Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fear Of Being Disvirgined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Being Disvirgined (16488 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Being Disvirgined by scaredy: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
What can I do
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Goldieluks: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
Ask your pastor / parents.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by pendo89(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
Your guy is the right person to help you overcome it cz other people will only tell u their own experiences and expect you to face the same.
I know your fear is based on these tales we hear about day in and out.
Hope your guy is knowledgeable.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by omega25red(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
poster
how old are you? why dont you want to wait till marriage?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
It's ok to be apprehensive about this. Many people go through this same phase. You should consider booking an appointment with a Counsellor. A pro would help you get over the initial anxiety. Cheers!!!
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Dynamique: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
U can only get over the fear by facing the fear itself.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by mobf: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
Another virgin? Be like them go begin do test to know virginity status as evry bodi dey claim am so
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Laotang: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ this stage of ur life, keep ur virginity intact till d vow is cast i.e.marriage. It is ur pride, dont lose it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Laotang: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ this stage of ur life, keep ur virginity intact till d vow is cast i.e.marriage. It is ur pride, dont lose it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Olowojegure: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2012
Very soon you will come back and complain of being dumped. Why cant you wait till that guy will have no excuse of abandoning you on flimsy reasons and opt for another girl- MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by tellwisdom: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
Give me your number and i shall help you out undecided undecided
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2012
scaredy:

I dnt knw if my fear is rational bt I'm a virgin n I'm scared stiff of sex.pls wat can I do to get over des fear cos I want to Be Intimate with my guy.I'm so eager to

How old are you ?

Don't do it. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2012
Olowojègúrè:

Very soon you will come back and complain of being dumped. Why cant you wait till that guy will have no excuse of abandoning you on flimsy reasons and opt for another girl- MARRIAGE.

GBAM!
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by lepasharon(f): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2012
embarassed
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2012
@Poster, don't worry it ain't rocket science. Just make sure the person you plan on losing it to is someone worthy. And as for the fear, most people go thru that dear so you are not alone. If you haven't experience something before, you are most likely to be a bit scared, anxious, and bit embrassed. Thats fine, is only human nature. Don't sweat it. Even me, I am so freaking scared of childbrith you have no ideal. My hubby always tells me "relax baby, when you reach to that stage as in when you are actually pregnant, your fear will lessen a lot more". And he is right. When I reach to that stage, nature will take it cause. The same goes with sex, when you are actually in the act, trust me it just goes on naturally. Even though first time sex can be a bit painful for some women, a bit awkward, that is only natural.

I advice you don't expect anything super great out of it. It will probably be the most wack performance in your intimate history, but hey, remember is your first time, you have a whole lifetime ahead of you to learn. You will look back on that first night and always laugh, hence the reason it is so special.

When you actually decide to lose it, make sure pre-intimacy goes on for hours. Because that is actually when you will have all your fun because during your first time, penetrative sex ain't all that pleasureable trust me. And don't forget about the setting, the setting should be calming, relaxing, and romantic. It make a big difference trust me. It will hel take things off your mind and relax your senses.

All the best darling. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^ nice rokiatu. Good advice kiss
And i would like to stress the importance that person you plan on losing it with is worthy and respects you!
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2012
thanks Talina. And yea good point. wink
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Mynd44: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Give me your number and i shall help you out undecided undecided
SMH
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by cfours: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2012
it means that you are not ready. don't do something you will regret 30 min later.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Mynd44: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2012
When you did it, did you regret it?
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by cfours: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2012
who are you asking?
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by scaredy: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks rokiatu,obowunmi,talinaa and everyother person that gave me great advice.am 28 n I ve been told that the longer you wait the more painful it will become.that's another reason I want to get it done
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2012
That's a lie that the longer you wait the more painful. Before u engage in sex 1) know ur status and that of ur partner. Who has HIV?

2) Use a condom
3) Sex is sweet but there's no guarantee the man will marry you.
4) Make sure he's not impotent
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Flashaldrin(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2012
scaredy:

Thanks rokiatu,obowunmi,talinaa and everyother person that gave me great advice.am 28 n I ve been told that the longer you wait the more painful it will become.that's another reason I want to get it done
28 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you don do shakara tire?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2012
The thing don dey shack am, obo tin yun

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by ujchief(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2012
op, 28 and stil a virgin! Girl, u rock! But from the way u sound, its like the virginity has become a burden and its preventing u from enjoyin ur man. If thats the case, then drown ur fears in a bottle of Night train and get rid of that burden.
Laotang:

A woman's pride is in her heart, not in-between her legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by slimyem: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2012
scaredy:

babe,if you had waited this long,then i'd say you should probably wait till marriage b4 you do it.
dont just give it to someone who'll take it and scram/not appreciate it. smiley smiley smiley
btw,big ups to you for keeping it this long! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by AZeD1(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ask your pastor / parents.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Basics007: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2012
mobf:

Another virgin? Be like them go begin do test to know virginity status as evry bodi dey claim am so
lol
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
obowunmi:

That's a lie that the longer you wait the more painful. Before u engage in sex 1) know ur status and that of ur partner. Who has HIV?

2) Use a condom
3) Sex is sweet but there's no guarantee the man will marry you.
4) Make sure he's not impotent

whao good advice
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Femonjay(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
If you are 28 why not wait till you are married, and if you are going to marry the same guy let him wait till your wedding night.

your virginity is your birth right, don't give it to some one that will run away with it.

After all, we are all blaiming Esau in the Bible that he sold his birthright because of food.

Genesis, Chapter 25, 032: And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
You just have to come over your fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.