Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fear Of Being Disvirgined - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Being Disvirgined (16305 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by mobf: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Femonjay:

If you are 28 why not wait till you are married, and if you are going to marry the same guy let him wait till your wedding night.

your virginity is your birth right, don't give it to some one that will run away with it.

After all, we are all blaiming Esau in the Bible that he sold his birthright because of food.

Genesis, Chapter 25, 032: And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?
Rubbish! "don't give it to someone who will run away with it" this is just silly. What's the guarantee of a happy ever after with the one who doesn't "run away" with it?
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
OP your thread came up right on time. I meet this girl, she just turned 19 known her less than 2 months why she decided to give up her virginity to me last Thursday night? I don't know. Inside my heart I feel sorry for her because I have a girlfriend and you know what that means? I'm gonna hurt her giving her first bad experience sad sad sad I was surprise when she told me about being a virgin, she the real definition of the word "beautiful" I tried not to do it but I couldn't. My point is, make sure you're giving up your virginity to someone who really deserves it.

About your fear, nothing to be scared bout, it took me about an hour to penetrate thru gradually no rushsmiley. I told her to lemme know when it hurts her or want me to stop which she didn't, I guess she already made up her mind. Bleed? Yea but not much. Was kinda frustrating n sure use of lubricant is important. Good-luck
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2012
REALITY101:

OP your thread came up right on time. I meet this girl, she just turned 19 known her less than 2 months why she decided to give up her virginity to me last Thursday night? I don't know. Inside my heart I feel sorry for her because I have a girlfriend and you know what that means? I'm gonna hurt her giving her first bad experience sad sad sad I was surprise when she told me about being a virgin, she the real definition of the word "beautiful" I tried not to do it but I couldn't. My point is, make sure you're giving up your virginity to someone who really deserves it.

You are WICKED. angry angry angry angry
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ok judge. . She's not your fam remember?
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by obowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^its always a good idea to let the virgins go. Don't sleep with them.   angry angry angry
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Advocator: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2012
Wait until your ready. Don't let some BF status pop your cherry. Let him lay with you when he gets an applicable title such your husband or to-be-husband.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by maryini(f): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2012
REALITY101:

About your fear, nothing to be scared bout, it took me about an hour to penetrate thru gradually no rushsmiley. I told her to lemme know when it hurts her or want me to stop which she didn't, I guess she already made up her mind. Bleed? Yea but not much. Was kinda frustrating n sure use of lubricant is important. Good-luck

I am sorry but I have to say u r very wicked to do that to a teenager! My goodness and u even said that u had a girlfriend at the time. Did you tell her that? when we see all dis 9ja gals behaving morally loose we 4get that it is things like this that make them so. Can u imagine how she wud feel when she realises u were just using her? SMH, May God help u!

@OP, it is your decision to have lose ur virginity, i think it is a very bad decision but its your life.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by dabrake(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2012
just be friends with the right set of people. i am telling you this out of experience. peace
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 04, 2012
@maryini wicked? Cool 2nd judge. . I told her that I'm on probation period with my gf but I didn't tell her why and I guess she got the feeling that I might not get back together with her. Well I blame love and her feelings for me. Who wouldn't wanna screw me.

@Naija girls "phewww" hell no she's not your naija girl she's Hispanic @ Teenager, duh! She's 19.

@God help me! Amen and thanks.

You never know I might dump my gf for her. Either ways someone's heart gotto bleed. First time in my life I've got remorse after related actions. I feel for her but. . . . . I don't know how long this ish is gonna last between us. So that's why I came into this thread to advice OP to be careful pop her cherry. . How nice smiley but. . . . . .
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by MrsChima1(f): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2012
I am so scared of being deflowered. cry cry cry cry
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2012
Charge your vibrator
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by MrsChima1(f): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2012
I will leave the gadgets to the gays. wink
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I will leave the gadgets to the gays. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin try using your middle finger then
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by MrsChima1(f): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2012
REALITY101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin try using your middle finger then

That's what your girl calls your ---------- shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by InkedNerd(f): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2012
@OP: Nothing will get rid of this fear unless you are truly ready. There are ways though for you to lesson this fear. If you get to know your body on an intimate level and understand your body and how it works it can lessen this fear of yours. I assure you though, you have nothing to fear.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Mrs, Chima link=topic=884876.msg10324778#msg10324778 date=1330826429]
That's what your girl calls your ---------- shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nah toothpick
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by MrsChima1(f): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2012
REALITY101:

