Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (10732 Views)

I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by moscoleee: 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
If Ibori is not a thief let someone tell me what/who he is
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Ecash1: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
The judges that discharge and acquit him in Asaba should be ashamed for life, they missed an opportunity to have make history.

Shame on them. embarassed , If they took bribe, posterity will judge them. How ever, they should be tried.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by oiseworld: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
oh Ibori! You pleaded guilty to bore our shame.
Nigeria thief, heping more shame on shame.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by dabrake(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Grade1 Criminal of the Federal Republic.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
A born liar.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
[size=16pt]Errr , And this guy governed a state? Is this Delta's best?[/size]
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by OzReal(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
"Speaking through his media assistant, Tony Eluemunor, who told reporters that James Ibori pleaded guilty to money laundering charges because he was trying to protect the integrity and image of Nigeria; a move to prevent a prolonged and further dragged matter after 9 years legal battle with authorities and also in order to enable the former Governor to start a life rebuilding process."

I didn't even bother to read further. This man, whose actions alongside those of his family members(wife et al.) have further battered the remnants of our bludgeoned national image is as shameless as ever. I'm not trying to sound judgmental, but what the hell has happened to the adage: a good name is better than riches? What a tragedy! angry angry
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
E wo yahooboy asking what's capslock ? We shouldnt get carried away with the misery befalling ibori cuz sooner or later,he's going to be welcomed and received by the PDP caucus in MMIA,granted presidential amnesty just like Alameisia and re-integrated back in to the system.A loota continua.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by aieromon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
I got to Ghana and the picture in their dailies showed Ibori entering a plea bargain.I get back to Naija and I read this hilarious piece.
Mr Thief in Govt house,you messed up my few days so I don't need your protection.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by VoodooDoll(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Funny man.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Dudugirl01(f): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
Oh, please! Tell that to the marines!
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Iranoladun(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ibori never enter British prison he don kolomental finish grin shocked
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Phony200(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2012
Great guy, he deserves a "CON" national award.
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by Abbycite(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
Just what we need, 'to protect our image'. Thank u, Prisoner Ibori, we appreciate ur sacrifice to go to prison for Nigeria image, We will pay u back someday. (I only have one wish - just drop dead in court, and get it over with,
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by oladayo042: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by oladayo042: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori by ORIGINALMAN: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2012
HE IS NOT CORRUPT,HE PLEADED GUILTY SO THAT THE WEST WILL KNOW THAT" THERE ARE HOLLY THIEVES IN NIGERIA"
What a good image that a good ARMED PEN ROBBER is protecting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Need N222 Billion To Conduct Nigeria’s 2018 Census – NPC Chairman / Anambra Governorship: 500 Members Of PPA Decamp To PDP / Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.