Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do (751 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Flashaldrin(m): 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
How are you sure she fell for you, if she wont leave the other guy??
Re: She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
i believe she really loves me because her actions say so after all they say action speaks louder than words,
Re: She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Flashaldrin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
What action?? Being on top of another guy??
Dude you are miles apart ffs! You dont know anything about her!
I'm sure you met her through one of these mobiles social apps lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
Flashaldrin:

What action?? Being on top of another guy??
Dude you are miles apart ffs! You dont know anything about her!
I'm sure you met her through one of these mobiles social apps lipsrsealed

what makes you think its one of those mobile social apps? and by action i meant the way she calls and talk to me on phone, cmon the lady calls me every single hour and i mean every single hour, chats with me every minute without ever getting tired sometimes begging that i stay online with her i mean who's crazy about who here? i just want her to do something about the other guy quick if she really loves me but she keeps saying she has a plan and it frustrates me cause i dont know how she plans to settle tins but i am a chronic jealous lover and i cant stand the thought of my acclaimed girlfriend with another guy, it purges me to think of it at all
Re: She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by femmy2010(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2012
You knew she had someone else before kick starting the relationship so best is to live with it or quit if she doesn't end the other relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Before We Begin!!! / How Important Is Wedding Ring To Marriage? / How Can One Reconcile This Mystery In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.