Nah toothpick

That sounds about right! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bless your toothpick, I mean heart. smiley
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Mekozoral: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2012
@ poster the way u're feelin is quite normal, but pls wait a little while, i'm 28yrs too, i want a man's touch as well but eva since i was a child i vowed 2keep myself for just 1 man, lately especially afta my period i feel like experiencing love making, but i can't do it, all i do is wet my pillow with my tears crying 2God 2give me a gud man soon, i want 2 do it too, i really want to but i've got restrictns which is God's words, but i know he'll ansa my prayer soonest. So my sis pls be strong. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by achinaboy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
@scaredy
pls dont try wat u want 2 do
alots of single girls and ladys want 2 b lik u, 4real
just imagin how proud u we b 2 ur husb

im telling u with experience,
if u disvirg urself, b\cos of d feelin u call luv, u may be dump after dat, pls im nt tryin 2 tell u dat ur guy dont luv u, or askin u to leave him
but my advis 2 u, let ur guy know dat ur relationship with him is nt for sex
dat u keep ursf for ur real husb, and dat should b after marriage
if he try 2 dump u b\cos of dat, tak it from him, and keep on,
if he we dump u b\cos of nt havin sex wit him, he we still dump u after havin it, keep on i love it u are one in million
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Olumogun: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
My dear lady, don't give your GOLD to the SWINE
or your PEARL to the DOG.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Op without much noise, u must be very ugly in a fuggly way! Damn!
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by yme1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
If you are really ready to do it trust me the fear won't be there
You all should stop making it sound like its a big pain or great task to get disvirgined
its just one simple pin like penetration and thats all
Gezzzzzzz undecided
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by moHot(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2012
REALITY101:

DEVIL!!!! sad sad sad sad
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by wirewire(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
slimyem: babe,if you had waited this long,then i'd say you should probably wait till marriage b4 you do it.
dont just give it to someone who'll take it and scram/not appreciate it. smiley smiley smiley
btw,big ups to you for keeping it this long! smiley smiley smiley smiley
THUMB UP for keeping GOLD you mean for 28years. VERY STINGY FOR 28YEARS!
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by swiftycool(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Op if u r really serious, buy urself a rock stiff but rubber and veiny. D I L D O and start d job urself, gentle practice makes perfect and virgins r really no fun - seriously :\
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Chimezie198(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
@OP AM ALSO A VIRGIN TOO! sad
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by handmaid: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
@poster: i'm wt femonjay on ds one. U shd try nd wait till u are married. Irrepctv of ones age, sex was intended by God to b btw married couples only. We certainly don't know better than Him. Dnt be misled
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by scaredy: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Wish I had listened to you guys and waited
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2012
scaredy: Wish I had listened to you guys and waited. I finally had sex with my guy and he changed after that. He turned out to be physically abusive, cold and used to treat me like dirt. It hurts but I guess its a lesson I had to learn.

Just regret it though.wish I had given it to someone better

Ouch regret!!! Things don't always work out the way we want but we sure learned from our mistakes. Sorry abt that luv. Move on to someone better.
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by queensmith: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2012
scaredy: I dnt knw if my fear is rational bt I'm a virgin n I'm scared stiff of sex.pls wat can I do to get over des fear cos I want to have sex with my guy.I'm so eager to

don't havesex with him until you are ready, you feel this way because he hasn't made you comfortable enough. (i hope you are of age sha? last time i gave advice on sex turns out the girl was 19 lol)
Anyways, it is not by force you have sex especially when you are uncomfortable with it, my (male) friend lost his virginity when he was 20 for the exact same reasons. It's a painful experience and you should make sure the dude is worth your time (or at least good in the bedroom).
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Mekozoral: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
scaredy: Wish I had listened to you guys and waited. I finally had sex with my guy and he changed after that. He turned out to be physically abusive, cold and used to treat me like dirt. It hurts but I guess its a lesson I had to learn.

Just regret it though.wish I had given it to someone better

OMG!BUT WHY?
Re: Fear Of Being Disvirgined by Youngpo413: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
slimyem: babe,if you had waited this long,then i'd say you should probably wait till marriage b4 you do it.
dont just give it to someone who'll take it and scram/not appreciate it. smiley smiley smiley
btw,big ups to you for keeping it this long! smiley smiley smiley smiley

Big ups for wetin,for a mere virginity?
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) / I've Had Enough Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.