you are encouraging them to do is called "suicide" simple!

Lastly, am very intrested in the scenario that made you left Kano in the middle of the nights, only to float up in USA armed with asylum VISA shocked grin

By the way, what was your last IQ test result? Your situation is becoming very alarming and should be a trepidation for all cool

Onlytruth:

Your fathers ran away.

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by Dede1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
Those who fought Biafra shall remain in perpetual denial till they journey to their graves. Biafra detractors would come with air-filled balloons trying to establish a nonexistence fact that Biafra massacred Nigerians only to bust at the face of superior evidence to the contrary or their inability to support one iota of such incident.

Biafra's intelligent outfit was able to gather atrocities committed by the Nigerian vandals during the war. The zombies from Nigeria could not sustain intelligence gathering and relied on British who had no interest on that part of the war. It is not a surprise the jokers on Nigeria side believed every innuendos and rumors and set to make them truth. 

Even Nowa Omoigui, though bias and arguably the best author who tempted to serialize the events in Nigeria before and during war, has been taken to task to prove an iota where Biafrans committed atrocity during the war, the man drew blank.

The massacre in Asaba was real and perpetrated by the elements of 8th brigade of 2nd Division of Nigerian army commanded by a Yoruba officer named Lt Col Francis Aisida.

Onitsha/Obosi massacre had been placed on the shoulders of Col Murtala Muhammad who at the time of incident was not only the GOC of 2nd Division of Nigerian army but was the direct commander of 4th and 6th brigades.

There was Ogba/Egbama massacre perpetrated by the elements of 15th brigade of 3MCDO of Nigerian army commanded by a Yoruba officer named Major J O Makanajuola.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by nduchucks: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dede1:

The massacre in Asaba was real and perpetrated by the elements of 8th brigade of 2nd Division of Nigerian army commanded by a Yoruba officer named Lt Col Francis Aisida.

Onitsha/Obosi massacre had been placed on the shoulders of Col Murtala Muhammad who at the time of incident was not only the GOC of 2nd Division of Nigerian army but was the direct commander of 4th and 6th brigades.

There was Ogba/Egbama massacre perpetrated by the elements of 15th brigade of 3MCDO of Nigerian army commanded by a Yoruba officer named Major J O Makanajuola.

LWKMD. When rebels decided to seceed and occupied federal territories while terrorizing Nigerian citizens who live there, all is well and good according to some people. But when the federal troops engage the rebels in battles in a defensive effort, with superior force, where the rebels use civilians as human shields as they run away like chickens and cowards, the surviving rebels and their children scream massacre.

If you people don't know what war means, don't start one, if you are not prepared for war, don't implicitly declare one, and most importantly, if you observe that losing a war is inevitable, surrender early and save lives instead of fighting to "finish" while your leaders eventually run away in exile.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by stayreal: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ndigbo, you see here that non-igbo delta people do not justify the asaba massacre. The yoruba are the only people that are happy about it. These people are heartless. Only a guy like wole soyinka among their people will condemn it. The day is coming when fulani will massacre hundreds of yoruba, we will up this thread and highlight their words. That day they will cry and we won't hear them.
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by bittyend(m): 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
I don't know y'all argue with the deluded, loud-mouthed and stupid ONLYLIES. This fool only runs his mouth on nairaland but won't do shit when the going gets tough  - he talks the talk but will never walk the walk.

Yorubas are coward blah blah blah , Why can't you come to Nigeria, and chat that bs to a Yoruba man's face,

Yo, Bleep it - come and say that bs to me, bastard son of an Ibo cannibal.

I won't be surprised if a Yoruba man wakes up one day and start killing innocent Ibos just to prove you wrong, If you're so brave, ONLYLIES - please post your PICTURE and address in America on this thread,

It's just a pity that most Ibo people are born with that SHORT MAN SYNDROME - mofos are always trying to shout on the top of voices because no one sees them, Pricks claiming they're 110% of Lagos; 200% of Kano; 500% of Kaduna;120% of America - why won't they kill you like Chickens?

It just seems you fools will never learn - you taunted the Hausa people after the 1966 coup - and we all know what happened afterwards. 50,000 of your ancestors were butchered.

Keep taunting Yoruba people - and the same goes for the Ijaws on NL as well. There's always a limit to what people can take - your taunts will backfire one day, trust me, IJaws just make me laugh - even after OPC killed almost all Ijaw people in Ajegunle - why didn't you fight the cowards back?? But you were screaming genocide - even your Daddy Showkeys and African China had to make tunes about it.

I was in Lagos for a month when Abiola died - and Hausa/Fulanis will never want to remember that massacre - the blind and crippled Hausa/Fulani miraculously opened their eyes and walked that night because too many of them were killed, and there was no OPC back then, I saw so many dead mallams, that I had to cry for them, That a man is quiet, and rational when he acts - is not a sign of cowardice. Yorubas really go in, when they go in, trust me.

The Hausa'Fulani knows what time it's with the Yoruba people - we've been fighting them since the 15th century - and all the clashes in Lagos and Sagamu happened not too long ago, The only tribe the Hausa/Fulani fears in Nigeria are the Yorubas - and that's a fact,

Please Ibo, good luck with your  BIAFRA pipe dreams because you mofos are dreamers like MLK - whose dreams later became a nightmare - BUT DON'T WAKE UP THE SLEEPING GIANT. When Yorubas are ready to fight; we'll fight to the last man to protect our rich heritage - and we'll rather commit suicide than let the enemy defeat us.

If Ibos are as smart as they claim - you lot would've gone after the easier target, which is the Hausa/Fulani. Yes they are quick to kill, but Hausa/Fulani are neither GREAT SOLDIERS nor strategists. Everyone that fought the war knows the Yorubas and Middle Belters won the civil war for Nigeria - not the Hausa/Fulani.
But you won't do that because you're SCARED of them, phucking puzzies, LOOOOOL!!!

ONLYLIES, you and your fellow Ibos will get what you wish soon - just keep taunting Yoruba people,
Re: Asaba Massacre 1967 -- Newest Article by DuduNegro: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
stayreal:

Ndigbo, you see here that non-igbo delta people do not justify the asaba massacre. The yoruba are the only people that are happy about it. These people are heartless. Only a guy like wole soyinka among their people will condemn it. The day is coming when fulani will massacre hundreds of yoruba, we will up this thread and highlight their words. That day they will cry and we won't hear them.

. . . hey guy, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba history go far back even before Dan Fodio was born. That's centuries of collaboration and cohabitation and inter-marriage, . . .never once has Hausa/Fulani waged a military war against Yoruba and never has Yoruba waged a military war against Hausa/Fulani. It is not going to start now or in future because Ibo need a war of retribution against Yoruba. If you want Yoruba bloodshed I suggest Ibos start it themselves and see between us and you who truly is the coward. I promise you we will install a new landowner in Alaigbo.

. . . . . despised bastards! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Will Not Contest 2015 Presidency / PDP Governors To Hold An Emergency Meeting / NNPCL Has Spends ₦54 Billion On Ailing Refineries In Seven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.