Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Describe Ojukwu In One Word. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (5169 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / A Suitable Statue For Ojukwu In Enugu (picture Sample) 300 Meters High. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
murderer
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rgp92: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
odumchi:

Lol. People only know how to talk.

No matter how much of a coward he might have been, he is still a hundred times braver than you and I. Tell me who could've had the audacity to break away from Nigeria and efficiently manage a nation for three years amid war? That's right no one. Until you've done something like that, don't come back and talk.

Perfect case of a grasshopper calling an elephant short.

Maybe braver than you. Ill rather die fighting for what i belive in, not run away. [size=20pt]Biggest coward of all time. HAHAHA[/size]
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rgp92: 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
[size=20pt]War criminal [/size]
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by odumchi: 11:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
Rgp92:

Maybe braver than you. Ill rather die fighting for what i belive in, not run away. [size=20pt]Biggest coward of all time. HAHAHA[/size]

But seriously, then what are you waiting for? Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ridiculing a man who risked his wealth, reputation, and safety for the well-being of his region, why aren't you in the world fighting for what you believe in?

I'm done.
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Rgp92: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
odumchi:

But seriously, then what are you waiting for? Instead of sitting behind a computer screen ridiculing a man who risked his wealth, reputation, and safety for the well-being of his region, why aren't you in the world fighting for what you believe in?

I'm done.
That guy destroy Nigeria. Was the war necessary? He man was full of himself.
I belive in one Nigeria. Sitting behind computer? I am already building my empire. cool

Haha, time to stop talking about him, before shango thunder strike me down. Anyway, may he rest in peace. cool
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Aahammed1: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Is a coward
Re: Describe Ojukwu In One Word. by Nairaboi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
Biafarian or Biafranizer

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Tanker Explodes On Kano Bridge, Halts Inter-State Transportation / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.