Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (10722 Views)

I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2012
This man is seriously insane,I don't even find that funny,mstcheew.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by donbuchi1(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2012
DELTANS NO DEY CARRY LAST grin
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by snthesis(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2012
wetin FGN dey wait for- they should bestow on this patriotic Nigerian GrandConman of theOrder of theNiger  (GCON)-sharp sharp angry angry angry
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by nagoma(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2012
I hope they get the other one, holding on to his wife's skirt in bizarre protective custody.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by J20: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2012
Sad state of our 'so called' leaders! embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by LEXYLOV: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2012
Kai Mr Tony Eluemunor, Which Nigeria image are you talking about The one your boss has already painted red and black !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to be admitted at the nearby psychiatric clinic immediately.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by mkmyers45(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2012
Nigerians we like excuse oooo , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by pmarine: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2012
mogbeeee cheesy, clowns
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Jemibee: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2012
I don't even know what to say on this one. This man is so full of himself, trying to pass for a saint. Which nigeria were u saving? is it d same one u stole from??
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by ochukoccna: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2012
Ibori said this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SERIOUSLY?
Yaba left dey find am O!  tongue tongue
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2012
Ex gov james ibori, history will remember u as the thief who loved Nigeria so much, and was ready to go to jail for Nigeria's image! Ibori the loverman! Lmao!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by cowgurl: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Lwkmd, ibori d newest comedian. wen e was busy launderin e no rmba 2 protect Nigeria 'image' oh, oh boi u smart but we smart pass u.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by scopusng(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2012
So a thief in government house is trying to protect the image of Nigerian, mcheeew.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by skyp(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2012
Na so we go dey dey? Our leaders are disgrace indeed. Just imagin a formal governor james ibori of all people, the so called one of the best governors in his days, now a mere criminal! Well anything less than 20 yrs will not give me joy. Lol
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by skyp(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2012
Na so we go dey dey? Our leaders are disgrace indeed. Just imagin a formal governor james ibori of all people, the so called one of the best governors in his days, now a mere criminal! Well anything less than 20 yrs will not give me joy. Lol
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2012
oh wow really? So hiding his criminal record in England and becoming a governor illegally was to protect the image of Nigeria too? wow, this dude is really thoughtful. I mean, what sort of excuse can one give when you are caught with your hands in the cookie jar?? "I only took the cookie to protect the jar from cracking?" Thank you so much Mr. Ibori, it's really not your fault, the fault lies with the people of Nigeria cause they are yet to discover they have what i call basic Human rights!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by gulfer: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2012
Do they serve dope in the UK cells, cos this is coming from a deluded/depraved person if he was not misquoted.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by basadenet: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2012
Whether he likes or not he would be jailed.and from records, going to jail is not new to him, afterall he had at one time or other serve prison terms both in Nigeria and UK before. I hope he ruts in jail. He is canker worm which must be destroy once and for all. Shame to you James Onanafe Ibori. a disgrace to Nigerian people.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Shuen: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2012
Very funny grin grin grin grin,this should be moved to jokes section. That guy must be high on something . . .
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by kayodeGid: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2012
@gree212 james ibori is not corrupt but he is a thief!!! U think say na before wey common man no get T.V for houseeeee? I am so wonderd y some pple don even have shame at all,uuu have d gods to type rubbish on dis site u thief shameless pple.
God will expose uu pple d more Amen!!!!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by mohid(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2012
dunno why Seun and his team have decided do give this crook attention. Imagine all the gibberish they keep putting on front page.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Baawaa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
james ibori for president 2015 ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by clemmonce(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
he is a fool,
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by StarFlux: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
leave am for God.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
To save Nigeria's image? Thunder fire ur right hand there!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by otajipopo: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
I think this should be moved to the joke section.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by stildude(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
I knew something wasn't right when I read about Ibori entering a plea bargain with UK govt prosecutors in the news. It is now clear. Even the media houses are not free of corruption collusion with dirty and thieving politicians. They first of all set out to hit the headlines with foundational blocks upon which the ibori image launders will build on in an attempt to carry out damage control on his reputation. Big shame on the part of the collaborating media and this guy that has been quoted in this article. How much were they paid?
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by OAM4J: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
This guy is a joker. I wish he rots in prison.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Gbigbon: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
I dont blame him at all. It is not his fault. I will lay the blame on the Nigerian Judiciary.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Gbigbon: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ibori is not to be blamed at all. Put the blame on the Nigerian Judiciary that could not find any corrupt tendencies in his case.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by seyibrown(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ topic

LWKMD!  grin  grin  grin

I feel you, Bros Ibori! I get where you are coming from!  grin  grin

Now, seriously, Who's next? Any more 'discharged and acquitted' looters and money-launderers around?  grin  grin
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by sirjec(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
He pleaded guilty to protect our image which he just damaged by pleading guilty to corruption charges

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etim Ayomobi Dies At 59 / I Have Not Gained Anything From PDP – Ifeanyi Ubah (video) / NNPC Raises Kerosene Price Thrice In Two Months - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.